Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 11. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
Waves and Ethereum.. both of them is good. Eth is the first big platform but waves is really perfect.. you have to investigate decentralized exchange and you have to check fees.. you will effect.. it is almost not..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
There is a lot of potential on the crypto coin available in the market and you also have to know which coin should be determined to be invested and registered in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
I use litecoin and ethereum as my alternatives in making a transaction. I choose these two because they're the ones that are widely accepted by some websites that I visit other than bitcoin. If you want a coin that has a stable price floor I suggest to go for tether.

For the OP this thread is placed in the wrong section you can move the thread by searching for the move topic option at the bottom left of the page. Move it to the Beginners and Help section I believe that's the correct place to move this thread.

Mostly of ICO's preferred in using ethereum as there alternatively token because I think it is commonly used. As of now it has a high value with the other currency and has good profit if it will invested in crypto world.
The rates of almost all the crypto currencies are very much low these days and that it is better to go for buying of as many number of coins as you can and that without wasting any single moment. The only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that you must be sure that you are investing in the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple or any other similar coins so that you can have good earnings.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 04, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
Bitcoin and Eth are really the best but it is really pricey and only few can afford but looking for alternative im planning to hoard tons of banca tokens that is the least token that is very catchy to me but again i am still thinking how much i will going to risk with this token.

I agree with you, both the Bitcoin and ETH are the most effective currency to hold but instead of holding banca, it's better to buy NEO in the market because already the price NEO dropped in the market. So it is the best chance to people who are looking to invest in NEO coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 04, 2018, 12:50:59 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I need a reason why you want to find crypto sealin bitcoin, I think all altcoin have advantages depending on what you want to use doge coin example with a very stable price compared to other altcoin in my opinion, then you can use dogecoin to save your money.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:41:40 AM
I quite liked the ethereum only. one coin is not too high but still bigger than altcoin else. price still reach it then the chance of these coins became a big can still be achieved.
Activity: 24
April 04, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this on the wrong board but I don't know what is the right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
Actually, there are many kinds of altcoin, only the most dominant is bitcoin. There is altcoin in addition to bitcoin whose existence is considered good is ethereum, xrp this coin may be an alternative option other than bitcoin.
But it would be nice to learn thoroughly first the types of altcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 04, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this on the wrong board but I don't know what is the right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I really like Bitcoin but there is another coin that I like Ethereum coins. Bitcoin is King of all coins, but Ethereum can be said to be the best of the other Altcoin. So I chose Ethereum because I believe Ethereum has a good future and the price can be very high.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
Bitcoin and Eth are really the best but it is really pricey and only few can afford but looking for alternative im planning to hoard tons of banca tokens that is the least token that is very catchy to me but again i am still thinking how much i will going to risk with this token.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
bitcoin and ethereum I like best because both these coins have a very high potential for the future. In addition, the second current coins have a high price and certainly will be higher going forward again.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 03, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
Current trends of investors are often interested in the Altcoin exchange platforms such as Kucoin, Binace, Huobi coin. Since these are available exchanges, if you use it on its trade you will be reducing the cost per transaction. Has a passive effect on Altcoin's upward momentum, and this is an advantage that all investors are concerned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
In order to gain more profits, don't just focus in only one cryptocurrency like investing on bitcoin, just be a flexible to all. Knowing that blockchain technology of every coin that you will want to invest will help you to assure that your investment is in safe place. Eventhough bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency but there are lots of altcoin that has potential like eth, ripple and verge and also there are a lot more of coins that will be available soon thay can be have or earn a great profit.
Activity: 248
April 03, 2018, 10:56:36 PM
I prefer to etherium because I first investing is token for getting a financial for etherium I trade it into btc coz anytime you will hold it to get and increase the high value to make huge btc.
Btc and ethereum these both could really on top of all cryptocurrency. Well ethereum is good to invest now because in time we can earned huge money on this. These two for me is the best investment a great potential coins that we can earned.
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 10:48:51 PM
I prefer to etherium because I first investing is token for getting a financial for etherium I trade it into btc coz anytime you will hold it to get and increase the high value to make huge btc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 03, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
For now, I am investing on ETH. I am adding a small amount of eth in my wallet every payday. For some reason, I feel that ETH will go up anytime and I will make sure that I will be there to sell when that happen. Aside from ETH, bitcoin is still the best crypto to hold now because it will go up anytime. Some market analyst predicted that bitcoin will pump again on December 2018. Who knows.
Activity: 700
April 03, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH

I know right now nothing is like bitcoin and the ETH but mate I only love the bitcoin, no currency can be like bitcoin ever, price of bitcoin use to change very fast, once it is low then after very short time it will increase once again, my all the time suggested investment is only and only bitcoin, bitcoin has very large scope in market now, and it has very high demand as well. More and more people are attracting toward bitcoin so I would prefer one and only bitcoin, which is the king of all other crypto currency and it will remain number one and my first choice forever.

Ethereum have good future I am believe. Bitcoin is very popular to invest but for a few people, collecting bitcoin require a lot money. Bitcoin become popular because price always increasing and last year bitcoin can provide profits more than x10
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 03, 2018, 08:55:07 PM
I prefer crypto, because in crypto other than can be used to transact, can also be used as an investment asset. while for the currency, we can only use it for transactions only, and no investment value is promising.
Activity: 602
April 03, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

If you want to find alternative for bitcoin, ethereum is good choice. Ethereum have many advantages because many platform using ethereum network and it will using ethereum as transaction fee
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

I prefer to have Ethereum as the availability of cryptocurrency that I have, because if I have Ethereum can get a chance to earn very much profit. do not be afraid and never to choose cryptocurrency that does not have a clear development.
Etherium is really a very good choice, no doubt about that, but i think that still there are a lot currencies, which have very low price but still good potential to increase, so we can purchase a good amount of such coins even investing a small amount of money, For example Liza price is currently trading in  low price but the volume of liza it always too high.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH

I know right now nothing is like bitcoin and the ETH but mate I only love the bitcoin, no currency can be like bitcoin ever, price of bitcoin use to change very fast, once it is low then after very short time it will increase once again, my all the time suggested investment is only and only bitcoin, bitcoin has very large scope in market now, and it has very high demand as well. More and more people are attracting toward bitcoin so I would prefer one and only bitcoin, which is the king of all other crypto currency and it will remain number one and my first choice forever.
Pages:
Jump to: