Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Crypto Should I Invest In 2020 ? - page 8. (Read 2224 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
January 26, 2020, 01:46:25 PM
I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?
Although what is your real interest any good coin or Apps. Bitcoin has the highest vote to invest even I do support for now. Bitcoin mining reward will be divide in 5 months, although Ethereum 2.0 hasn't any confirm time. Before POS you have huge time to earn from Bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
January 26, 2020, 01:15:42 PM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum  is undoubtedly the best long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market to make in 2020. The Bitcoin price is more reasonable now, and there are very few bitcoins left to be bought. Bitcoin is still the most secure cryptocurrency to invest now, and the whole cryptocurrencies market moves in its parallel. Consider it as the investment in the digital currency of future years or decades.
For me personally both bitcoin and ethereum, both of them are good coins to invest in long term. But everything returns to you and you also need to determine the point where you will buy the coin because if you buy without knowing the price movement beforehand, it could be precisely the loss you get so it is very necessary for you to observe the price movement of the coin before deciding to invest .

Price movements is the major game in the world of crypto currencies. Those who understand these price movements are the ones who make money and rule the crypto market. There are many ways to predict the price movements. The easiest one is to check the previous 2,3 months’ trend of the coin and compare it with the condition of the market. Another easiest way is to check for the trends of bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin set market trends so its price movements will give idea of yours.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 26, 2020, 12:59:23 PM

If you were interested to the token because of their dapps, you should be looking to the TRX since its where TRX is abundant and its among the options you gave. But there are more to EOS than that of TRX. We aren't however sure which way TRX would go, though it had maintained its position being a top coin, its price isn't spiking significantly. ETH I guess had maintained its 2nd rank and had also raise its price noticeably.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
January 26, 2020, 12:54:01 PM
for  me Ethereum still best option for altcoin, but if you include bitcoin in your list like in your vote, so i think bitcoin is better place to invest, bitcoin have long time stable profit in characteristic,also bitcoin is the first blockchain implementation, of course if we talking about better implementation etheruem is better in some feature but bitcoin still a best valueable crypto in the world.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 26, 2020, 12:46:59 PM
Didn't you already answer that by myself, I mean about some of the altcoins that you have said above, based on the Potential on Dapps. if I were in your position, of course I would choose ETH, because we all know that altcoin ETH has great potential for future investment. and maybe you need to reconsider to invest with BNB, this is not much different like ETH. these two altcoins are giant altcoins and are widely used for investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 26, 2020, 12:23:13 PM
I will still stick to the crypto that I invested before and that is the Bitcoin and Ethereum, I am open for other altcoins, but it depends as I am now wiser than before, it's hard to take risk now as there's a lot of crypto scam out there and I don't want to be victim of it again, so better to be wise than feel sorry again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 26, 2020, 10:51:54 AM
I do not believe in altcoin in 2020, if BTC continues to be pumped in 2020, I believe that the price of altcoin will continue to collapse. It is best to buy BTC and hold it this year, this is definitely the best and safest investment option in this market. In 2020 I think the price of Bitcoin will increase by 50% in value compared to the present, and probably will be higher than that
well, I think indeed in 2020 the most suitable for investment is bitcoin because in this year bitcoin will hold halving bitcoin which means the rewards given by the miners will be smaller and the difficulty of mining will be increasingly increased so i think bitcoin will be more difficult to obtain and the price will increase, this could be a golden opportunity to make a profit in bitcoin this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
January 26, 2020, 10:50:06 AM
I do not believe in altcoin in 2020, if BTC continues to be pumped in 2020, I believe that the price of altcoin will continue to collapse. It is best to buy BTC and hold it this year, this is definitely the best and safest investment option in this market. In 2020 I think the price of Bitcoin will increase by 50% in value compared to the present, and probably will be higher than that
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
January 26, 2020, 10:49:54 AM
I saw in your vote that all cryptos are good for long-term investment, but I suggest buying only BTC and ETH. And maybe if you have more money try to buy BNB because when the bearmarket hits BNB it touches the new ATH.
For me BNB can bring more profit than ETH in this year. ETH is a good investment because it is the leading altcoin in this market and it is very difficult to crash quickly. And BNB is an altcoin in the top 10, its price can collapse quickly but can also be pumped up quickly because its capitalization is much lower than ETH.
Most of the people that owns BNB hold their tokens to get benefits of the binance exchange, you are right about BNB bringing more profit since most of the people hoard it. ETH is the #2 coin in the market, it's obvious for it to crash unless there's a major correction.
we don't expect any major correction to occur this year. BNB and ETH are assets that I have and of course, great hopes have been seen when some updates will occur this year. it is hoped that the market will grow from updates from major projects in the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
January 26, 2020, 10:47:04 AM
In the aspect of altcoins, Ethereum, TOMO and BNB are very good crypto coins to invest in for the year 2020. But it is advisable to be a daily trader than a long term investor. Daily trading with these coins especially TOMO, you can easily make 50% of your initial investment capital within few days if you have good daily trading strategies and plan...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
January 26, 2020, 10:30:38 AM
I saw in your vote that all cryptos are good for long-term investment, but I suggest buying only BTC and ETH. And maybe if you have more money try to buy BNB because when the bearmarket hits BNB it touches the new ATH.
For me BNB can bring more profit than ETH in this year. ETH is a good investment because it is the leading altcoin in this market and it is very difficult to crash quickly. And BNB is an altcoin in the top 10, its price can collapse quickly but can also be pumped up quickly because its capitalization is much lower than ETH.
Most of the people that owns BNB hold their tokens to get benefits of the binance exchange, you are right about BNB bringing more profit since most of the people hoard it. ETH is the #2 coin in the market, it's obvious for it to crash unless there's a major correction.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 340
January 26, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
BTC should be your first option since everyone expects a massive uptrend soon with respect to halving. Next should be ETH since POS algorithm should boost the price and past development have been amazing. You can also consider XLM, very cool updates so far from Stellar Lumens and also they burnt some coins, might blow up too. Obviously this is not an investment advice, just my opinion.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 26, 2020, 10:01:26 AM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
January 26, 2020, 09:51:58 AM
Why set up as poll and ask this kind of question when this is a halving year, and everybody are anticipating Bitcoin halving as the event that will push the market upwards, we have waited for two years for another halving and this halving is very much different from all the halving we've had in the past because of the so many great things that happen in Cryptocurrencey community.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
January 26, 2020, 08:31:56 AM
~
You should probably invest the half of your funds in bitcoin because it has more potential to give you a good profit than other cryptocurrencies. While the other half of your money, you should invest it in altcoins like ETH and BNB because these are worth for long term investment.
that's probably a good suggestion. dividing it in some form of crypto would be a very good suggestion to hold crypto now. unfortunately, I might choose to invest in bitcoin more than others. if ETH and BNB are the choices for altcoin, the investment percentage for both coins is only 20% ETH and 20% BNB. however, I prioritize bitcoin more than others right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 11
January 26, 2020, 07:06:48 AM
Definitely I would give much preference to Bitcoin and ethereum first for investment because the further results of these two coins look positive with good possibilities and other side trx can be a decent option for investment because the improvements graph of tron network looks brilliant more than stellar network so I think trx can surprise us this year with positive results and bnb looks quite mysterious to me.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2020, 06:34:51 AM
I Am Really More Interested In Buying XLM , TRX AND ETH This Year Because I See More Potential On Dapps . So the increase in rate of this crypto is really easy. But As All Know anything can happen In Crypto. So I Was thinking to share this so that i get better opinion on this topic and please do comment where should i invest and Why?

Do invest in bitcoin because halving are nearly going on the month of May. Investing in bitcoin must be sure profit unlike some altcoin that are risky so if you want a sure money and profit that you can wait for too long then invest in bitcoin but it's up to you if your mind want to invest altcoin that you've think it's worth it.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
January 26, 2020, 06:16:48 AM
All cryptocurrency in the poll are worth it to invest but when it comes to long term investment and good profit maybe we should stick to invest in bitcoin. And, no need to explain more why we should invest in bitcoin because we already see how far it will go. Besides, we should focus to invest in Ethereum and in Binance because those two are top performing cryptocurrencies in the market but, the best way to invest is to separate your funds in good altcoins like put your money in bitcoin, ethereum and binance. Most of the member here will always choose bitcoin because of it's being valuable in the market but, take note there is also cryptocurrency like bitcoin that's why try to do more research and explore more good coins that will brings you a good profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
January 26, 2020, 05:32:21 AM
Do we really have to vote when you already have the list that you want to invest on. If you see the interest on them, then you go invest with what you prefer. It's your money, it's you who can decide. But since Bitcoin is included in the poll, I'll have to go with Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin will always be my first choice. But then again, it's your choice. You see potential in xlm, trx, and eth then invest on them but don't forget to invest on bitcoin too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2020, 05:08:12 AM
You should probably invest the half of your funds in bitcoin because it has more potential to give you a good profit than other cryptocurrencies. While the other half of your money, you should invest it in altcoins like ETH and BNB because these are worth for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: