Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 15. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 31, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
There are so many alternatives crypto currency that has potential growth values such ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and so many others that has potential growth.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
March 31, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
I prefer bitcoin and ether because this are the top coins. I am also currently holding altcoins,  like UTK, ADB,  and specially PCL because this cryptos are potential coins. 
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
for me I prefer bitcoin because he is the king of all cryptocurrency and he has a lot of benefits given to you and also you can earn a lot of money that you can not see in other cryptocurrency, you have a better future here in bitcoin,
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
if i have a lot of money. I will choose bitcoin and ethereum on my list. having a little money makes me prefer coins that have cheap prices for short-term profits.

Its better to invest in cheaper altcoins for long term than for short term because you get to make more profits during longer term. And of course short term for Bitcoin and Ethereum if I were you because the prices are already high so when you do short term with these coins at least you already know around how much profit you can gain. For me altcoins are good for long term especially those with great potential like XEM or NEO.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 31, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
I am a newbie in the world of crypto and so far, bitcoin is the crpytocurrency I know, for I read more about ot and still learning more about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:11:28 AM
if i have a lot of money. I will choose bitcoin and ethereum on my list. having a little money makes me prefer coins that have cheap prices for short-term profits.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

For me, Ethereum is the best next to bitcoin. Ethereum is the name of a blockchain company that has created the digital token ether. But Ethereum and ether are now used interchangeably to refer to the cryptocurrency. Ether is backed by a blockchain, much like bitcoin, but the technology is slightly different and aimed at a specific use case: smart contracts.
Activity: 1050
March 31, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
for me i prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alt cause the growth rate of alts is growing.
i prefer to invest in eth than btc, because the price is not as high as btc, and eth coin are many used as ico unit, so i believe with high circulation will make eth price better. beside that bitcoin have high volatile, so i prefer like eth for investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
for me i prefer to invest on altcoin for now cause bitcoin is always fluctuating and i have doubts the price will not increase on this month so much better to covert all your bitcoin and invest on alt cause the growth rate of alts is growing.
Strange idea. Show me the altcoins that don't have volatility. Now in General, we can see the dependence of all altcoins on the price of bitcoin. I see that now bitcoin is gradually losing its capitalization. The same processes occur in all altcoins. But bitcoin has much more margin of safety. I am sure that bitcoin is now the safest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
You are talking about altcoins as if they did not fluctuate when it is very obvious that all the altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin, second trying to use altcoins to protect the value of your investments is often not a very good idea after all there is a very good reason why bitcoin is considered to be a store value, so if you want to protect your investment probably this will be a good time to invest in those stable coins, the only problem is that you never know if those coins are really backed by as much fiat as they say, so you are taking a huge risk as well.
Activity: 370
March 30, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
Alternatively, after the king of coins "Bitcoin" I prefer Litecoin. Litecoin has been around for several years. Litecoin makes use of open source software and the decentralized network makes use of mathematics for security. Litecoin also comes with some cool features. Due to its availability and other features, it’s no surprise Litecoin is on the rise.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
No doubt i want bitcoin because is the first in market
Activity: 64
March 21, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
No doubt Bitcoin is good because this crypto is the top most in cryptocurrency world. But I suggested you to try other coins also like Ethereum, Ripple but before you invest do study about this.
Activity: 93
March 21, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
I suggest that you research a lot of things about cryptocurrency and the blockchain system. For me The best altcoins to have or hold for a longtime are Ethereum- Most of the ICO that's been launched since last year are erc20 base . Litecoin,Nem,Ripple and EOS.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 09:59:22 PM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Bitcoin is still the best crypto currency that i would like to invest.But seems there are some people that attracted to ethereum,ripple and monero then i would like to try it also because someone's telling me that these crypto currency is also a good investment.
Activity: 511
March 21, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
I always prefer bitcoin and ethereum the profitable claim this year. I believe it's growth and good to invest because if you observe the value still good to purchase. Though risks is their you can look and search another coins which really offer a huge profit.
Activity: 406
March 21, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

it's a good thought not to be stuck on Bitcoin. Except Bitcoin, I would prefer to Ethereum and Ripple. markets are the main consideration of making choice which crypto we should choose as investment business. in this risky business, safety investment is number one, and the main platform currencies are the better choice. anyway, one or two altcoins are not bad to speculate its profit.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Well, aside bitcoins, I believe there are few others whose volatility will also be profitable. I see credits doing well in the markets and also give a mark for ethereum despite its struggle to come back up with respect to the bitcoin price.
I think that the etherium has a huge difference from Bitcoin. I have more you decided on its prospects for the future, compared to Bitcoin. But I know what exactly in this coin you need to invest without much risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Well, aside bitcoins, I believe there are few others whose volatility will also be profitable. I see credits doing well in the markets and also give a mark for ethereum despite its struggle to come back up with respect to the bitcoin price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
I for one will just prefer to stay investing into bitcoins alone because i have no experience regarding the other cryptocurrencies and i really wouldn't want to even know because i know that by investing in BTC alone i will have enough profits.
Pages:
Jump to: