Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 12. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 03, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
If you are looking for an alternative to bitcoin, then I suggest you look at Monero, ZCash, Dash, Komodo. It was not by chance that I chose these coins, but because they are anonymous and with their help they cover up those who do not want the information on their transactions to become public. For example, it's no secret that recently the financing of WikiLeaks Julian Assange is carried out through Monero, which is one of the most famous confidential cryptocurrency. There are suggestions that against the backdrop of encroachments on cryptocurrency by governments of different countries, prices for anonymous cryptocurrencies will have to rise. But from these coins I like Zcash, which is actually the first truly anonymous cryptocurrency, because you can confirm that the transaction was committed, but there is no way to find out the amount, as well as the sender and the receiver.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 03, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
Ofcourse bitcoin for me because it is the most volatile in most of the crypto currencies right now. but i am also looking in ethereum , im holding some of this tokens. that 2 crypto currency will have a big potential in increasing in the future.
I  prefer Bitcoin most. And there are many reasons behind my choice. First ot all Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the digital world and other crypto just copy it. It is highly recommended and trusted crypto currency among people. The main reason behind my choice is its Blockchain technology. Another thing which attracts me towards Bitcoin is its uninterrupted and highly secure money transaction. And their some other thing of it attracts me towards it. After Bitcoin i like to use ripple because in my investigation about Bitcoin it is highly suitable for me Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
For me first ten coins are the best and will be for next few years and what is more i am a big fan of waves which can pump still before holidays and give me big income for it  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I prefer to have Ethereum as the availability of cryptocurrency that I have, because if I have Ethereum can get a chance to earn very much profit. do not be afraid and never to choose cryptocurrency that does not have a clear development.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 03, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
this is a biased question because we all know whats the best one for now,and as we know most of us has a bitcoin in wallets or exchages for trading..but if you asked the 5 major coins we prefer then there might be a difference upon all the given questions.because me myself has lotof desires from many coins and not only bitcoins
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 03, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Just choose which one you would prefer the best to invest in. You can take the recommendation but make sure to read carefully about the latest news about such coins if you are not lazy to make sure you are doing a right action.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 03, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
For me I still prefer bitcoin since it is more profitable but if you want other alternatives, I think next to bitcoin is Etherium or bitcoin cash. They also have future since many investor are also interested on it.
I think the same as you, most people like Bitcoin and ETH because Bitcoin and ETH are the best at the time. There will be nothing that can replace these two coins. From now until the future I will also use Bitcoin and ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Ethereum is very cheap now, so it is a very good pick. There are a few other good cryptocurrencies you can have a look such as Neo, and Cardano.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
I am very partial toward ethereum as the project interests me a lot and I invested a lot into it. I believe in ethereum and I know we are just starting out when it comes to things that can happen with this cryptocurrency.
Good choice that you invested a lot in ethereum. The current price now is good catch to buy and I really prefer ethereum and btc investment. Surely we can have the best earning since buying for eth and btc is a good platform to have.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
I am very partial toward ethereum as the project interests me a lot and I invested a lot into it. I believe in ethereum and I know we are just starting out when it comes to things that can happen with this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Currently I spend most of my money to invest in ETH and NEO. These are the two altcoin that I think will lead the market in the coming time by the practical application and the support of the community for it. The cryptocurrency market is very potential so investors should not give up.
Well ethereum is good to buy its below $500 a chance that can pick these days. Always seach for the best cryptocurrency to invest for your money that will give a return of earnings. Yes in this situation of down fall we should be calm and it is not yet the end of cryptocurrency.
Out of all cryptocurrencies in existence I prefer bitcoin. Although I didn't put away in my mind that there are better cryptocurrencies with more amazing projects to work on. What made me choose bitcoin apart from the fact that it offers huge profits to investors is the fact that it was the most suitable to be considered as a currency once it stabilizes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 03, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
What is your aim with investing on cryotocurrency,you are long term or shor term investor or going to trade or just jold so you can select the cryotocurrency on the basis of these quality but bitcoin will fit for mostly all kind of cryotocurrency investment but the price is expensive so may not suitable for everyone so they can buy ethereum now.
Activity: 422
April 03, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
I actually prefer bitcoin over all others because bitcoin is the first and it is what has made me the most money in this market and there is no way I could go back on using bitcoin and it was the first and the reason we are even talking about cryptocurrencies and the reason we even have a crypto market. Next for me would be ethereum because the tech is sound and the algorithm is too.
Activity: 604
April 03, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
Cryptos like ETH, LTC Dodge, Rebbellious and few others are my best choice to be selected for any usage especially savings for future gains. All these coins are following Bitcoin as Alternatives or supportive. No matter how the present predicament might be, posting threat to investments, these wrigthly mentioned ones are still very much finding their levels.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
Of course, I prefer Btc.Its demand is high in all digital currencies and there is huge profit in investment here.But the current situation isn't favour in Btc.There are many opportunity here,so it's popularity is more.The rest of the digital coins aren't bad.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 03, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

For me,  the next coin on bitcoin I prefer is the Ethereum. Ethereum functions as a cryptocurrency much like most others. Ethereum's token, "Ether," works in a similar manner to bitcoin. You can buy and sell it, with confirmations for transactions handled over the blockchain. It's entirely decentralized, with no banks providing the confirmations needed to validate transactions. Instead, "miners" around the world fulfill that role by running powerful computational algorithms. Completing them rewards Ether, much like mining bitcoin rewards bitcoin.
Even in the time of crisis, people are not ready to leave bitcoin because they have in the past had very good experience with this beast of the crypto market.

There is no way they will leave the upcoming ruler of the world. bitcoin is has just commenced its journey and it has still to go long before showing its charm at peak and for that, we need to support it as much as we are able to do for the better future of the world.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the best crypto currency, and can also survive for long periods. And for another alternative is ethereum, because ethereum is more stable in price and has the potential to continue to grow, Ethereum also has a smart contract in use in ico, and it can make ethereum increasingly popular as many use.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
April 02, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
At this moment i prefer to use bitcoin still its more profitable and this is the most popular currency here. But if you want to have a huge profit then you can invest an altcoin. Many altcoins had a big potencial to grow up high like ripple, ethereum, verge and litecoin so this is it if you want you can free to invest it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 02, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
And why you are looking for an alternative? Are you looking for a faster coin? Because while there are faster coins out there many of them are not as accepted as bitcoin, and if you are looking for a very long term investment you are not going to find something that is better than bitcoin either, now if what you want is to make more money in the short term there some icos that could help you, but choosing the right ico is really difficult.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 02, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
I prefer to collect different coin, the more choice the more you can gain.

Yes i think it is the right decision if you invest in a single currencies your will be able to loss your investment so invest in multiple types of profitable currencies it will help you to come forward with a good earnings .
Pages:
Jump to: