Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins that are now $1-10 are likely to ever hit $100? - page 2. (Read 6313 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I cant guarantee it, so this should not be taken as investment advice, but I strongly believe in Aeternity. Its my personal 100x coin! I will hold it at least 2 years (or at least one year after mainnet launch) and really hope that it can achieve what is planned. Hopefully I picked the right coin to make my wish become a reality.
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
neo
stratis

not 1$ now but can have a huge boost soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ark

But way higher than $100 once it really takes off... What they are working on is truly revolutionary to a point where it could take ethereums place. Read the roadmap and do some actual research and you'll see why. This is if they pull through though .

Shift. However it really doesnt get much attention, and has been around for a long time. It's sitting at arpubs $1.. but could easily 100x in my opinion
#

i go with SHIFT too. such a low market cap atm, but fully working lisk fork with interesting concept, release and marketing coming soon. can easily 100x
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to hit $100 I would say in about 1,5-2 years?
Waves,Cvc,Qtum,Lisk,Ark,Kmd,Pay ,Powr etc. These belong to the few altcoins which are cheap and few of the very best altcoins in the crypto markets. The only prominent and common problem that arises is when to sell the altcoin,and I got to be honest, have a few regrets by selling some of the very good altcoins at a much lesser profit than what I could have got. Don't make the same mistakes that I did,take appropriate measures before deciding to sell.
I do want XRP to be on the list real bad,but unfortunately the supply of XRP contradicts the price to go up. Cry

its impossible for cvc & powr to hit $100 right? to many coins
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to hit $100 I would say in about 1,5-2 years?
Waves,Cvc,Qtum,Lisk,Ark,Kmd,Pay ,Powr etc. These belong to the few altcoins which are cheap and few of the very best altcoins in the crypto markets. The only prominent and common problem that arises is when to sell the altcoin,and I got to be honest, have a few regrets by selling some of the very good altcoins at a much lesser profit than what I could have got. Don't make the same mistakes that I did,take appropriate measures before deciding to sell.
I do want XRP to be on the list real bad,but unfortunately the supply of XRP contradicts the price to go up. Cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 520

Also check out masternode coins - if you're a long term holder what better way to maximise the returns of an investment than being able to make more coins while you're holding??

Top picks with other uses are CROWN and SYNX  https://masternodes.pro/ - For a fast confirming 100% PoS privacy coin CRAVE is a great deal.

If everybody makes more coins through master nodes or any other mechanism that will simply dilute the market and decrease the price, thus negating the effect of the master node.

If every shows the more interest to the concern coins means we will find the huge amount of demand in the price chart. That is the reason people are running behind the populous and fast growing coins which is been demand in the market.
In that concept recently we find the waves and ripple are now good to invest to find the 100 USD or even more in the chart.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

Also check out masternode coins - if you're a long term holder what better way to maximise the returns of an investment than being able to make more coins while you're holding??

Top picks with other uses are CROWN and SYNX  https://masternodes.pro/ - For a fast confirming 100% PoS privacy coin CRAVE is a great deal.

If everybody makes more coins through master nodes or any other mechanism that will simply dilute the market and decrease the price, thus negating the effect of the master node.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Here its mine have potential hit $100+

-Power ledger
-Neo
-Bitquence

in my prediction i base on circulating supply + reserch
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
My top three picks would be

WAVES
STRATIS
LISK
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Populous.

PPT
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
I think $ 1- 10 coin can get $ 100 in the next 1 to 2 years will be:
- LTC
- Waves
- LISk
- Ark
- Omg

you call coins that are already well risen in price. I think the best prospect for coins that have not yet been pumped up
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
I think $ 1- 10 coin can get $ 100 in the next 1 to 2 years will be:
- LTC
- Waves
- LISk
- Ark
- Omg
Activity: 546
I think you must buy XRP - Ripple Every one talk about XRP to moon by Oct
so be prepared to gain some profit !!

Enjoy

Thanks
Activity: 303
Just found the thread, Waves and Ark seem to be getting a lot of votes here, I have some shitcoins and I think maybe its time to stop playing and put a little weight behind these ones. It is a question of finding the correct balance between FUD and FOMO !!!
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
What was the last coin to hit $100?  How many coins has hit $100?

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ just sort on price, the most recent coin to get in the 100 zone is unobtanium.
That's what I usually do to get coins that are ending up at a price of $100 and $95. Lisk could get to price like that.
Activity: 719
For very long term you should look at the tokens that offer the same functionality as Ethereum, we know how Ethereum got pumped this year, so some tokens can follow it in term of being host blockchain for other projects, I suggest LSK and WAVES.
I always choose to invest ethereum and waves which I think will be a big hit in the exchange soon. Even holding a long term in these coins for sure you can take a profit. Well, it will hit probably over $100, lets see in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
In my opinion, Strat, Waves, Lisk, Neo, LTC and sys may all reach $100 in the nearest future. But nobody know the particular coin that will reach $100 from now to middle of next year. All the same, it is always advisable for one to diversify his/her investment into different coins in other to maximise profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
For very long term you should look at the tokens that offer the same functionality as Ethereum, we know how Ethereum got pumped this year, so some tokens can follow it in term of being host blockchain for other projects, I suggest LSK and WAVES.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
WAVES for sure.  I'm using WAVES for philanthropy and the arts:

ProgRock Token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-progrock-token-prg-progressive-rock-new-10000-token-airdrop-2133774      
SilentFilm Token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrops-silentfilm-token-slf-5000-token-christmas-film-airdrop-2112611 
JesusToken https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annjsus-jesustoken-over-1-mil-given-away-ongoing-airdrops-2081378

BurgerKing issued a token on the WAVES platform in Russia.

You can trade hundreds of tokens as well as BTC, WAVES and other Cryptos right from within the Wallet, which you can use as a standalone app as a Chrome extension.

About waves  ... yes this is one of the coin that have good future, but Frst is one where I invested some money last month. From march to now grow constantly every month from 60 cents to 9$ now and the plan is to go +100 in few months. Just in last month grow from 6 to 9$. Their private club offer some incetives for holders. If you want club members invitation just send me Pm and I can help you to enter in club. Other 3 coins wich I think is posible to go up more in next 1 year are Qtum, Lisk and Strat.
Pages:
Jump to: