Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country are you from? Here list THIRTY popular bitcoin countries for trade - page 4. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Buglab.io
I come from Indonesia. I see Indonesia is not in the list above. I think there are many countries that glance at bitcoin as the best investment. Many use bitcoins as payment transactions. In my country began to grow stores or companies that use bitcoin as a means of payment. So maybe someday in my country bitcoin will become popular ..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Why is the Philippines number 31, I am from the Philippines and I am observing and a witness on how bitcoin becomes a booming industry in the area. I was surprised to see that we are only in the number 31. I thought we are at least in the top 10 countries who are active in bitcoin. Though I am not sure that the order of the list means something but seeing it was a bit of shocking to me.
Yeah that's right,  why Philippines is place at number 31, we came from Philippines and i witness on how bitcoin become popular and i see on many people that using it.  I am shocked and surprised when i see and knew that our country is place at number 31. I am so dissapointed.
Don’t take it on heart. My country is also placed at the bottom of the list. But in my country, bitcoins are quite popular among young people here. May be technology is not that common or we are from developing countries, that’s why we are at the bottom of the list. Just stay calm and work hard to see your country on the top of the list.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
1). United States
2). Spain
3). United Kingdom
4). Russian Federation
5). Canada
6). India
7). Australia
Cool. France
9). Netherlands
10). Germany
11). Italy
12). Venezuela
13). South Africa
14). Nigeria
15). Brazil
16). Sweden
17). Argentina
18). China
19). Ukraine
20). Mexico
21). Switzerland
22). Thailand
23). Poland
24). Malaysia
25). Romania
26). Columbia
27). Belgium
28). Pakistan
29). Czech Republic
30). Portugal
31). New Zealand
31). Philippines

Many trades are happening in most countries. How about yours? Where are you from?

Also please share if you have opinion on any of these threads:
"Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310
"How give scaling & buy coffee with Pokemon Go or Gold or Stocks or ...please?" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-give-scaling-buy-coffee-with-pokemon-go-or-gold-or-stocks-or-please-1851655

above list seen on reddit here : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5msei3/interesting_fun_statistic_top_30_countries_with/

Why is the Philippines number 31, I am from the Philippines and I am observing and a witness on how bitcoin becomes a booming industry in the area. I was surprised to see that we are only in the number 31. I thought we are at least in the top 10 countries who are active in bitcoin. Though I am not sure that the order of the list means something but seeing it was a bit of shocking to me.
Yeah that's right,  why Philippines is place at number 31, we came from Philippines and i witness on how bitcoin become popular and i see on many people that using it.  I am shocked and surprised when i see and knew that our country is place at number 31. I am so dissapointed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am from at Mozambique right now, and here never heard anyone talking about bitcoin, but am sure that there is a little percenage of people that nows about it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I'm from Belgium, and I see that my country is on the 27th place, which doesn't surprise me.
We do have a lot of options when it comes to paying with Bitcoin for local online services and goods, but there aren't too many places where you can spend Bitcoin, like restaurants etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My origin from indonesia, for now in my country have many people who heard about bitcoin, just not yet many people know how to get bitcoin, I am very grateful because I already know about bitcoin. And now all I'm doing is, introducing bitcoin to my friends about bitcoin. I hope someday my country is included in the list of the most popular countries with bitcoin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 i am form philippines and i am shock and confuzed why my country is in the least of this list .. im knew many filipino are busy and hardwork for trading .. in my own opinion i think if i analyze philippines goes up from 15 to 18 is it .. hurray for the all filipinos all over world that love bitcoin ...
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
How did the philippines become # 31 if bitcoin talks. I think in the top 10 philipines theres a lot investors and miners here.
And for four years when joining btc I actually saw people's development and more and more will join bitcoin.
Why did you write it for insult?
Activity: 383
1). United States
2). Spain
3). United Kingdom
4). Russian Federation
5). Canada
6). India
7). Australia
Cool. France
9). Netherlands
10). Germany
11). Italy
12). Venezuela
13). South Africa
14). Nigeria
15). Brazil
16). Sweden
17). Argentina
18). China
19). Ukraine
20). Mexico
21). Switzerland
22). Thailand
23). Poland
24). Malaysia
25). Romania
26). Columbia
27). Belgium
28). Pakistan
29). Czech Republic
30). Portugal
31). New Zealand
31). Philippines

Many trades are happening in most countries. How about yours? Where are you from?

"Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310
"How give scaling & buy coffee with Pokemon Go or Gold or Stocks or ...please?" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-give-scaling-buy-coffee-with-pokemon-go-or-gold-or-stocks-or-please-1851655

above list seen on reddit here : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5msei3/interesting_fun_statistic_top_30_countries_with/

I am from The Netherlands, never knew it was in top 10 lol.
Activity: 392
I am from incredible india.Bitcoin is getting slowly popular in our country day by day.There are three big bitcoin exchanges in india.Recently,indian government has decided to legalize bitcoins and has formed a committee to give recommendations regarding legalization of bitcoins in india.So,we could hope that india would soon become one of leading countries trading in bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I'm from Philippines, for me its okay that my country is in the last list, but i hoping this coming days Philippines was in the top 20 of the list because as of now many people already in my country invest in bitcoin and trade. I my country many are accepting bitcoin in paying bills. Even if  in the last list and i happy for this result that my country was included in the list.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am from Greece and I am not surprised that Greece is not in this list.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
Just bumping. Where is everyone from?

I'll compile a list of responses from this thread into a chart and then compare that against the LocalBitcoins list cited at the beginning of the thread - i think it will be very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I'm from the Philippines and recently there was a big boom of mining here and trading due to ETH and BTC being up. Most are clueless people who wants to get rich quick without taking risks into consideration. Luckily enough, there are people who are doing some mini conferences to educate these people more about crypto and to be at least knowledgeable on how crypto works in general.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
I am from Montenegro. I am sure that Montenergo won't be on that top list because we are small country. But more and more people starting to use BTC and other crypto cc .
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
1). United States
2). Spain
3). United Kingdom
4). Russian Federation
5). Canada
6). India
7). Australia
Cool. France
9). Netherlands
10). Germany
11). Italy
12). Venezuela
13). South Africa
14). Nigeria
15). Brazil
16). Sweden
17). Argentina
18). China
19). Ukraine
20). Mexico
21). Switzerland
22). Thailand
23). Poland
24). Malaysia
25). Romania
26). Columbia
27). Belgium
28). Pakistan
29). Czech Republic
30). Portugal
31). New Zealand
31). Philippines

I am from the Philippines.  I am quite sad that Philippines is on the 31st place but on the other hand i am happy as well considering that at least, out of many countries around the world, Philippines is one of the countries who recognizes bitcoin and know and join in bitcoin trading.  Even many people are internet user here in the Philippines, still, many people do not have any idea what bitcoin is.  I guess,more information dissemination and signature campaigns must launch here. I hope Philippines become on the top 10 bitcoin users someday.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Looks great, I am from the United States
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I am from India.Even though its a neighbour country to china,the mining giant,most of indians are unfamiliar with bitcoins.Just last week,i saw a news that india has decided to legalize bitcoins.If that comes true,that would boost use of bitcoins in india more.India being the second world's largest populated country would contribute more to bitcoin progress.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
I don't care what the list says good thing is we have benefited a lot by using bitcoins. Undoubtedly Philippines play a major role in trading and bitcoin transactions, still proud with that list. Keep it up pinoys! 💪
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
I am from India,neighbour of china.But still,bitcoin users are much low when compared to china which dominate bitcoin world with large number of mining farms.But,good news is that recently,indian government has shown green flag in favour of bitcoin legalization.Zebpay and Unocoin are big bitcoin exchanges in the country.More people are getting aware of bitcoin nowadays and soon india would become an important place for bitcoin transactions.

Well, the even better news is:

EVEN IF EVERY GOVERNMENT BANNED AND MADE ILLEGAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN WILL STILL CONTINUE TO GROW, BE USED MORE, BY MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE IT PROVIDES HONEST FINANCIAL POWER AND FREEDOM WHICH CANNOT BE CONFISCATED.

Does anyone think I should update the tally of the forum posters on this thread? That ends up being an interesting country count in itself.
Pages:
Jump to: