Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Crypto Should I Invest In 2020 ? - page 11. (Read 2224 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
January 25, 2020, 04:47:12 AM
well all three have their own advantages with Dapps my suggestion is that more allocation in ethereum for the long term with new projects will be more present on it platform ,changes to PoS will be more profitable in market but stay alert don't panic maybe indeed conditions can change
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
January 25, 2020, 04:31:00 AM
Yes, indeed Ethereum has good potential for the future, as stated by Bttzed03 quoted from tk808. They are Legend, of course they have more experience about this. But I am more interested in XRP for now. Because the price is still in cheap condition. I see most of the coins that are popular now depart from low prices.

Look at Ethereum Mountain happening. This is extraordinary.

I think this will also happen to XRP later. Because XRP is also a part of popular coins, and has good potential going forward.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
January 25, 2020, 04:18:26 AM
Investing in altcoin in 2020 do really opens up great opportunity of gaining money. But to consider, we have endless option of decision to choose that is why we need first to think of how many altcoins do we need to hodl? For me, stick to 2 - 3 altcoins only. This will surely help you monitor your investment easier, and to avoid being confused of your portfolio. Because most of the time, the more altcoins we have, the less time we have as well to monitor if the altcoins we hodl is having a good standing and updates or not.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
January 25, 2020, 04:15:03 AM
Consider going back to buying altcoin and the most important thing is you have already bought bitcoin for now because bitcoin will have the potential to rise before halving occurs.
XLM and TRX are good coins but for now I prefer the ones because they will rise so fast compared to what you call it too long to rely on XLM and TRX.
ETH will be the same save because it is needed right for the transaction and also waiting for pumping.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 25, 2020, 03:36:51 AM
Major ones, in my opinion. Your list is good but my choice would be to remove XLM and TRX and replace it with BNB and LINK instead. Why no TRX? I just hate Justin Sun and all of his publicity stunts. Why BNB? The exchange Binance is no doubt the leading altcoin exchange now and that doesn't look to change anytime soon. Especially with all the new features they're rolling in and the development going on, especially on their DEX.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 25, 2020, 03:36:32 AM
You can consider that bitcoin will meet halving event at May on this year.

Seeing the history when bitcoin has met halving event its price will drastically increase.

So, there is no doubt to pick bitcoin and you can enter it to your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 25, 2020, 03:32:32 AM
Among the three altcoins you mentioned, I would probably stick with Eth. It probably has more to offer in terms of decentralized applications. Just take a look at ethereum's DEFI (Decentralized Finance)

You can also take into consideration the nearing completion of ethereum 2.0 which is believed to solve scalability issues. Of course, there's no guarantee that that will increase the price and give you profit but there's a good chance it will (long-term)

Not that it weighs more but this guy (tk808) explains it better in his post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53373462

Whatever you decide, be sure to read more into these altcoins and not just take whatever we say. Best of luck.

Activity: 165
Merit: 3
January 25, 2020, 03:05:46 AM
I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
Pages:
Jump to: