Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Crypto Should I Invest In 2020 ? - page 10. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 25, 2020, 07:16:28 AM
Bitcoin is the first choice this year, we will have halving bitcoin in mid-May and its price will certainly rise higher than the present. Do not be too concerned about altcoin at this point, its price will collapse if BTC is pumped. Invest in BTC at the moment and wait, you can buy altcoins in Q3 or Q4 if you want
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 25, 2020, 07:10:20 AM
Obviously Bitcoin is my choice and I believe most of the people will go with coins because of its growth and upcoming halving based on the crypto market space every 4 years.
Last time helping we have found perfect growth in Bitcoins and followed by that we get reached the the peak value of BTC that time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 25, 2020, 07:08:27 AM
I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
We must believe what we will do because crypto is difficult to guess. many analysts say that this token is good but not long after it actually falls, so all also just guessing and analyzing according to him right. does not guarantee that what is said by analysts is certainly true, it is better to analyze it yourself and may accept advice from others, but the decision is made alone will be better and if you suffer losses do not blame others. CMC is used as a reference and a bit of analysis is made by yourself, because the 10 ranks there are still guaranteed to be reliable.
Activity: 1844
Merit: 254
Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide
January 25, 2020, 06:46:52 AM
I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
All altcoins on your list are good and absolutely worth the investment. But I will personally choose ETH and BNB because I believe in 2020 these 2 altcoins will grow and help investors get more profits. ETH is the best altcoin in this market and when the price of BTC goes up, the price of ETH will rise. And if Binance has as many IEOs as 2019, I also believe that BNB price will quickly surpass ATH and create a new high price.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
ApeSwap.Finance
January 25, 2020, 06:31:56 AM

I really chime with your choices. They have all potentials. However,  I am interested more in Xlm, Awc and Eth. Awc most especially is still way undervalued than the other two. Reason why I don't  hesitate to buy Awc in bits until am satisfied.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 179
January 25, 2020, 06:16:51 AM
Among the three altcoins you mentioned, I would probably stick with Eth. It probably has more to offer in terms of decentralized applications. Just take a look at ethereum's DEFI (Decentralized Finance)

You can also take into consideration the nearing completion of ethereum 2.0 which is believed to solve scalability issues. Of course, there's no guarantee that that will increase the price and give you profit but there's a good chance it will (long-term)

Not that it weighs more but this guy (tk808) explains it better in his post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53373462

Whatever you decide, be sure to read more into these altcoins and not just take whatever we say. Best of luck.

The success of ETH really makes me believe that the future of this coin is better so its good to have ETH on your wallet.  Hard for a newbie to take too much coin especially if its unfamiliar to you always go for the top coins and better to stick on at least 5 top coins for you and make it as your first step to make money.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 854
January 25, 2020, 06:10:24 AM
They all look good except bnb, it doesn't have much use case except being binance cex/dex token. 

You don't have to act upon my 'advise' ofc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
January 25, 2020, 06:05:29 AM
If I were you, btc will be my best option.
But if you want to invwst more than one, you can also invest in ethereum, trx, and xrp. I am currently holding these altcoins but I am planning to add more so I can have more investment. If you see potential on these altcooins too, you can invest right now while their prices is still low.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 340
January 25, 2020, 06:04:49 AM

These selections of yours are good example of altcoins that really has a very high potential in the long run but I prefer eth the most because this project has always have improvements and new innovation thats why xrp didn't took the 2nd spot easily. Eth in the long run will always be very profitable next to btc. Xlm , trx, xrp are some of the altcoins that will somehow help you to get even more profit when you're smart in holding them.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
January 25, 2020, 06:00:26 AM
I think eth will be in the top 10 among the increased altcoins. I saw many people waiting for 2.0 like me. Also, although the price has increased slightly, it should increase again. This is not the price that the project like eth deserves. Since this increase will not be due to the project itself but to the increase of btc, I cannot give an idea about the others. In this increase time, supporters will decide which of altcoin will increase how much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 25, 2020, 06:00:19 AM
So many choices but it is hard to choose the right coin to invest. If you are asking my opinion what is the best coi  to invest in present year 2020 I will highly recomend you bitcoin. All we know that this is the most progressive and old coin here in crypto so it is not to give my trust into bitcoin. All coin investment are risky but bitcoin already prove that it can change your life.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 506
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 25, 2020, 05:59:14 AM
BTC is in the poll so I'll say that it should be BTC.
Before you get with those Dapps or any trending innovation that we have with crypto.
Make bitcoin as your priority.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
January 25, 2020, 05:58:18 AM
ETH is far superior to both XLM and TRX, because ETH has a high trading volume in coin market, so there are many interested people who provide opportunities for ETH in the future, releasing ETH 2.0 is the best way for ETH to keep ETH holders surviving and many new traders come bring their money to buy ETH in the market, but everything goes back to the decision you made, I prefer ETH more than both, go now to further research

Thank You So Much For Your Valuable Reply. You Can Vote Up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
January 25, 2020, 05:46:30 AM
ETH and TRX are better for you to invest because ETH will announce POS this year and there are already many issues about the future of ETH, for TRX because TRX has not gone up with expensive prices like other altcoins in the previous year TRX was hampered due to market fluctuations and I am sure TRX will soar in the future plus many event holders or staking in large markets
Activity: 1064
Merit: 567
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
January 25, 2020, 05:37:12 AM
From some of the choices you give, then I would prefer ETH. ETH itself has the largest market capitalization number 2, has a variety of dapps in its platform and we can see that the average top 100 coins come from dapps in the ETH platform. So it is not possible if various developers of each dapps choose the wrong platform, besides that ETH has also just launched Ethereum 2.0 and I think it will have a good impact on the ecosystem, especially ETH prices in the future.
ETH still have room for improvement and does provide means of upgrading and development, the long awaited ETH 2.0 can be a help to make these alt regain its customers trust and new investors attention. Plus BTC halving may affect many altcoins price once it’s near to happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
January 25, 2020, 05:34:33 AM
The 3 altcoins you are holding are the best altcoins in this market, and you have made a very accurate decision when investing in them. I am also investing in these 3 altcoins, besides I also hold some BTC and NEO in my portfolio. Just hold and wait a while, I believe you will have huge profits in the future with these altcoins
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 25, 2020, 05:34:17 AM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum  is undoubtedly the best long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market to make in 2020. The Bitcoin price is more reasonable now, and there are very few bitcoins left to be bought. Bitcoin is still the most secure cryptocurrency to invest now, and the whole cryptocurrencies market moves in its parallel. Consider it as the investment in the digital currency of future years or decades.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
January 25, 2020, 05:26:50 AM
From some of the choices you give, then I would prefer ETH. ETH itself has the largest market capitalization number 2, has a variety of dapps in its platform and we can see that the average top 100 coins come from dapps in the ETH platform. So it is not possible if various developers of each dapps choose the wrong platform, besides that ETH has also just launched Ethereum 2.0 and I think it will have a good impact on the ecosystem, especially ETH prices in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 261
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 25, 2020, 05:23:03 AM
ETH is far superior to both XLM and TRX, because ETH has a high trading volume in coin market, so there are many interested people who provide opportunities for ETH in the future, releasing ETH 2.0 is the best way for ETH to keep ETH holders surviving and many new traders come bring their money to buy ETH in the market, but everything goes back to the decision you made, I prefer ETH more than both, go now to further research
Activity: 1988
Merit: 527
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 25, 2020, 04:51:31 AM
The year of shit(alt) coins is long gone, so you're better off with the stable ones such as ETH, DASH and LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: