Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin(s) would you buy now? - page 5. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 53
November 10, 2021, 02:57:32 PM
My long term holding coins are bnb, dot and ltc. I am buying these coins in every dip.  Because I think these coins will boom in future. And it's the time to buy these coins at cheap prices. These are my long term holding coins. But I am following the trend of market. Now metaverse coins are in trending in market. So, I am buying these coins for short term
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
November 10, 2021, 08:10:52 AM
I rarely share my thoughts, I still prefer to read posts and nothing more, but it seems to me that BlockX is a very worthy project.
Are you healthy when you say this?
It's only been two days since you've been here. You've said that you rarely share your thoughts and only like to read,
so I wonder what you've read in your two days here?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2021, 06:41:19 AM
I rarely share my thoughts, I still prefer to read posts and nothing more, but it seems to me that BlockX is a very worthy project.
Yeah you rarely Share your thoughts and you prefer to read than posting , because your account is just created with this very first post.

so how come that you are just reading post when seconds after the account creation you posted this? lol you are shilling with this Shitcoin .
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
November 10, 2021, 06:27:01 AM
Everybody has their own way to choose coins and invest into them for big returns. I have selected some coin. Coin at absolutely low price now SLP might breakout and give some good profit in some times or some months. Nimiq coin is also at very low point now investment can be a good decision. XRP is not at low point but I am accepting this coin to pass 2.50$ per coin so I will like to buy these three coins and I will get profit in future surely.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 07, 2021, 05:46:48 PM
Check out OPCT!

Should be a great month as there is an AMA November 11th, and a Mobile App Release.
User Friendly Private Storage that competes with Storj, Sia, Filecoin, etc.

Active CEO that does weekly updates, and a great community!

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
November 07, 2021, 05:32:48 PM
BTC and ETH is a must have in a portofolio and the allocation should be more than 40%.
The rest are could be the uprising altcoins with great fundamentals like SOL, BNB, ADA, and others top coins.
And i think in this current market condition, investing like 5% to new moonshot projects is also required because there are a lot of new coins gaining 100x in a short time.
Right now price of bitcoin is not in reach of big number of members so better they have to stay with some better price coins Ethereum, Solana and BNB these are the most exciting coins for next few months with good growth and good profit in long run.

We have some serious problem recently not good projects coming mostly have meme coins which are not the best option but still hype is growing very quickly which is hurting very badly to crypto community. Best case is just used some good updates and have all information about project before investing because meme coins can ruin your investment without any concern.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
November 07, 2021, 05:02:10 AM
BTC and ETH is a must have in a portofolio and the allocation should be more than 40%.
The rest are could be the uprising altcoins with great fundamentals like SOL, BNB, ADA, and others top coins.
And i think in this current market condition, investing like 5% to new moonshot projects is also required because there are a lot of new coins gaining 100x in a short time.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 07, 2021, 04:59:52 AM
Which coin(s) would you buy now? I mean during this crash.
My portfolio currently consists of 40% BTC, 30% ETH and the rest are evenly spread out between my top fave altcoins - ADA, LTC and this promising gem called PAYB.  A DEX bridging BSC to the super-hyped Polkadot ecosystem.
I strongly believe these coins will bring me some good profits in this bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 05, 2021, 02:19:58 PM
There's a nice mixture of coins there that are overbought, oversold and otherwise at an average price. Personally as someone who prefers to buy discounts in order to sell premiums, there are a lot of coins on that list that I wouldn't be investing in, instead continuing to take profits in. The likes of Ethereum and Polkadot look interesting to me at the moment, as BTC charts are looking bullish. Also Compound as looks cheap.

I would avoid XRP at all costs though, the price has only continued it's downtrend against BTC for more than 4 years now and lost it's 3rd place a long time ago, it's done for. There are many coins like Solana and Matic that I like as projects, but I feel they are somewhat overbought still in comparison to the rest of the market. Even if they have the potential to go higher still.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
November 05, 2021, 02:06:49 PM
Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Anomus is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

What problems Anomus solve exactly? Because most people here share only one problem. They are all poor. Can anomus make us rich? If not, gtfo. We are not interested.

You make fun of those dog coins but shibaInu actually solved a real world problem.

It made lots of people rich. In fact, I'd say being poor is the only problem people have right now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
November 05, 2021, 01:58:15 PM
I think the best coin which I select for my self where I want to invest then these coins will be Bitcoin but due to weak financial I can't afford it so that the reason I will choose eth, BNB dot, LINK, xrp, XLM, tron, DOGE, cake, UNI, these are my best project which coins which I really believe that it will perform much much in future we know its still perform but it will perform better than present
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 05, 2021, 08:40:00 AM
Aside from BNB, Matic, ADA and XSN, currently my focus is on PAYB, the token of Paybswap, as it's still undervalued and holds so much growth potential:
- A DEX using lock and unlock contracts to perform cross-chain trades between BSC and ETH.
- NFT marketplace
- Liquidity farming
- Staking pool
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 01, 2021, 05:55:48 AM
I see it's not bad for the MONSTA game project. And it has high rankings in various analytics on its social media. but it must be with their respective positions to analyze. at coinmarketcap there are still many coins that have good fundamentals at will you want to buy them...?
Such projects also don't last long when the hype and trends fade in cryptocurrencies, so utilization may look good at first but it's always not long term or for longer potential, so be careful if you want to buy one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
October 31, 2021, 09:23:49 AM
If you want a project with a working tokenomic then take a look at Cake Monster and buy $MONSTA. You can have a fun with community, participate in votings and multiple your funds.
How can it be so much fun because I've tried a lot to buy coins and also make a profit, but everything looks normal and not bad, so how is the Cake Monster concept so that it can make everyone happy regardless of what Cake Monster is ?  Grin
I see it's not bad for the MONSTA game project. And it has high rankings in various analytics on its social media. but it must be with their respective positions to analyze. at coinmarketcap there are still many coins that have good fundamentals at will you want to buy them...?
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 31, 2021, 08:34:52 AM
If you want a project with a working tokenomic then take a look at Cake Monster and buy $MONSTA. You can have a fun with community, participate in votings and multiple your funds.
How can it be so much fun because I've tried a lot to buy coins and also make a profit, but everything looks normal and not bad, so how is the Cake Monster concept so that it can make everyone happy regardless of what Cake Monster is ?  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
October 31, 2021, 08:23:08 AM
ETH is definitely still my priority surrender.  Accumulating more ETH, BNB right now is the best idea I will make.  Now, the first upgrade of ETH 2.0, Altair, has been a great success, which shows that the consolidation of POS is ready in the near future.  And I also believe that BNB will break the $700 block very soon.  Binance will launches the DAR launcher and burn the end of the year token.  At the same time, the big rally of bitcoin is still likely to grind out from the beginning of November. ETH, BNB along time will be big profits.  So buy cumulatively and hold it.
How about Fantom (FTM)?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 28, 2021, 03:48:02 PM
For now, my first choices in the market would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solana. And maybe I would invest a little amount into SHIB also as it has been insanely popular among people and it has got a huge pump so far. But like I indicated, I would invest most of my money into top coins as I believe in and trust them much more. And a conscious investor should be careful about their choices too.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
October 28, 2021, 03:10:02 PM

For value preservation definately bitcoin.  In a downturn if bitcoin foes go down alts will fall even harder.  Holding some of those coins might temporarily make you some more money in the end honey badger will outlast and out perform all of them.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
October 28, 2021, 02:32:31 PM
ETH is definitely still my priority surrender.  Accumulating more ETH, BNB right now is the best idea I will make.  Now, the first upgrade of ETH 2.0, Altair, has been a great success, which shows that the consolidation of POS is ready in the near future.  And I also believe that BNB will break the $700 block very soon.  Binance will launches the DAR launcher and burn the end of the year token.  At the same time, the big rally of bitcoin is still likely to grind out from the beginning of November. ETH, BNB along time will be big profits.  So buy cumulatively and hold it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
October 25, 2021, 10:28:51 PM
Maybe ADA and AXS if they keep dumping and personally I think ADA smart contracts and defi coming there might get it pumping depending on how it gets accepted and how fast it will With so many projects migrating to ADA if that is possible then I think personally there will be growth For AXS, I think NFT games are just starting to grow and they might continue with other things to come
Pages:
Jump to: