Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 17. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
of course I like bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto and for the next I like ethereum
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Everyone wants to have their own Bitcoin since it is the most expensive and most popular digital currency but there are a lot of other digital currencies circulating online like Ethereum and Litecoin. If you want to invest on other digital currencies, you can just search that out, but if you want to invest on new ones, there is a lot of new ICOs and it is in the Alternative Cryptocurrency Section.

Well etc and ltc are already a given, alongside such alts as waves, neo and ripple. I don't think you'll lose with these alts if you have the patience of holding for a long time. I've also recently gotten into tron and ada which looks really good on paper.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
January 22, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
There is a lot of potential on the crypto coin available in the market and you also have to know which coin should be determined to be invested and registered in the market. But the facts like now, I hold Bitcoin more than any other crypto coin because if you compare it, Bitcoin has the greatest potential to grow when it comes to favorable prices for its users. Also, depending on the user how he will manage his assets in the face of the crypto market fell from the previous price of course also because there is no point in holding potential crypto coins if the user can not manage them properly. This is a lesson to make research and learn the altcoin you want to invest before plunging into it. Bitcoin develops well in the market and is a very hot topic. No other crypto is potentially overtaking bitcoin. More and more people are investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin provides a large profit margin in a short time, and also benefits more than other cryptoes or altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 22, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Everyone wants to have their own Bitcoin since it is the most expensive and most popular digital currency but there are a lot of other digital currencies circulating online like Ethereum and Litecoin. If you want to invest on other digital currencies, you can just search that out, but if you want to invest on new ones, there is a lot of new ICOs and it is in the Alternative Cryptocurrency Section.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 22, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
There are lots of potential alternative cryptocurrencies that are existing in the market and there are too many of them to be specified and to be enlisted in here. But as for now, I am into holding Bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies because if you will compare, it has the most potential to grow when it comes to price which is beneficial for us users. Also, it is depending on the users on how he will manage his assets when it comes to holding cryptocurrencies because it will be useless holding to have a potential crypto if you cannot be able to manage it properly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 22, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
I am only preferring those coins that are in the top 5 because they are the best coin for me and i invested into them equally and planning to hold them until the end of this year which will give me a high profit for sure because this kind of experiment already worked for my friend and he made a fortune with this experiment.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 22, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
The price of all crypto currency now down. So it is the high time we bought some coin. But on prefer a coin, we should choice right on. Ripple,cardano,ethereum has great potential. Buy also Bitcoin with low price and hold for big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
I will prefer the most best and high price currency called BTC. That is the most favorite and most high rate currency in all crypto and their price is varying with huge graph and small change in graph have great affect on price and trader will get very big chance of trading also and people are investing huge amount here and also earning huge money.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
NEO is one of my fav coin after ETH.

But you do not need to stick to the coins that are in the top 10. if you have research enough, you can take a look at the cryptocurrencies

in the lower half of the top 100.... or even those that are having below 100mil in market cap.

These coins are still undiscovered by the masses but when they are discovered, they will moon.

The key is to identify what are the driving forces in this crypto space and identify the coins that

will benefit when these driving forces take place and the trend comes.

Privacy is a driving force as more and more regulations get put into the crypto space.. so what is a undervalued privacy coin?

Perhaps Xspec?

smart contract blockchains? which are those that have demonstrated an ability to scale up their transactions?

these are the type of trends and driving forces that will move the prices of these crypto assets.

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

It is not easy to mention only one cryptocurrency. I have several favorite alts. For example, I constantly deal with Ethereum and Ripple. Recently I started to buy Qtum. I believe that NEO and EOS in my wallet will give me good profit soon.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
I am prefer to etherium, There are so many potential characteristics of etherium that can compete with bitcoin, Just like most of ICO now a days are etherium based, Since it is just sprouting into crypto world, Etherium will surely expand and grow so fast like bitcoins in the past:)
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 22, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
now a days crypto has become pure hype similar to bubble,potential coin show slow growth but shit coin pumps unexpectedly.i always go for coin or token which have solid team and idea backing it up,what pace their are achieving the roadmap. eth,neo,waves,stratis,qtum,etc are good coin which has team backing the price.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 22, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
I divide into some special parts and still consider bitcoin as a favorite, I collect ethereum for transaction purposes and some other coins to be monitored periodically. Tron, bch, ripple, and omisego are still comfortable to collect, but all altcoins will not change my main choice for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I can suggest you NIMFAMONEY as this altcoin have so little number of coins in the market and will be a big hit, you can check ccoinmarketcap also you can review ATLANT and TELCOIN, for me, this 2 are very promising on their own fields,
Atlant will launch their app and real estate this 3rd month of the year while Telcoin is very active in the community to make their project works worldwide. this is just an opinion the best thing to do is to make a research and study the altcoin you want before jumping into it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:24:55 AM
right now i would buy bitcoin, in future who knows.

Me too because i think they maybe the lowest it could after some time again. At least i am sure that the price would increase again even if it is after this month. Other altcoins are beginning to decrease but i am not sure when would they increase so i am just buying small amount and mostly on bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
right now i would buy bitcoin, in future who knows.
Activity: 386
January 22, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
Many cryptocurrencies are born and made by different people, it is highly organize by a geniuses people with high profile in this kind of businesses, but i really preferred only bitcoin, because bitcoin is in a good hand with a good management.
Well, my most favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but apart from that, I will go with either Litecoin (70%) orEthereum (30%). Reason I might be choosing Litecoin is because it has a cheap price, and is one of the main choice of investors recently. Ethereum is also good, and is a little bit up to the same standard or position with Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
You can choose at the coinmarketcap the top 10 coins and research what is the best or ideal coin for you. I rather hand is holding ethereum because I like the way it flows.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
Lot of cryptocurrency I know but theres only one thing I trusted and that is bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency I know ,the strongest and better to safe our money.Many members of it are sucessful now because of their hardworking in bitcoin and they are financially free because of it .This is the only coin that I prefer and most valuable cryptocurrency.
I always prefer bitcoin.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.It is establishing well in the market and is the hot topic.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin.More and more people invest in bitcoin because it gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.Its profits are more than any other cryptocurrencies or altcoins.From the last nine years it has faced many ups and downs but has always emerged victorious.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
Lot of cryptocurrency I know but theres only one thing I trusted and that is bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency I know ,the strongest and better to safe our money.Many members of it are sucessful now because of their hardworking in bitcoin and they are financially free because of it .This is the only coin that I prefer and most valuable cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: