Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future? - page 2. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I think all the big ones right now will continue to grow from here - BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT being the main ones I'd expect.

I agree. The top ones will continue to be strong. I think ALGO has a good case as well.
What do you think of NFTs? I lot of money to be made. I personally love Cryptomonkeys, mainly because I love BANANO, but I am also really looking forward to Black Eye Galaxy. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization. If you discover planets with inhabitants, you can use them to create civilizations and launch your own currency. Land on inhabited planets will be sold in the form of NFTs which can be used to build cities, buildings and evolving the planets population and technology. There will be star clusters which can be deployed on different blockchains like BSC, ETH and more. You will also be able to build a space station on the planets orbit and a planet base which will speed up resource mining. A year in the metaverse will equal 24h of our time. The Private IDO is going on now.
Activity: 250

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app
It makes auto-deflationary very popular.

When the market is growing, people buy cryptocurrency at an expensive price, but when the market is falling, there is an opportunity to buy cryptocurrency cheaply.

When the market falls, people are afraid that the market will continue to fall and they are afraid to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 122

I agree that coins with Coins with token burning feature and  auto-deflationary coins are very popular, because now the inflation in many contries are big and they allow to safe money and even earn money for the growth of the price. Come the apps of such coins you can download from the google apps such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xaltbase.app

When the market is growing, people buy cryptocurrency at an expensive price, but when the market is falling, there is an opportunity to buy cryptocurrency cheaply.

It is unclear how long the market will fall to determine the best price to buy an asset.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
if we talk which coins will rise in future, maybe almost coin will rise as long as they have usecase in their ecosystem. not all of developers could developt good product which is have good usecase. its very rare thing for us and need high qualification developers to realized it. And only this kind of project will able to recover their price after market bounce.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
The top coins in coinmarketcap will surely rise in the future everytime that bullish season comes. Top coins like btc, eth, bnb and many top coins in coinmarketcap are worth investing especially when we are having the bear market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
only pick project that have good quality in their product , dont tempted with any coins that shilled by influencer in any source such as tweeter or telegram group ,. believe on your own analisys when filtering and screening project that will add in our list. and i am prefer hold major coin which is easy to recovery when price drop.
Activity: 49
I would say Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ada, Binance, etc. will keep rising. Not a financial advice.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
yeah, I agree with that. however, in reality, holding also carries risks, namely when prices fall deeply. but, even if that's the case, I also prefer to hold on to the coins I have for now. I'm pretty sure the potential for bitcoin and altcoin prices to rise exists in the future. it's just, we don't know how long we have to endure this. however, I'm still holding back.
I'm also still holding myself back, because I've regretted letting go early during a downturn, so the decision for now is to hold on as best I can until I find good returns in the future although we don't know when.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

i think this future isnt a short term, so the proper cryptocurrency which could rise is the one who have a good fundamentals and community, if the issue of climate change keep goin then the criteria of the coin must be run on PoS or dPoS mechanism. So, it could be BNB, ETH (If ETH 2.0 applied), EOS, WAX, etc.
Activity: 185

Usually for investment purposes, people invest in cryptocurrencies when the market is growing, and when the market is falling, people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 184

Cryptocurrency exchange tokens are now popular, as they are growing in price, so investors pay careful attention to such tokens, here is some information about them https://twitter.com/CryptoArenaSDEX/status/1398027493190164482

The new hybrid exchanges offer traders more opportunities to trade, so their popularity is growing and trading is becoming more secure.

Now there is a lot of competition among exchanges, so it is very important to continue to develop the exchange and promote new advanced technologies to give traders new opportunities.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE
Crypto is growing really fast and changing the corrupt system of government it is had huge potential crypto that i take into my portfolio are - Solona , TRX , FTM and last BNB
All these coin had huge potential for future and we are seeing huge growth in these crypto with time these will increase more and more
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think all the big ones right now will continue to grow from here - BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT being the main ones I'd expect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
1000% for bitcoin to move first.  At that time, the new train will roll and alt will start the running process.  The alt that I'm paying attention to is ADA, BNB, ETH... they are all in a good state for growth, and forcing BTC to run first.  ADA has an improvement for the new mainnet process, it is compared with a thorough preparation equivalent to ETH 2.0, BNB is too modest and it will consolidate its value over time with the purposeful burning token of CZ  .
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Weak hands will always sell or dump at sight of first blood in the market, Like most successful trader says, You will not get rich selling. Money are made by holding and waiting for the right to time sell.
Yes, those who are too weak will always lose in the market when trading because holding certain assets also requires a lot of time and patience in order to get bigger profits.
yeah, I agree with that. however, in reality, holding also carries risks, namely when prices fall deeply. but, even if that's the case, I also prefer to hold on to the coins I have for now. I'm pretty sure the potential for bitcoin and altcoin prices to rise exists in the future. it's just, we don't know how long we have to endure this. however, I'm still holding back.
I agree with you guys, that holding the right coins can be profitable if held until the right time despite the risks of holding.

To me it is obvious that BTC is still in the lead and anything else is a follow-coin. Having said this there will be some beasts of a token that will be the next gen gems, it just takes plenty of time to find if already even on the market. All I know is that due diligence pays off, when done right Wink
Activity: 2
Binance Doge - A New Decentralized charity based token. Launching Tomorrow 🚀

Binance Doge Coin comes up with an integrated smart staking system built in to reward you.

----------------------------------

🎁 Rewards Holding
5% of the total supply will be distributed to the holders every month for one year and will be given only to those holders who will be the members of our Telegram Group (Binance Doge Holders) and will promote the Binance Doge on daily basis.

🔥 Auto & Manual Burns
Very soon we will burn 50% of total Supply. Then we will burn some supply every month and will continue to burn, until the price of Binance Dog will reach to one Dolor.

When the price will reach to one Dollar, then it will be forever locked to minimum one Dollar, and the price will never fall below one Dollar.

💰 Charity Wallet
We have a designated charity wallet that receives redistributions that are used to support our charity partners.

🔒 Locked Liquidty
Unruggable, majority of LP tokens locked & some burned so theres always LP.

Those who protect and save other animals lead the way in protecting and saving humanity and earth. Binance Doge Coin comes up with an integrated smart staking system built in to reward you, so more Binance doge coins are being automatically added to your wallet.

Simply Love, pet, and watch your Binance doge grow.

🎁 Submit a Form to Join Airdrop: https://t.me/BinanceDoge_Bot

👉 Contract and Token details:
------------------
💲 Token NAME: Binance Doge

💲 SYMBOL: BinanceDoge

💲 DECIMAL: 18

💲 TOTAL SUPPLY : 900,000,000,000,000,000,000

💲 OFFICIAL CONTRACT (BSC): 0x894823609c9dbf10d7aad2fd49e4969a5dc0f47c

👉 Token will be distributed into:
------------------
✨ Airdrop: 20%
🔥 Burn: 50%
🌍 For advertising: 5%
🧁 Pancakeswap : 20%
💲 Charity: 4%
👩‍💻 Team: 1%
🔒 Liquidity Locked / Unruggable
🎁 5% of the total supply will be distributed to the holders every month for one year.

Markets
----------------------------
📊 Available on Market After Launch: PancakeSwap —  Dexguru

Listed on coinhunt: https://coinhunt.cc/coin/1680602316

WHITE PAPER: https://binancedoge.org/assets/uploads/Binance%20Doge%20White%20Paper.pdf

[After launching it will be listed on coinmarketcap & coingecko]

🚀 Launching Date & Time
New York (USA):
June 26 2021, 3:00 PM (GMT -4)

London (UK):
 June 26 2021, 8:00 PM (GMT +1)

Berlin (Germany):
 June 26 2021, 9:00 PM (GMT +2)

Delhi (India):
June 27 2021, 12:30 AM (GMT +5:30)

👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 Social:

Telegram Group: https://t.me/binancedoge2

Telegram Channel: https://t.me/binancedoge1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DogeBinance

Facebook: https://fb.com/binancedoge1

📧 Contact Details:
For More Information: [email protected]
For Affiliate Marketing: [email protected]

#BinanceDoge
Activity: 30
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

At this point, I have stop trading ripple and focus on new projects. I found these guys, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5344159 , project look very promising, the presale has 5k minimum package but I took my chances, was a bit nervous but they manage to close the presale in less than 2 days, I will invest more in the public sale, I really believe that the future in cryptocurrencies will start to depend on the utility of the token, maybe fare beyond trading.
Activity: 250

Cryptocurrency exchange tokens are now popular, as they are growing in price, so investors pay careful attention to such tokens, here is some information about them https://twitter.com/CryptoArenaSDEX/status/1398027493190164482

The new hybrid exchanges offer traders more opportunities to trade, so their popularity is growing and trading is becoming more secure.

Now hybrid exchanges have begun to appear, which offer traders more liquidity and more opportunities, combining the advantages of centralized and decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 100
I think BTC and ETH are not going anywhere.
I also think some ALT coins are going to be major players soon: VET, ALGO and ADA.

I would also take a look a NFTs. It is a great way to make money by either trading or "staking" as per of the ownership if some project NFTs you can make money when NFTs are sold/re-sold that you pulled.
Black Eye Galaxy for example, is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization. If you discover planets with inhabitants, you can use them to create civilizations and launch your own currency.
Activity: 230
It would be absolutely impossible to give a perfect prediction on the coin that would increase in the future, but I'm of the opinion that the value of most cryptocurrency increases substantial during the bull run. To be on the safer side, it's best to hold those tokens or coins that are on the first 10 - 20 on the coin market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: