Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 11. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
both of which I hold to invest. for the long term certainly, I have a lot of expectations on its potential with the bitcoin always increased in every year. hold longer I think will get you the best results. ethereum also is the same as if the long term. But if you want to play with because movement may just ethereum is also quite interesting to follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
why do you have to choose? diversify your investment. Eth and btc are both good and investing in both will do you good. Plus invest also with other altcoins just DYOR but this two is already a winner.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Well in today's time both bitcoin and etherium are doing really great in the financial markets and both of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their popularity among the people is further increasing day by day. But still I would personally like to invest in Bitcoin rather than etherium because firstly, Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and has way more users who are ready to invest in Bitcoin than the users who are ready to invest in etherium.
Yes, I think both are good for investment. Bitcoin and ethereum have a large and potential community to grow in the future for a high price, so both are excellent for long-term investments. But for me ethereum has more potential because of the many projects that use it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I think that it is better to split your funds and invest them in both cryptocurrencies. Thus, the risks will be divided. But these cryptocurrencies rise and fall in parallel.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Currently any altocinb from the Top 50 will do the good job for you. From that if I have to invest then I will surely keep ETH on top of list. For its conventional use and daily increasing popularity could be best shot for us. Might hit 2K USD this year end.
Apart from this I believe EOS and NEO will do second best in the list after ETH. For the same reason as ETH is having. This time I'm also adding up few more coins like REMME and IOST. Best opportunity for us to hit the jackpot. Try to research about them too.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Well in today's time both bitcoin and etherium are doing really great in the financial markets and both of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their popularity among the people is further increasing day by day. But still I would personally like to invest in Bitcoin rather than etherium because firstly, Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and has way more users who are ready to invest in Bitcoin than the users who are ready to invest in etherium.
Activity: 152
I was just as confused. I decided to divide my money into three parts. I invested 60% in ethereum 30% in bitcoin and 10% in various altcoins. I think this is a very good strategy for a beginner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin and Ethereum at the top of the coins.By its capitalization, both coins are currently the most popular.Both coins differ in technology but have a positive reputation. Both coins can be mined and traded on exchanges. Personally, I started with bitcoin. And until today, I prefer bitcoin.But sometimes I redirect one currency to another because . with the fall of the bitcoin depreciates faster and the rise in price of live is going up faster. thus, I try to adjust the situation in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
personally i would abode in ETH, his development prepatent is preferable than BTC, ot i  woudl energy championing BCH which has great futur to my opinion
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I would invest in both, bitcoin and ethereum differ from each other a lot so I would not choose one of them but hold ethereum more than bitcoin because I believe it is undervalued.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I think bitcoin and ether are similar choices in terms of security. Ether has the tendency to be more volatile, therefore if you feel like getting more gains, you can choose ether
Activity: 115
bitcoin and ether equally good to invest here i use ether because the price is cheaper than bitcoin and hold it for a while until the price starts to move up
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
i guess the safest bet ever is to put your money in bitcoin because is the most useful coin in the world and also most of coin to buy it you need to buy btc first to be able to buy it but in this last months we see many good coins are launching thier ico in ethereum blockchain to buy these coin you need to buy ethereum first so if you are looking for profit i guess bitcoin is the best choice
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
to invest in Bitcoin far better and more profound. because for investments in Bitcoin which has an increasing development will be very good to make Bitcoin prices are able to tower ahead. so I highly recommend investing Bitcoin.
Activity: 119
If bitcoin surges again then be rest assured ethereum will surge right behind it. I think you should put ur money because it will give you more percentage increase than bitcoin in future. The market cap has the potential to do x3 even before the end of 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18

Kabayan! My suggestion is better invest in Ethereum as you may see over thread most people are now interested on buying eth than btc. Plus, it is more profitable because you can almost bought a 2eth if eth surge then its easy money for you and more profit than bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot room to grow it has a active developer and advance technology than bitcoin ,im very sure sooner or later eth will be independent from bitcoin it will pass it when people realise how weak now the technology of bitcoin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
if I am in your position, I will choose the investment in bitcoin. but investment by way of trading. we know that the fluctuation of bitcoin prices is very fast and has a far interval between the highest price and the lowest price, I think it is very appropriate in trading to get the daily profit.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Well if i decide to invest into any cryptocurrency it would be bitcoin because it is the highest of all the coins on the market and also it has a high potential of rising more than any coin.
Activity: 238
With the sudden drop on all coins I think you can invest to both of them ethereum and bitcoin. Why? Because those two are the most used coins in the crypto world. When you choose bitcoin it’s the most highest value of coin and the pioneer in crypotocurrencies and it all started in bitcoin. And why ethereum? Because ethereum is the main platform of all ICO. They used ethereum to exchange their token for payment for bounty hunter and investor you invest to them. Everyday there are different ICOs you would use ethereum so I think if you invest in this two coins it’s a win win situation when the market will be stable at the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Well if you are into cryptos you should have know what is called diversifying your portfolio, it is not good to hold only one coins in all your money, it it good to have other coins so that I will advise you to invest in the two.
Pages:
Jump to: