Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country are you from? Here list THIRTY popular bitcoin countries for trade - page 6. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
1). United States
2). Spain
3). United Kingdom
4). Russian Federation
5). Canada
6). India
7). Australia
Cool. France
9). Netherlands
10). Germany
11). Italy
12). Venezuela
13). South Africa
14). Nigeria
15). Brazil
16). Sweden
17). Argentina
18). China
19). Ukraine
20). Mexico
21). Switzerland
22). Thailand
23). Poland
24). Malaysia
25). Romania
26). Columbia
27). Belgium
28). Pakistan
29). Czech Republic
30). Portugal
31). New Zealand
31). Philippines

Many trades are happening in most countries. How about yours? Where are you from?

Also please share if you have opinion on any of these threads:
"Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310
"How give scaling & buy coffee with Pokemon Go or Gold or Stocks or ...please?" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-give-scaling-buy-coffee-with-pokemon-go-or-gold-or-stocks-or-please-1851655

above list seen on reddit here : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5msei3/interesting_fun_statistic_top_30_countries_with/

I'm from the Philippines. Wow it's so great that Philippines is top 31 who uses bitcoin and tied with New Zealand. There are really many people who uses bitcoin here in the philippines because there are many people here who would really like to earn money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Im from India,the world's second largest populated country.Bitcoin is getting popular here slowly.Recently,police arrested five youngsters consuming drugs and unfortunately they were found to have bought it with bitcoins.So,government has formed a committee to discuss the possibilities of banning bitcoin.Hope,india too would follow the same path of china and russia who once tried to ban bitcoins and now started to just regulate bitcoins.If bitcoin gets popular in india,definitely it could create a huge impact on bitcoin progress.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I am from Ghana and am not surprised that Nigeria is on the list at all, due to the fact that they want to do lots of things anonymously and in Ghana, only 35% of the youth even know about bitcoins and even less uses it.
35% of young population knowing about bitcoin as well other digital currencies is great. This could help your economy grow better and reach big heights though less among the 35% uses it. In most countriesovery small percentage, in single digit young people are aware of it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I'm from the philippines and many pilipino's here are using bitcoin just to earn money. I just cannot believe that philippines is on the 31st place and i see many pilipino's here and even my neighbor's are using bitcoin.

Might be a forum bias on the other hand it may depend on the location if your in the Province or in Manila etc.
I assume that those in the city hear about it more than in the province etc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I'm from the philippines and many pilipino's here are using bitcoin just to earn money. I just cannot believe that philippines is on the 31st place and i see many pilipino's here and even my neighbor's are using bitcoin.
probably you see many people use bitcoin because your environment is full of bitcoiners, the rest probably just have low amount of bitcoiners that there's barely transaction be done a week. it's just my opinion, no offense
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Canada, and we are heading tops by the close of the year.

Agree with that we have enough Bitcoin BTMs to remain competitive at number 2 by far, we have several good Bitcoin exchanges and a nice outlook for the future in demand and adoption.
Although Five in this ranking is pretty far up there as it is.
https://coinatmradar.com/countries/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am from Ghana and am not surprised that Nigeria is on the list at all, due to the fact that they want to do lots of things anonymously and in Ghana, only 35% of the youth even know about bitcoins and even less uses it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
What's the basis for these figures?

I'm in the UK. I can't quite believe it's in third place as there isn't one proper exchange with conventional banking.
i think it was based on nothing just his random list  Roll Eyes
but based on coinmarket cap here http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ it's the only i can trust so far as reliable ,
other than than just a speculation and baseless ,
no matter what country you are come from , i believe it will always has a significant improvement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Im from philippines and we are at no.31? Uhmm i thought we are at the top 10 cause i know theres a lot of bitcoin users and traders here in the philipines. Cant imagine that were too far from top 10 countries.
Lol, how come that Philippines will become at top 10 listed? Aside from that, I heard that many of the bitcoin fanatic in your country are abusing the usage of bitcoin to scam others. And some's are they connected bitcoin to their system of the company to hype the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am from East Timor but currently school in Indonesia, I know user bitcoin in my country is very low, I not yet to find an exchanger accept bitcoin, so I use bitcoin for online transactions only. I hope the bitcoin can be popular one day or accept of the government.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
What's the basis for these figures?

I'm in the UK. I can't quite believe it's in third place as there isn't one proper exchange with conventional banking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Canada, and we are heading tops by the close of the year.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
I'm from philippines and I'm confused why we are in no.31 only as I've observed most of us here using bitcoin and relying on bitcoin. May I ask if this is a particular order?
Im from philippines too and i think theres nothing wrong about the ranking and i could also say that there are bitcoin users on this country but not much compared to other countries its just a small percentage on overall count of the population but still im grateful that we are included on top 31 .hahaha
Activity: 560
Like many others I am from Philippines too and it is nice to see our country being on the list the sad one though is it is 31st in the list that seems to be kind of a joke since the title is Thirty popular bitcoin countries for trade. If we were to talk about popular bitcoin countries for trade, I don't think our country belongs to the 31st spot but rather on top 30. I think you OP need to reconsider remaking this list specially that the list according to you is based only on localbitcoins.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
What is the basis for this? Is there any actual studies or surveys or any link that this countries are the most popular in terms of bitcoin trading?by the way I'm from the Philippines...
Activity: 588
ok...I'll start.
<--- United States.

althought poloniex from USA, i think the best bitcoin trader or the best bitcoin user i think in china
in there much people use bitcoin, until PBOC china bank regulation intervention to china exchanger
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
United states here.

I only know of two other americans who use btc and both are women.

All the men I know have failed me.

Coming across other americans who use crypto is always a surprise, which leads me to believe foreign countries might have a higher per capita use of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
My my self i am from philippines.But i dont think we are in 31st place of the list since bitcoin community growned a big number in this past years.Most people and businessman here adopted bitcoins as one of their investment option to earn more money and some people use bitcoins here to earn free money.There is a high amount of users here in philippines.
Pages:
Jump to: