Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future? - page 9. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I bet Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ada, Binance, etc. will rise in the future. Not a financial advice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
There are too many to count, and some have pretty good uses, but none of them (in my opinion) would topple down bitcoin and ethereum. The only cryptocurrencies that I can think of is Cardano, Polkadot, and of course BNB. We can see how much of these cryptocurrencies contribute to the market. Cardano with it's much better proof of stake than ETH. Polkadot with its relay chain that allows the interoperability of varying networks. Lastly, BNB which is a utility cryptocurrency that operates as a payment method for the fees associated with trading on the Binance Exchange. All of them are good cryptocurrencies that have the potential to rise in the future.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0

Coins with token burning feature like Binance(BNB) and Kucoin(KCS) has high chance of price growth in the future because it didn't rely only on speculation but on rule of supply and demand unlike Ethereum and other coin.
I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app
It makes auto-deflationary very popular.

A lot of depends from liquidity of the coin. To be in demand the coin must have a good liquidity and a lot of users. It is necessary to check how popular this coin is.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Top cryptocurrencies that have high-quality technologies and a product that is very successful will not go anywhere from the cryptocurrency market and these cryptocurrencies constantly will evolve, and thus the prices of top cryptocurrencies in the future will constantly grow, but do not forget about the correction of the cryptocurrency market and therefore you should always follow the cryptocurrency market and, of course, investing in top cryptocurrencies always brings profit.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Now people have started to actively support "green coins" to save energy. I believe that such coins(chia, nano etc.) will increase in value every year. If you are interested in this idea, then this news resource has published an article about Eco-Friendly Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
what happens to the top 10 markets will only give you an idea of the panic.
when they start moving up then you will panic to buy. conversely, when the market is in a downtrend you panic to sell.
please, plan your investment well. potential and good coins not only in the top 10 of the market today. broaden your horizons, then you will get more attractive assets for trading and investing.
Yeap it's much volatile but still it's much better for long term investing on top 10 Coins on since it's have more value, Constant update and Liquidity beside that big community comparing to other altcoins especiall below 10 or 50 but this why it's much better, It's have more potential to grow especially below top 50 coins but it's also have bigger risk too rather than top 10. Anyway for OP, Here some advice from fellow newbies, Try to look some new concept like CDN or Decentralized Storage based coin, Beside that DeFi & NFT still have great potential too. DYOR, Good luck!
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
with Tesla's act of buying bitcoin at a price of $ 1.5 billion, it became hot news for all media, and after Tesla bought bitcoin the price rose and finally dimmed again.

I think that Tesla's actions are trying to increase the price of bitcoin in the future, even though the price has dropped drastically for a while but it can all be the first step that bitcoin prices will rise and so will other crypto prices Cool  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Knowing which coin will rise tommorow is like saying you know who will die or live tommorow!  But we can pay attention to know the season in which Cryptocurrency market is  in order to maximize gains and minimize losses! Cryptocurrency is evolving and those who are committed to it will be reaping the benefits as it's evolve!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
BTC and ETH will add more value in future, expect BTC to grow up to 100k in next halving season years later as for other altcoins I'm not so sure, you will need a time machine to travel to the future and see what will work out yourself
BTC and Ethereum have indeed become a dominant coin that will make price increases in the future because bitcoin has a limited supply and high demand while ethereum will definitely follow bitcoin price movements so it is definitely necessary to increase the price of bitcoin first then everything will go up.
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
BTC and ETH will add more value in future, expect BTC to grow up to 100k in next halving season years later as for other altcoins I'm not so sure, you will need a time machine to travel to the future and see what will work out yourself
Activity: 775
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is very difficult to predict which coins will increase in the future, because all altcoins have the same opportunity to grow, but in my opinion the altcoins that have the most potential are ETH, BNB, Cardano, Litecoin, XRP, TRX, UNI, STX, polkadit and tethers,
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
Yes, but for now I only consider coins that are in the top ten CMC, those below the top ten CMC I don't pay attention to because the cryptocurrency market is still unstable at the moment.
what happens to the top 10 markets will only give you an idea of the panic.
when they start moving up then you will panic to buy. conversely, when the market is in a downtrend you panic to sell.
please, plan your investment well. potential and good coins not only in the top 10 of the market today. broaden your horizons, then you will get more attractive assets for trading and investing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
For now many are favoring Cardano, but Hedera Hashgraph or Zilliqa are worth considering
apart from being in the top 100 CMC, i think the low price has the potential for at least the next 1 or 2 years
Yes, but for now I only consider coins that are in the top ten CMC, those below the top ten CMC I don't pay attention to because the cryptocurrency market is still unstable at the moment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
The top 3 that will always rise are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano.
Yes, but now not only the three coins you mentioned will go up, but BNB will also always go up if Bitcoin has a good rise in the market, so in my opinion the ones that always go up when the market is good are the top 5.
When it comes to potentiality, the top 10 coins are having that but I don't just stop there, I look among the top 20 coins in the market. For the reason that it was cheap but has the gain potentials that many of us neglected to see it rather than of choosing the known coins.

I was on that mindest before but I realize that I can make more profit if I look into cheap coins. And these top 20 altcoins could be the answer to my search. I'd never look into new projects as they are more tricky and most of them are worthless.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I can't reveal to you which coin is consider it's very hard to pick the best one as all of top 100 coins have a similar potential to ascend later on. The crypto market is extremely unpredictable and that implies if any coin can rise whenever. At this moment, there is now that buzz that in the end it tends to be Ethereum that can execute Bitcoin however obviously it stays not yet clear how things are going to come to pass.
if a coin is built good it will be good and wont be affected by the unpredictability of the market .
 coins in the top 100 are not the same because if they are all the same they should not come up with a ranking . btc is in the first place because it was the best of all the crypto  .
 now you know , you dont need to confuse your self if which one crypto you will choose to remain increasing in the future .
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
There are plenty of very good cryptocurrencies that has potential to grow and rise in the future such as ADA, LINK, BNB, XRP and DOT.
Activity: 185

Coins with token burning feature like Binance(BNB) and Kucoin(KCS) has high chance of price growth in the future because it didn't rely only on speculation but on rule of supply and demand unlike Ethereum and other coin.
I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app
It makes auto-deflationary very popular.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April
it is indeed half of the ATH value that comes down since the 3rd week of May and now  we are in the last month of 2nd quarter.
maybe there are some new ups we will go from the drop.
The top 3 that will always rise are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano.
Never look below Binance mate, because this will ne on the run next week.
Activity: 98
I'm absolutely bullish with XSN - the native currency of Stakenet. This project has solid fundamentals and an amazing team of developers. I strongly believe this project will going to have a bright future ahead.

Their upcoming Layer 3 Lightning DEX will going to make any transactions and settlements instant, fee-less, scalable, cross-chain, private, API supported and no wrapping. They are building a real BTC/ETH (and ERC20) bridge.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
I can't reveal to you which coin is consider it's very hard to pick the best one as all of top 100 coins have a similar potential to ascend later on. The crypto market is extremely unpredictable and that implies if any coin can rise whenever. At this moment, there is now that buzz that in the end it tends to be Ethereum that can execute Bitcoin however obviously it stays not yet clear how things are going to come to pass.
Pages:
Jump to: