Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 14. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
Now i prefer bank and cash, because i must pay for everything with cash, via bank. I must exchange crypto to cash to use it in daily life because no one accept crypto payment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 01:12:06 AM
Banks offer protection to it customers, so that customers cannot lose their money. But crypto do not give any protection against people losing their money. The high volatility nature of the crypto investment is the reason that scare many people off the crypto industry.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
I prefer in cryptocurrency to stored my half of my money and the other half in the bank to secured my money also.
Half of my money will be use in investing to the altcoins I would like to hold to gain a huge profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I still choose cryptocurrency. I can say that crypto is not the most safe place for money, but it is something in which you are not only keeping a money but rather it is an investment. And all this is the future, and I am looking forward into it, that is why I am notw adopting the possible changes that might happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 12:34:37 AM
To pay for goods in real life, it is certainly better to choose banks so it is very convenient. Cryptocurrencies are of course good that they have a low commission for a transaction, but all of it is not accepted everywhere because of this, you have to use bank cards. If the situation around cryptocurrencies improves, you can fully switch to them in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 12:26:52 AM
I prefer cryptocurrencies, because they can be useful for you and they give you the opportunity to earn, and the Bank will give you a very small percentage of the year.

There are many things that can be compared between crypto and banks, if you look at it from the big advantage, of course crypto will win because crypto is a kind of investment while the bank is just a place to saving money. but for long-term savings, of course I will choose a bank because it is safer and avoids fluctuations
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 11, 2018, 11:03:25 PM
I prefer crypto-currencies, but rather to keep their money in the cryptocurrency . Keeping money in the Bank is more secure, but you won't see much profit. As for crypto-currencies, it is more risky to store money in crypto-currency, but you can also increase your finances more than in a Bank.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
I think that depends on your goals, if your goal of saving bank money is the right place, when you are pressed and need money as soon as possible ... we can withdraw it in an instant, but if your goal to invest cryptocurrency can be one good alternative even though the risk level is high, so we cannot compare between bank and cryptocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I would rather just slip my money on bank accounts because fiat money is never that volatile compared to bitcoins or alt coins. It's crazy how volatile the market is for these tokens. If you intend to not lose or gain value in your money, place it in a bank and hold as long as you can.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
October 11, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Although there are bad speculations and negative side comments about cryptocurrencies, I still prefer investing in crypto rather than bank due to the fact that crypto is a decentralized system and which you are the only one who are managing your investment and can gain profit than if you invest it on the bank.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
I rather save my money in a crypto investment other than our central banks because at the end of the day i will only be earning a peanut from bank investment. Most people are afraid to invest into cryptocurrencies because of its high volatility but well i guess if you know how the market trends then that should not be something very difficult for you at all. Our banking systems use our monies as loan for other people and we only get a meager portion of it which i think is not fair at all.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
I prefer cryptocurrencies, because they can be useful for you and they give you the opportunity to earn, and the Bank will give you a very small percentage of the year.

Right, investing in cryptocurrencies is better and more promising than a bank, a price increase that can reach hundreds of percent is what we can get with an crypto invest, while a bank is not more than 20% per year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 10:39:31 PM
Between banks and crypto have almost the same role but the profit level is different and the legality is also more inclined to the bank. In this case, crypto has a greater risk if its management cannot be maximized. Both of me because it's good to store our financial assets in everyday life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
For me, crypto is safer and more convenient than bank.Moreover, in crypto world, I can control my money. It will not take time for each transaction
what is your reason so that you mention that crypto currencies are safer than banks? don't you know that crypto currencies have a huge risk of loss?
Activity: 392
October 11, 2018, 10:14:17 PM
It would be better to keep both of them in half bank in crypto, both of them certainly have a risk but also both have the advantage, saving money at the bank or crypto is of course the same - even though there are advantages even though the benefits are different
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 11, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

If I am giving the opportunity to choose whether to use the traditional banks to store my money or to use cryptocurrency for the same purpose, I think I would i prefer cryptocurrency to banks because cryptocurrency is more secured,faster in processing and less fraudulent.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 10:12:13 PM
For me, crypto is safer and more convenient than bank.Moreover, in crypto world, I can control my money. It will not take time for each transaction
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
I choose to invest in crypto currency, i know it's risky but you have full control over your money, in crypto you can gamble or invest your money. There are many restrictions and rules when investing in banks, crypto is much better than it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 10:05:06 PM
Well if you are asking me to choose between bank and crypto nowadays is that I would choose crypto in order to earn something while I'm at home, choosing crypto has many benefits you can be able earn something without investing and if the time comes that you can earn something then I would choose the bank to keep what I have earned.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 11, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
Well, i prefer crypto to banks especially when it comes to investment. Banks only give a small profit rate. Crypto is capable of offering more than twice what the banks offer as profit rate if only you are patient enough and capable of choosing the right coins.
Pages:
Jump to: