Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 12. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 12, 2018, 10:57:14 PM
I would prefer crypto because crypto have a fastest and efficient way of sending or processing transaction than bank that you need fall in line and wait for how many hours. I hope one day crypto with the help of blockchain technology will implement the system of it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
at present its better to keep cash in bank no doubt crypto gives more return than banks but at present bank are more safer after some time we may shift to crypto.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:30:45 PM
Honestly, I prefer it in crypto because every time the value and price will change, if the market price goes up I will get a profit, then when I send money to someone else it is very fast and cost effective.

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 12, 2018, 11:52:39 AM
I prefer cryptocurrency. the bank takes too much commission and interest and it becomes unprofitable. cryptocurrency is a great modern opportunity to simplify the processes associated with transactions and purchases
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 12, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
This is quite a tough decision but I think I would go with Cryptocurrencies because in a way, you control the total security of your assets, once you secure your private key well, it is almost impossible for it to be hacked.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
I prefer both of them, I use the bank for guarantee my some of the money and use crypto to invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 12, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
For now i agree, crypto still have a risk and unstable, but if thing about investment for long time maybe it's a good choice. But do not put all your money.
An investor seeks for risk and that's why crypto is going to be one of the best investment for him.

You don't have to put all of your eggs on one basket, diversify so you can calculate everything including the potential profit and risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
The bank is a structure that today is already fed up with all people in cryptocurrencies today there is a very high probability of becoming more successful. I am sure that today it is best to use cryptocurrencies because it is today there is a high probability of becoming successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
For now i agree, crypto still have a risk and unstable, but if thing about investment for long time maybe it's a good choice. But do not put all your money.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 12, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
as for me I prefer paper money, I think it the most safe, for now I dont believe in crypto so much - it is very unstable unfortunately
Yes, of course, save our money in the form of crypto will definitely be a big risk. But if your intent was to invest I think crypto is the perfect place for a profit. Although the value could have been rapidly changing, but this investment is not going to harm you if you choose the right investment assets.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 12, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
According to the level of security, I would still prefer banks to crypto. Because, saving money in a bank already has a security standard that is recognized by the whole world and to take money at an ATM machine is now safe because the ATM card has a chip that can prevent us from skimming.
Meanwhile in crypto, does not have a legitimate security standard and our wallet is vulnerable to hacking, especially from phishing crimes, even people who are victims are still very much due to lack of information and careless in storing private keys.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
as for me I prefer paper money, I think it the most safe, for now I dont believe in crypto so much - it is very unstable unfortunately
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
I trust the Bank more, because the Bank, in all countries is there, and is legal. I also use money in everyday life, which also comes from the bank. I prefer something real. and I consider Crypto as an asset, even though in the virtual world, but I have formulated that someday it will be real money. (Profit)  Grin
Well, I need both. but for now, I focus more on crypto than the bank. well, the bank will be the second choice after crypto is changed to fiat. I prefer to make profit from crypt. even though the bank is legal, it doesn't stop me from prioritizing crypto.
Activity: 560
October 12, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
I trust the Bank more, because the Bank, in all countries is there, and is legal. I also use money in everyday life, which also comes from the bank. I prefer something real. and I consider Crypto as an asset, even though in the virtual world, but I have formulated that someday it will be real money. (Profit)  Grin
Activity: 275
October 12, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
depending on which side to see, whether to save money, I choose a bank. This is a more reliable option.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 12, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
I have a friend who has a bank account, I don't really have a bank account since a was a child and he really hate it now when I introduce Crypto to him because he say's that Crypto is more better that bank he couldn't control his money into it while in crypto he can do anything.
Activity: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
I think I can take both of them, bank and crypto, with Aidos Kuneen(ADK) project.

Ricardo Badoer is the founder of ADK, and the major stockholder of bank in kenya.
He is trying combine crypto currency and offshore banking service.

http://sumacmicrofinancebank.co.ke/dubai-based-badoer-buys-15-6-stake-in-sumac-microfinance-bank/
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I will always choose crypto even in this kind of situation. Why? Because crypto gives a lot of opportunities and benefits to us. Baks are controlled by government but in crypto we are able to control our own money and that is one of the advantage of crypto.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
if for investment, I am more prefer in crypto, because crypto is very profitable and may also get a quick profit. but if to save, I'm prefer in the bank, because it maybe safe and definitely not lost.
Activity: 112
October 12, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Today, the bank continues to be more popular than cryptocurrency. But over time, crypto should sotavit worthy competition of the banking system. Therefore, I prefer crypto.

That's right! For now, the bank is still a better choice keeping our money safe but I think in future, the security features of cryptocurrencies will be enhanced that it will replace the bank as the safest place for our money. It's just that it's still probably going to take  many decades from now to happen but it will happen in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: