Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 16. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
While I prefer both bank and cryptocurrency. It would not respect the cryptocurrency. But today it cannot completely replace banking services. In the future it is possible, we'll see.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

Whether it’s bank or cryptocurrency wallet, as long as you don’t prioritize the security of your personal and private keys or pin it’ll never be safe. Both are fine with me since I do believe that they are just the same, it’s not about where you keep it, it’s about how you keep your profit secured.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
October 11, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
The banking system is traditionally a reliable platform for investment instruments. The crypto world is a new sector. The development of the crypto world in the last 5 years makes me happy. Mekez Banks is issuing national crypto money. Real money will die in the future.
while he is new there will be different tricky moves, as before in the banking system, all kinds of advisements
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 11, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
The banking system is traditionally a reliable platform for investment instruments. The crypto world is a new sector. The development of the crypto world in the last 5 years makes me happy. Mekez Banks is issuing national crypto money. Real money will die in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

For me, the safest bet for now is just using the bank since the bank is much more established in terms of its security and price volatility compared to blockchain. Since money is regulated, the value of your money won't spike down or up. It will remain as is so might as well be neutral.
Well that's true. Currently the bank is still a better choice because our money is protected by an insurance even if you become a victim of fraud although maybe someday, cryptocurrency will have the same feature too.
Activity: 170
October 11, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
If you are asking about daily payments I would use crypto, but there are no working products, that would be so comfortable as mobile banking by the centralised banks. As soon as such apps will appear, I will use crypto. But till this moment, I would prefer bank.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:05:50 AM
If you had asked me before, when I didn’t know what the cryptocurrency market is capable of, I probably wouldn’t think and definitely answer the bank, but today I’ll answer that I would choose cryptocurrency, because today the market really does have it.
October 11, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
Both are best. But I personally like crypto than bank. Cause if I put my funds into crypto for loong time than I will get so many profits. But if I put my money into bank then I will get very less profits. So I like to suggest you crypto.
Well that's true. Banks pay very little interest rate while in crypto, the chances of making more profit is higher but we are talking about the safety here. Which do you think is safer, bank or wallet?
Activity: 401
October 11, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
if I prefer crypto, because when I send funds to other people it is very fast and the cost is very cheap and supported by the extraordinary blockchain technology and is very safe.

October 11, 2018, 09:02:11 AM
Bank and Crypto in my country are interconnected. And banks are the best places to save money because it gives a very strong security guarantee. While the Crypto is an industry that large and has a very good technology. And this technology gives extraordinary advantages.
Oh wow which country are you at if you don't mind? I think it's a great idea to have cryptocurrency and banks inter connected. Although I would still prefer to have full control over my cryptos without any regulation, it would be nice to have a system for safekeeping of it in the banks.
October 11, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Today I prefer banks. Cryptomonnaies are too volatile to be used other than speculation. I hope that in a few years' time this will change, but many see only an interest in getting rich quickly and not the technological breakthrough.
I could not agree less on the interest in getting rich only and not the technological breakthrough although I'm still hopeful that someday, there will be an organization who would focus more in advancing the technology in cryptocurrency more than their desire to be rich from it.
October 11, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
currently , due to wider acceptance and being the normal, id go with banks though crypto is much safer with faster transactions and in some cases, anonymity. in the nearest future when cryptocurrency gets wider acceptance, i'd definitely prefer keeping money in crypto than using banks. crypto was built to combat the fraudulent and backward financial system that's why they are kicking against it so much.
I agree on the timeline. I think at the current situation, banks are still much safer given the fact that since it has regulations, even if you become a victim of fraud, you can still have your money back because the bank will have it covered although I'm hopeful that in the future, though not probably very soon, something will come up for cryptocurrencies to give us the similar protection.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
October 11, 2018, 04:31:17 AM
Today I prefer banks. Cryptomonnaies are too volatile to be used other than speculation. I hope that in a few years' time this will change, but many see only an interest in getting rich quickly and not the technological breakthrough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 11, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
Bank and Crypto in my country are interconnected. And banks are the best places to save money because it gives a very strong security guarantee. While the Crypto is an industry that large and has a very good technology. And this technology gives extraordinary advantages.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 11, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
Both are best. But I personally like crypto than bank. Cause if I put my funds into crypto for loong time than I will get so many profits. But if I put my money into bank then I will get very less profits. So I like to suggest you crypto.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 11, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Each has its own perks but I lean towards crypto because it is more transperant and more secured.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

I know most of the people or majority of them especially nowadays they believed and trust banks. But if you have a deep knowledge in crypto, of course obviously you will choose Crypto rather than banks because we know it is more safer than anyone else, right? It is decentralized and all we need to have is that the private key for the wallet we used, password and seed phrase for us not to be a victim of the hackers anyway, and we are safe for the stolen cards, atm withdrawal and etc. like what usually happened if you put savings in bank.
I have more confidence against Cryptocurrency. with Cryptocurrency who continue to experience growth and generate even more profits by relying on Cryptocurrency into an opportunity to generate profits that are much more in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

For me, the safest bet for now is just using the bank since the bank is much more established in terms of its security and price volatility compared to blockchain. Since money is regulated, the value of your money won't spike down or up. It will remain as is so might as well be neutral.
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
I have always preferred to save money in a bank rather than crypto, of course there is a risk that I feel that saving money in a bank is safer for the future than in crypto
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 10, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
I will always vouch for crypto because the technology behind it is revolutionary. Also, crypto offers its users the greatest opportunity to earn incredible profits from their investment just by holding valuable coins for some time. Most banks in my country are being closed down because they offered a percentage interest greater than what the central bank of my country recommends.
Pages:
Jump to: