Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin(s) would you buy now? - page 8. (Read 1946 times)

copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 11, 2021, 02:47:22 PM
There are thousands of coins going around at present time. It is very difficult to choose from them but in coincapmarket under 100 rank coin will always going to be best for investment. At present time gaming and nft tokens has good hype and their market is definitely will going to boom. For me definable project is very good to but at their all time low price. In big coin xlm and ada has the power to take your capital to many times so it your choice and research what do you want to buy.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 10, 2021, 02:42:42 PM
Which coin(s) would you buy now? I mean during this crash.
Better buy NFTs
I'm into NFTs now and I was looking for something unique, so recently I found out that Melon will launch first ever Viral NFT which is great, I think we need more cool NFT projects
Well build long term projects like this one, with something unique in it
Tho I think NFT gaming looks promising as well
Keep away from those scams, more and more news are appearing showing that the level of manipulation in that market is extreme, many of those that are selling those NFTs are buying them themselves several times over to prove they have value and with that they generate a false impression that the NFT is desired, then they finally put it up for sale and the person that buys it gets something that never had any value, so they were deceived by the creator of such NFT and will never recover the money they invested.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
October 10, 2021, 12:22:20 PM
Generally i will pick BTC as my 50% of investment, and the rest ill fill up with ETH and BNB. Matic and Solana is on my list since their blockchain was in good development today, and i think it will be valuable in next two years.
So my plan is to take profit with BTC at this end of year, and keep my profit in Matic and Solana as my long term investment.

I hope everything go as planned, good luck for everyone here!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2021, 06:03:47 PM
Litecoin Cash is an opportunity right now.

Get educated.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/litecoin-cash-was-no-scam-5363430
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2021, 06:21:48 AM
Lucky all those who Bought AXIE Infinity , and also who bought Shiba Inu because those are the highest gainer these days now.
It seems to me that such a coin as BNDX is clearly a hidden gem. These guys will blow up the market in 2022. Memorize my words.

actually there are choices in the OP, but are you referring to another Hidden Gem here?

or shilling for another shitcoin?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 07, 2021, 07:52:43 PM

no need to choose many cryptocurrency to invest, because I will definitely only choose to invest in Bitcoin, that's because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, so I will definitely be safer to invest in Bitcoin than any cryptocurrency, moreover the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to create a new ATH, so I will definitely get a big profit if I choose to invest in Bitcoin and make Bitcoin as a long term investment.

Its true if you want to have stable and safe investment, but most of people are seek for the most profitable one, and theres so much opportunity among the crypto field.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 07, 2021, 02:31:50 PM

no need to choose many cryptocurrency to invest, because I will definitely only choose to invest in Bitcoin, that's because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, so I will definitely be safer to invest in Bitcoin than any cryptocurrency, moreover the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to create a new ATH, so I will definitely get a big profit if I choose to invest in Bitcoin and make Bitcoin as a long term investment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
October 07, 2021, 11:43:09 AM
In this month and actual crypro market situation I planed to buy some more bnb, sol and btc at end of month maybe. I expect price rising like we have few days up trend of bitcoin. Decision will make at end of this week. Good luck to all.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
October 07, 2021, 11:39:57 AM
Everyone know that october are bullish month of Cryptocurrency so all the top 50 coins of CoinmarketCap which are dip
at the moment everyOne should buy because the bullish market are coming and all coins in dip will bullish .
Some of them are
UNI, ETC, BNB, DOT, XRP, LINK, FIL, ETC..
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
October 07, 2021, 10:34:50 AM
Better buy NFTs
I'm into NFTs now and I was looking for something unique, so recently I found out that Melon will launch first ever Viral NFT which is great, I think we need more cool NFT projects
Well build long term projects like this one, with something unique in it
Tho I think NFT gaming looks promising as well
How about SOL?
October 06, 2021, 07:13:51 PM
I'm looking for solid long term projects and well you never know what will happen to the price, so... I'm into Play To Earn now, looks so promising to me and I found H3RO3S and it's the first real-life play-2-earn gaming company that actually cares for its users.

Is it Heroes from Mixmarvel? I into the project before, the ui/ ux of the platform really good. But im bad at gatcha so i leave kind of earning game like that.
But i saw Heroes token pumped and i a bit regret about it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 05, 2021, 06:37:55 PM
And this is why people should not jump to conclusions, we saw a decrease in the price of bitcoin and suddenly people think that the price is crashing and that a bear market was coming and this was not the case, the price is doing fine already after a few days, and even more importantly when the price is crashing in any market you do not want to be in the market during that time, so buying altcoins, especially those with low volume, is a terrible idea to try to preserve your wealth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
October 05, 2021, 05:59:50 PM
I select to buy BNB, BTC, ETH, and there are to many others coins in market which have good market.
October 05, 2021, 05:51:55 PM
I prefer to buy ICX, its well maintaned project and the marketcap still not really huge. With the opportunity to double the profit with ICE (ICON 2.0) airdrop, i think its worth to invested.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 04, 2021, 01:26:52 PM
Buy something like XET
XfiniteOfficial caught my eye, it's a dark horse, long term project
XET is now live on BitMartExchange
 This is the second listing, after listing on MEXCGlobal
- The worlds first entertainment ecosystem on
Algorand
- Looking to revolutionise digital media
- Huge list of partners including Microsof
Check them out legends at https://xfinite.io
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
October 03, 2021, 04:19:43 PM
LTO Network. Based on its current revenues, it’s already one of the cheapest valued tokens out there. It’s doing hybrid blockchain for B2B and is currently shifting towards Digital ID’s (which is a huge market of $35bn in 2025) and digital signatures (market size $15bn in 2025). LTO Network is in its adoption phase and I expect it to enter the strong growth phase next year.
That's too long to wait and what if you are wrong on your prediction? Have you considered changing your plan or are you ready for everything when things go sideways? This is the first time I've heard this token so I don't know much about it but what I'm thinking is they're all the same as a pump and dump coins in the future. You will see how the price would suddenly spike up then later down after it's pump phase. I don't know if you are ready or not but you should have a backup plan just in case.

I would rather invest my money on a well-known crypto currency such as BTC, ETH or BNB.
I love this because currently I am feeling these are the best investment options for anyone. If you are able to check this thread from start, you will have mostly peoples going with this option because real investors or peoples those have some good time in crypto community now feeling very optimistic about these coins.

Any newbie can adopt them, and surely he will never been regret with this decision because these are cream of crypto. With this all always please search and have all important information about these projects is also very important for you because without this all it's never been good and fruitful for you.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 03, 2021, 12:41:13 PM
If I had more money, I would increase my holdings in bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, ada, dot, matic, sol, uni, cake. These are basically 90% of my portfolio right now, I bought them a good time ago but kept buying them over time as well and I would buy even more if I had the chance. Other part of my investment is not that important stuff and trading and such but I personally believe that the list I have is great return.

I believe they may end up being bad, I even sold most of my SOL after their centralization outing, but I still prefer to be involved with things that are technologically better than expected. This is why I have been buying the same things over and over again instead of looking for new coins or tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 02, 2021, 07:16:50 PM
NFTD
NFT TRADE is the first cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform.
Looks like a hidden gem and potentially a 100x coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
October 02, 2021, 07:09:32 PM
These are my list and 3 of those was recently purchased by me.

1. LITECOIN
2. ADA
3. SOL
4. BNB
5. XRP

i may late in the Poll but at least i have my list here now.

those are the list because this is altcoin section.

Adding is my Bitcoin that has been on hold for long now.

Your list is good but for me, I will make BNB to be on my first scale of preference making it the number one of all cause they have good project teams and it is own by one of the best cryptocurrency exchange which is Binance.  The coin had been doing great recently attracting more investors in there projects.
Sol will be on my second list while Cardano and Litecoin will be on my third and fourth lists.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
October 02, 2021, 06:23:45 PM
LTO Network. Based on its current revenues, it’s already one of the cheapest valued tokens out there. It’s doing hybrid blockchain for B2B and is currently shifting towards Digital ID’s (which is a huge market of $35bn in 2025) and digital signatures (market size $15bn in 2025). LTO Network is in its adoption phase and I expect it to enter the strong growth phase next year.
That's too long to wait and what if you are wrong on your prediction? Have you considered changing your plan or are you ready for everything when things go sideways? This is the first time I've heard this token so I don't know much about it but what I'm thinking is they're all the same as a pump and dump coins in the future. You will see how the price would suddenly spike up then later down after it's pump phase. I don't know if you are ready or not but you should have a backup plan just in case.

I would rather invest my money on a well-known crypto currency such as BTC, ETH or BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: