Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 20. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

For many years I preferred bitcoin, but recently I prefer to make profits with the help of altcoins. One altcoin can give in a few months as much as 5 years could not give bitcoin. I earned a good salary with Ripple and I plan to invest the bulk of the money in it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
If the long-term investment is determined then the Bitcoin option is absolutely correct. And if you want to make a profit quickly, invest in ICO or altcoins, there are some very potent coin like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Stellar, etc. You might consider investing in those coins and holding them to make a profit by the end of 2018.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 10, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
Well, there are so many altercoins but not all are good. You may find good ones which are already established like Ethereum, ADA, and IOTA, while some are still upcoming through ICOs. If you look through some ICOs, you may find some good coins which are also cheaps unlike the already established coins. you can also hold both for a long period of time as an investment. And also please do your research well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
January 10, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
It is best if you are going to take time to analyze alternative cryptocurrency or altcoins before you decide to take a part to have an investment or trading a part of it. Because it is best for you to first know what is the system in terms of transaction of each crypto you have for you to make the most out of your money in investments and tradings.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
high potentially gain more profits are ethereum, monero, litecoin and NEO,it is just a suggestion, but its up to you if you prefer to choose altcoins from ICOs to gain more profits, but these four altcoins ive mentioned has more potential to grow in the future, you can also choose from fresh ICO tokens to invest in while they are all at low cost. but be careful to choose, i suggest Electroneum and DeepOnion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
I think for this time ethereum has the good price. You will get many more profits. For this time bitcoin has the bad price, but I believe that it will rising again Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
Aside from bitcoin, I think prefer Ethereum because its price now is also increases and I think it has a potential to grow and more popular than any other alts. But ofcourse bitcoin is still the best and now is best time to invest while the price is not that high.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I suggest you to try ETH coins, besides the hefty price, ETH is the best coin after bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 10, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Sorry to say that but...

For me, bitcoin remains the best. I understand what you want to do, which is divesting in order to curb risks.. Ethereum can be a good bet!

If you are looking for a small, unknown, crypto that may rise, allowing you to win large... Well sorry to say that nobody can tell you that! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:11:54 AM
Probably all the same my preferred crypto currency is bitcoin, this is the best choice for me. And not only for me, many more people are interested in bitcoin.

For me i still prefer bitcoin as the best of cryptocurrency next is ethereum. Both are obviously preferred coins today as they constantly holding an impressive performance. These two coins consistently stable inspite of some downfalls at times. I can say that an investment to these coins are worthy enough. But it is for you to find out so you can choose your own preferred coin.
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
Probably all the same my preferred crypto currency is bitcoin, this is the best choice for me. And not only for me, many more people are interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Right now Bitcoin is king but there are some other cryptocurrencies that have some better features and are faster and cheaper.

I think we could see good profit from coins like Iota, Cardano, Eos, and Neo. These are in or near the top ten in market cap but still have room to grow.

Being new to this cryptocurrency world, I would prefer first with bitcoin since it has been operating for 8 years and as per history record it has surged its market price value to a greater heights. Also, bitcoin is the most recognized and promising among the rest of the cryptocurrencies which encourages many people to do their investments and earn a favorable return.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
January 10, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Right now Bitcoin is king but there are some other cryptocurrencies that have some better features and are faster and cheaper.

I think we could see good profit from coins like Iota, Cardano, Eos, and Neo. These are in or near the top ten in market cap but still have room to grow.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
January 10, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
I have my mind on three cryptocurrencies apart from Bitcoin. The first is Ethereum, and I’m already sure that most of us here are into Ethereum and has seen how much it has achieved. Ethereum's current price rate is above $1000. My next option would be Litecoin.

Lots of investors has been moving to Litecoin and huge profit comes from it. Litecoin is people’s choice this time. Lastly, another crypto would be Ripple.
Activity: 10
January 10, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Anyone thinking of investing in Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency should be very careful.
Activity: 396
January 10, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
I like BCH or BCC. we all know bitcoincash was created on 1 August 2017 during the process of hardfork butcoin, alalsan I like BCH that is because its consistent upgrading due to upgrade of bitcoin this thing that make the price consistent, keep from transaction speed, dalah bitcoinash transaction faster than bitcoin or altcoin lainya from the better security side of bitcoin, although basically the security level adopted by blockhain is safe, just as the bitcoincash era is updated and the look and feature is more interesting
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
January 09, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
First let me ask you, what's your goal? Investment? If you're looking for an alternative investment for Bitcoin(BTC) I would suggest to you that you should invest into Ethereum(ETH) is the 2nd to Bitcoin when it comes to stability and value (I think) Since then the Ethereum has been 2nd to Bitcoin and I've seen how this coin grows and I've seen also it's stability unlike other coins that pumps suddenly they dumps fast but in Ethereum you can see it's stability just like bitcoin and even sometimes if it drops value it will increase it's value gradually until it recover it's lost and will surpass it's last highest peak.

I would suggest that you make your own study all the replies here are our own opinion, It's much better if you're going to conduct your own research.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 09, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

This is a bitcoin forum. So I expect that most of us are here because of bitcoin. It's been the most popular crypto so far and the first to really took off. There's no doubt that bitcoin will remain the dominant coin in the next decade. But as far as altcoins is concern, they are also making a headway around November last year and still continue to grow at dramatic level. The best altcoin that I can only suggest is Ethereum. Initially this coin is just another pump and dump, but it looks like smart contracts technology is now gaining grounds to other markets specially banking systems. Seems that the financial industry is looking at alternatives now to improved their old and traditional system. And Ethereum is one coin on their radar that's why the price is above $1000 today. As for Ripple, there have been talks that it will be take over, however, the market has experienced some sort of correction and now below $100B market capitalization. And there are a lot opposing this coins because of its being pre-mined and very centralized. So I also prefer Ethereum and I suggest you do look at this coin at a long term investment as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 09, 2018, 08:17:26 PM
We got a lot of crypto to invest now, but to be safe, invest in top 5 coins in the marketcap, Eth seems a perfect choice if you are looking for alt, it is used for many ICO project, so it's a strong coin, xrp also got the great news that it will be backup by big companies, ltc is also a good coin, mostly ltc is used for the transaction that require speed  and ltc also one of the  oldest coin, that are the 3 alt coin that I invest, but don't just follow me or other people's suggestions, do your own research and make your choice by yourself
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 09, 2018, 07:49:41 PM
If I was investing in alts, I would look for a good alt that hasn't moved for a few months. Alts have a tendency to remain relatively stable for a period of months, before being pumped & seeing massive gains. The timing can coincide with bitcoin price gains, or it can be independent of btc price movement. I think that trend holds true for all altcoins.

I think alts are more buy and hold over the long term, than they are speculative. Alts aren't good options for daytrading imo. They also can't sustain much in terms of selling volume, before their price declines.

The ideal scenario with alts is buying in and HODL'ing before pumps or positive news. There isn't much to differentiate one alt from another. I think they're all much more similar than they claim.
Pages:
Jump to: