Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins that are now $1-10 are likely to ever hit $100? - page 3. (Read 6313 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Waves as a lot of other people here have said, to get to 100 it would just be a third of ethereum's success so it is quite realistic to think of it like that.

Seems quite steady nowadays, no dramatic drops or scares  Roll Eyes
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I am collecting Spectre XSPEC now.
Somehow I believe it may go to 100 usd,
It is undervalued as the lowest best annons coin now.
Don't you think waves have far greater potential than Specter XSPEC? It can return more profits in less time and the value increase is also greater than your coin. I will also like to mention one more coin. It is Ethereum Classic. This digital asset can also return good amount of money but honestly, if someone wants to make big profits in less time, he better invest his 10 dollars in bitcoins or ethereum.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
VTC hands down
Activity: 612
Merit: 124
Some coins are easier to mine, and people have hundred and thousand of them (like Bytecoin), and other are more scarce. I expect to see a "hard to mine" coin reaching 100 dollars.
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
What was the last coin to hit $100?  How many coins has hit $100?

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ just sort on price, the most recent coin to get in the 100 zone is unobtanium.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
What was the last coin to hit $100?  How many coins has hit $100?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to hit $100 I would say in about 1,5-2 years?

I think AdEx is still lower than a dollar right now. It went more than a dollar per ADX. That means it is a good buy right now. It will fly 100%. BAT is another one. It is lower than a dollar right now. The same bright future for this coin. SiaCoin is also a great coin with a great future and comes very cheap right now.
Activity: 350
Try buy waves. It is very good for long term hodl
Activity: 15
My favorite is Decent and Qtum
Activity: 1
MCO is only 9$ and will hit hundreds in my opinion demand will go up as supply goes down from its already existing low supply, plus i collect rewards cards. my opinion 200$ within a year.

Substratum is 4.5 cents, depending on what the developers do and what exchanges its added on, i may manipulate that market just like i did BNB. but for now i wouldent put a dime in the sketchy exchange its on. when i do I expect it to top in the 1$ range, thats 50x.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
WAVES for sure.  I'm using WAVES for philanthropy and the arts:

ProgRock Token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-progrock-token-prg-progressive-rock-new-10000-token-airdrop-2133774      
SilentFilm Token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrops-silentfilm-token-slf-5000-token-christmas-film-airdrop-2112611 
JesusToken https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annjsus-jesustoken-over-1-mil-given-away-ongoing-airdrops-2081378

BurgerKing issued a token on the WAVES platform in Russia.

You can trade hundreds of tokens as well as BTC, WAVES and other Cryptos right from within the Wallet, which you can use as a standalone app as a Chrome extension.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
i think nxt, ubq, ripple, stellar could be increase at $100 in just few years later but it should need more support from the dev and the team, investor, community and trader in the market. don't forget with monaco although is a new coin, but i think its promising and have potential to be increase too.
Whatever support from development is available stellar, ripple and nxt won't reach $100! Why? Calculate it's marketcap at that price it will give you ridiculous results. Forget about $100, NXT and stellar won't reach $1 in the near future. Ubiq is a good project among them but still $10 is what ubiq must worth and not more than that this year.
Activity: 159
I think NEO is going to blow up like crazy next year. I personally hodl Waves for long term and OMG for long. OMG has real world use already in Thailand vs these other things which have not really developed squat shit on their platforms. When I start seeing these things happening I will agree they are amazing. Steem is probably an excellent coin to hold long term, tons of people use Steem, it has a real world use.
Activity: 157
I am collecting Spectre XSPEC now.
Somehow I believe it may go to 100 usd,
It is undervalued as the lowest best annons coin now.
Activity: 64
Pretty sure several of the posts here had zero consideration of the current market cap/circulation or several of these are pretty laughable.

Right now I see STRAT, WAVES and LISK all having a potential spot at the top. They are all in the top 20 with active dev teams, good use cases and good entry prices--for the long term.

Question on LISK since a couple have mentioned it.  Firstly there is no max supply.  It is currently around $6 ea with ~113 Million in circulation with a market cap ~$700 Million.   If by some miracle they did get to $100 and $12 Billion + market cap why would they want their transactions to be so costly? Their network fees are as follows: Regular transactions - 0.1 LSK, Delegate registrations - 25 LSK, Multi-signature registration 5 LSK, 5 LSK per multi-signature member.

Or am I thinking too far into this and supposed to just list a random popular name..

EDIT: NVM just noticed someone actually mentioned Ripple which would put them at around $5-10 Trillion market cap, sure why not
Activity: 280
Right now I see STRAT, WAVES and LISK all having a potential spot at the top. They are all in the top 20 with active dev teams, good use cases and good entry prices--for the long term.
cau
Activity: 156
i think SYScoin and FLo might hit 10$ very very soon
Buy and HODL (just Pray a bit too ) because i m holding the same  Wink

SYS might take >3 years to hit $10 on its own... provided BTC get another super bull run target might be sooner

FLO - I am not super positive wiht this guy, don't know why
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I have some information about a private club of a coin that grow from 0.60$ to 6$ in 5 months. Their targets for next 2 years is to grow at 100$. They have good strategies and offer posibilities to be part of their club coin holders. For who need more details PM me. Good succes!

I must be stupid, but a private club coin? What lol?
Does it have its all hidden private exchange with Illuminati members only trading between themselves and only special cookies get to join?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
For me. MCO is the best candidate to do that as this market is developing a debit card model and it is certain that when applied in real life, the price of MCO will increase very high and will be stable for a long time.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
for me stratis is only good altcoin can make it. And I believe maybe it will have a chance to over eth
Pages:
Jump to: