Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future? - page 5. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
for now, especially in altcooins, I still like eth and bnb, even though eth is still protesting a lot about the gas they use and bnb is still unstable for now but I still like these two coins, other than that for a few days I'm still watching tko and polka dots and I think these coins will go up and will continue to grow in fans over time
there are so many fans of Ethereum and BNB, it seems that these coins do dominate all over the world,
almost everyone wants Ethereum and BNB, I wonder, why not a cheap coin like Doge?, maybe Shiba INU or Safemoon  Grin
ETH and BNB are considered for a long-term investments. While these memes coins are for short-term deals only.
I actually buy Doge and Shiba but I never keep it in my hand for a long time, I immediately sell them once the price just shooting up. Kinda be a sort of practicality but as a trader (not an investor) we must be wise enough and take the opportunity where we can generate profit.

But asking which coin will rise in the future? We can see it when Bullrun has come...
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
for now, especially in altcooins, I still like eth and bnb, even though eth is still protesting a lot about the gas they use and bnb is still unstable for now but I still like these two coins, other than that for a few days I'm still watching tko and polka dots and I think these coins will go up and will continue to grow in fans over time
there are so many fans of Ethereum and BNB, it seems that these coins do dominate all over the world,
almost everyone wants Ethereum and BNB, I wonder, why not a cheap coin like Doge?, maybe Shiba INU or Safemoon  Grin
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

There are a lot of cryptocurrency will rise in the future and those are LINK, DOT, CAKE, BNB, NEM, XRP, UTK,
BPX, KREX and still there are many of them in them and you can able to check them at the top of CMC platform.
I am pretty sure that those coins in the above mentioned will definitely give me a nice and good profit in the future
and all I need for now is to hold them in a little short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
All cryptocurrencies are currently trading at their lowest prices so invest in the top 40 altcoins you will get some good profit in near future. Buy now and sell later, potential altcoins are listed below:

ETH
BNB
CHZ
ETC
ADA
XRP
TRX
DOGE

These coins are top-rated crypto coins that has the potential to grow in the future, so invest in those coins and thanks me later.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

A fairly well-developed list of cryptocurrencies for long-term investment.
1- Ethereum (ETH)
2- Binance Coin (BNB)
3- Huobi Token (HT)
4- Cardano (ADA)
5- Polkadot (DOT)
6- Solana (SOL)
7- Polygon (MATIC)
8- NEAR Protocol (NEAR)

There are explanations for this list in a separate article (https://telegra.ph/Investiruem-v-blokchejny-na-gody-vperyod-05-29), where explanations are given for each position with sufficient reasoning. The material is really high quality, I recommend reading it, one problem - I have not seen an English copy of it. But google translate will definitely help you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

In my opinion DIVI could grow a lot. Still underrated but it's finally getting some recognition since it got listed on KuCoin not long ago. Currently im using them for running nodes and staking and it's pretty great

It is hard to answer the question you ask because scalability over time in terms of reliability but also stability in operating properly within the sector is not something that we can immediately guarantee. I think that from the ground up, the route of what cryptocurrencies should be focusing on is being traced to increase the probability that they will continue to grow over time. Although it is premature to say, I think Divi is doing a very good job. Recently in the Kucoin list, its presence in social media through its community is making known the characteristics of its existence, the interviews that its directors are sharing, the possibility of operating masternodes in the cloud and the preliminary connection with El Salvador are indicators of a good start. Let's keep an eye on the progress and it will be valuable to have a list of those things that we consider allow us to identify to qualify a cryptocurrency as trustworthy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app
It makes auto-deflationary very popular.

For auto-deflationary coins, it is very important to have a large community and a developed ecosystem in order to have good liquidity and be in demand.

Now in the crisis, governments are investing money in the economy and inflation in the country is growing, so deflationary coins are very popular and are used for investment purposes.
Activity: 250

Cryptocurrency exchange tokens are now popular, as they are growing in price, so investors pay careful attention to such tokens, here is some information about them https://twitter.com/CryptoArenaSDEX/status/1398027493190164482

Due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies, the volume of cryptocurrency trading is also growing, as many people try themselves in cryptocurrency trading.

For cryptocurrency exchanges, it is also very important to develop in order to offer more services to traders and make trading safer and more profitable. It is good that there are hybrid exchanges that give more opportunities.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Although we can’t actually predict on which cryptocurrency is going to rise eventually in the future (because there are no promises or guarantees here), but I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum are the likely ones that are going to rise. No doubt about that especially that they are the best long term coins ever.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Since I started accumulating Divi until now I have seen many advances, one of those advances is being on the Kucoin list and of course the many benefits that I have obtained.
Of the many benefits you get, try to name one of the many benefits that you get, because being listed on Kucoin is great for a new token, but it's still not enough to make the token even more powerful.
Activity: 99

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app

Bitcoin just appeared after the 2008 crisis to counter the rash actions of the authorities, which increase the rate of inflation as a deflationary coin.

Many people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes, so it is very important that the number of coins issued is limited and the coin is diflationary.
Activity: 185

Cryptocurrency exchange tokens are now popular, as they are growing in price, so investors pay careful attention to such tokens, here is some information about them https://twitter.com/CryptoArenaSDEX/status/1398027493190164482

Due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies, the volume of cryptocurrency trading is also growing, as many people try themselves in cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Pretty broad question...

IMO Privacy based coins will be huge in the upcoming years.
Big Fan of Monero, and OPCT Opacity for Private Cloud Based Storage

Does privacy coins/tokens still matters now? I think their time is passed and people are more inclined in use case like DEFI., privacy time has passed and monero will just a coins for the darkweb and other dark/bad stuffs that people engage with.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The coin that will posibly rise is the coin that has already a good reputation such as eth,bnb, doge, etc.,but it is not sure because future is yet unknown in crypto there is always no assurance, so we cannot make a solid or right prediction because everything may change.
Well, if you are looking for crypto that will clearly rise in the future, then the choice is popular coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, ADA, and others. I'm pretty sure if the bull run reappears, then the coin will go up first. while for the highest potential, we do not know it. bitcoin is just the only coin that will rise high before any other coin. it's just that the current price is too expensive.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
The coin that will posibly rise is the coin that has already a good reputation such as eth,bnb, doge, etc.,but it is not sure because future is yet unknown in crypto there is always no assurance, so we cannot make a solid or right prediction because everything may change.
Activity: 212
When the main market falls, it is better to go out in USD or any stable coin.
When you hit a resistance it is good to fill your pockets again in btc or any other Altcoins. Right now bitcoin seems to be recovering in prices, but in this market everything is unpredictable.
If you want to invest I recommend ETH, ADA, LINK, BNB, LTC, BCH DOGE si DOGECOIN.

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
When the main market falls, it is better to go out in USD or any stable coin.
When you hit a resistance it is good to fill your pockets again in btc or any other Altcoins. Right now bitcoin seems to be recovering in prices, but in this market everything is unpredictable.
If you want to invest I recommend ETH, ADA, LINK, BNB, LTC, BCH DOGE si DOGECOIN.
Activity: 250

For auto-deflationary coins, it is very important to have a large community and a developed ecosystem in order to have good liquidity and be in demand.

Bitcoin just appeared after the 2008 crisis to counter the rash actions of the authorities, which increase the rate of inflation as a deflationary coin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
everyone has a different parfolio, and for which coins will go up in the future we don't know, for bitcoin alone we can't guess it can reach 64k $ in a short time also btc goes down to 35k $
but judging from the chart, bnb and sol will be the best coins this year, with their pretty good ath achievement can be the main benchmark for their success in the future
Pages:
Jump to: