Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins that are now $1-10 are likely to ever hit $100? - page 6. (Read 6313 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 114
Lisk will be $100 later 2018.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to ever hit over $100? I would say in about a year and a half-2 years?

In my opinion you have to look marketcap instead of the merely price.
By the way ETB actually is trading at 1.50$ on Etherdelta and they are going to swap, distribute rewards and released a platform during August/September. Maybe there will be a nice opportunity to see it at 100$ each, that's a 160M marketcap.

you opined out my mind . I also want to say that ETB is one of them that can be $100 within one year. Its has a good and bright future i have read their road map.The swap coming son. after the swap it will be listed on a good exchange and will be traceable. you can buy now this coin and wait for a good pump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
the only coin has a chance to hit that price

1. Neo
2. Stratis
3. Boscoin
4. Exsscudo
5. Litecoin
6. Omise Go
7. Waves
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think waves has huge potential to hit 100$ in the future. but we have a long way to go Cheesy
Activity: 147
Look at Radium Rads , there is a thread here
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Adex has a chance to figure 10-100 dollars but adex prices are now too high, so I think it is very difficult to achieve that number
Grin  Grin I don't know what you mean when you said
Adex has a chance to reach $100 and then contradict your own statement saying the price is too high and it is difficult to reach there Grin  Grin
Your post does not make any sense. Grin  Grin
Activity: 224
Adex has a chance to figure 10-100 dollars but adex prices are now too high, so I think it is very difficult to achieve that number
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Take a look at LISK, it is just starting to pump today due to a small release. The big SDK release is out later this year and then it will get an even bigger pump. Currently under $10 and is compared to ethereum in terms of technology. Here is a chart comparing price https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@persianqueen/compare-lisk-vs-ethereum-inlation-rate-lisk-is-one-of-most-undervalued-coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I am sure that stratis, waves, lisk, bancor and pivx will hit $100 in the future, there might be also some coins that will hit $100 which I missed.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to ever hit over $100? I would say in about a year and a half-2 years?

In my opinion you have to look marketcap instead of the merely price.
By the way ETB actually is trading at 1.50$ on Etherdelta and they are going to swap, distribute rewards and released a platform during August/September. Maybe there will be a nice opportunity to see it at 100$ each, that's a 160M marketcap.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
So, I'm looking for some very long term investment here, I see that there are a LOT of coins whose price is between $1-10, from all those coins, which do you guys think have the best chance to hit $100 I would say in about 1,5-2 years?
Pages:
Jump to: