Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future? - page 11. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 105
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies my advice is to invest in top cryptocurrencies,
such as Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Cardano, yes in the future coins that have good fundamentals will survive,
of course this will make cryptocurrencies become an new investment land for this generation

Is bitcoin cash really still have value rather than joke fork of bitcoin? I prefer to put EOS or TRX or XLM to put in my list rather than Bitcoin cash.
If you want to have Bitcoin clone as one of your investment, consider LTC is gonna better than BCH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies my advice is to invest in top cryptocurrencies,
such as Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Cardano, yes in the future coins that have good fundamentals will survive,
of course this will make cryptocurrencies become an new investment land for this generation
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?
The top 100 CMC coins/tokens have the potential to continue to increase in future...

Cryptocurrencies currently still have a lot of resistance by some countries as a means of payment and there is still a lot of fud around. in the next few years, cryptocurrencies will be massively adopted and make the price of many coins increase sharply. like Bitcoin which the price will continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
The state of the entire cryptocurrency market depends on the direction in which the price of bitcoin will move. And if we see a continuation of the bull run, then the price of all altcoins will also begin to increase. And the more the price decreased during the last dump, the stronger the movement can be expected from such coins.
Top and major altcoins price recover in the same way after a dump circle besides bitcoin. All of the crypto doesn't increase as expected after the dump period. So, OP need to be careful about coin selection. Almost every top alts price will increase if bitcoin price move forward again. ETH, LTC, BNB, ADA are some promising alts. OP, you may choose these coins.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
The state of the entire cryptocurrency market depends on the direction in which the price of bitcoin will move. And if we see a continuation of the bull run, then the price of all altcoins will also begin to increase. And the more the price decreased during the last dump, the stronger the movement can be expected from such coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think Bitcoin is still in range to buy and also this is good time to buy Bitcoin, but if you don't want to invest in Bitcoin then you can buy Eth or BNB. They are others most famous coins and good for getting profit. If you are looking for new good projects then Invest in Matic(polygon).
Activity: 756
of course the possibility of crypto rising is always there, but if you have to predict which coins will go up more, it will be very difficult, because all coins have that opportunity, but in my personal opinion, I recommend BNB, I am sure that with the advantages of BNB, BNB will soon touch 1000 $
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
i think you need not to be asking this question because there are tone of tokens listing every day in the crypto space. it is your responsibility to figure out the project you want to support and always go for long term project. i assure you that long term project with huge will always win. they will always work to gain more stands. there are tons of good projects out their. just look well and invest your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
In the near futures, there are almost no coin will possibly rise if bitcoin keep going down. If btc market share recover which is above 51% from the whole market cap. We probably can see another bull in bitcoin and it will automaticly lift another coin up too.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I hope that one of my assets can increase sharply in the near future, the verasity that I want to follow in the footsteps of others when the price starts to increase..
Activity: 939
Merit: 256

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?
I think in the future BNB will be a currency with strong growth. BNB has its own ecosystem and has support from the Binance exchange, which is BNB's advantage over many other coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105

Of course many possibility for many top altcoin to rise in future.
But many other cryptocurrency will just follow their mother (Bitcoin), so watchout if you want to invest on any, just invest on the project you trust.
Because you may suffer hodl for some period if btc down and drag the entire crypto.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
No one can predict anything in the cryptocurrency market, it can go up or down.
If someone can predict exactly what will happen in this market, he will definitely become a millionaire.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
According to my research, I guess BNB will be the coin many customers will wish to hold in future. Despite BNB is not in the second position in coin marketcap but will time, it will be more increase than any other cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
Q3-Q4 I think it is the month of NFT, yes, because next month Binance will create a special NFT marketplace,
of course this will be a good thing for all NFT holders, because it is certain that coins with strong fundamentals will experience bullish,
yes, the future is bright, recommendations to buy are SAND, CHZ and VIDY.
Activity: 2296
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I see currently only BNB. Everyone knows this coin has a big chance of beating Ethereum, which is why I believe BNB will either go up with Ethereum price or maybe pass it. with the bsc network and supported by a large exchange, bnb is a coin that has great strength to survive. but I'm also not completely sure because the future is still a mystery, it could be that Binance is going down because of regulatory issues.

BNB is the number 3 coin in coinmarketcap, it is true, if ethereum missteps in its development then bnb will be ready to replace the position of etherueum. Currently BNB has added value in the eyes of the community because many deFi are successful there, some coins that aretner with binance are also based on BSC. With low cost and fast transactions. it is the best choice.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
I trust BNB will either go up with Ethereum cost or perhaps pass it. with the bsc network and upheld by a huge trade, bnb is a coin that has extraordinary solidarity to endure. The tech is truly encouraging and their promoting is generally excellent, they simply need to really carry out the highlights they guarantee.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I guess that should be coming from potential coins and mostly of these coins placed at the top 100 CMC. I can't tell you which coin is consider it's quite difficult to pick the best one as all of top 100 coins have the same potential to rise in the future. The crypto market is very volatile and that means if any coin can rise anytime.
There's another crypto that can rise a lot just like ADA, MATIC and many more.
Good cryptocurrency project will surely rise in the future but the question is, which of them have better potential in upcoming years. There are crypto that have been there since 2017 but they are still in developing stage and most of them are gone now. Meanwhile there are crypto's that been created in just 2019 but they already in top 10 largest crypto market cap right now. You'll see that some of crypto's that will place in top 10 are maybe not yet created. Since the pace of the technology are growing too fast and huge ideas are created every year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Remember that Bitcoin is always at the forefront of every bull cycle so it is never a bad idea to bet your money on Bitcoin. People who bet all their money on Bitcoin in the past would have been rich if they were still holding their Bitcoins today.
I don't trust altcoins much because they have high volatility and some projects often stop developing midway. Trending altcoins like NFT, DEFI may not last long as we have had crypto master nodes that have dropped in price in the past.
Activity: 2296
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Lately NFT will be popular, you can stock some NFT coins such as doge, alice, chz etc. Because the NFT market will open next month in binance. I'm sure it will make the price of the coin soar, like yesterday's bake.
Pages:
Jump to: