Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 8. (Read 3889 times)

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
I continue to use banking services. But every day I transfer more and more funds to cryptocurrency. First of all, in Bitcoin. In my opinion, the growth of the cryptocurrency market is much more promising than any other means.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
To choose bank it is the bad idea. Small percent and instability of banks it is very big risk. It is better to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
October 18, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
I like crypto and banks, you need a bank to save the money and gold you have, but we need crypto for secure and transparent payment transactions. Not all countries accept the crypto payment system, so I still use a bank in my country.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
I can't totally trust banks and crypto wallets both, but among them I choose the second. Of course it needs absolutely security but I think it's possible. What about banks, in our political conditions it's more risky I think

Totaly agree with you. Both systems are risky and vulnerable, have lots of points to work through in order to become completely trustworthy and strongly secured. And of course it depends on what country the banking system belongs to, it is very important. And of course choosing the crypto wallet it also depends what type of it you choose. But my choice is the crypto wallet. Because the banking system of my country is more risky than the crypto wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I choose the bank to hoard the savings. I choose the code to join the business to make a profit. The problem is that the capital used to save and capital used for business must be suitable for each person, suitable from time to time ...
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
I can't totally trust banks and crypto wallets both, but among them I choose the second. Of course it needs absolutely security but I think it's possible. What about banks, in our political conditions it's more risky I think
I prefer cryptanalysis, although cryptanalysis is more risky, but will give us a high return. Banks are a stable place, but their profit is less, and lower than Cryptography but banks are more secure than cryptography.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
For me at the moment, the Bank seems much more preferable . Because banks my money is safe. Yes, I get there is not great profit, but I have no worries about the safety of my money . Maybe in a few years I'll keep all the money in bitcoin, but banks are much safer. Is there a guarantee for the safety of my money.
Activity: 448
October 18, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
Activity: 112
October 18, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
I would rather use crypto than creditcards and banks. You can have a wallet in your mobile phone with NFC chip and then when you want to pay, you easily put the cellphone on the payment gate and pay instantly.
I think that's the best potential of the cryptos given that  it's digital and as long as you are tightly securing your key, then it's safe. However. the catch is, not all establishments are already accepting cryptos. Maybe someday.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

The crypto market is very speculative. It is difficult to consider it as a good means of preserving its own assets. Too much volatility and high risk. The crypto market is more suitable for making money than for saving it.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
Of course I prefer crypto, with crypto, we can transact and do not require slow and high-cost bank services, besides crypto security systems are better than banks so they are worthy of replacing banks.
October 18, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
Personally, I will now choose a bank for a safe investment, but if we look at the future, crypto is a good choice.
Each has advantages and disadvantages. All we have to do is try to maximize all conditions.
Crypto is a good opportunity in the future, so when we want to maximize crypto, we have to start from now on.
Never delay because when we postpone we will lose many good opportunities.
I agree. Banks are still the right choice for safekeeping for now but in the future, as technology progresses, the true potentials of cryptocurrencies will be unlocked that even if it remains unregulated, something will be invented to keep it safe and the process to do that has to begin now as you said.
October 18, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
It's safe to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a cryptocurrency! If I want to secure a profit and planning to use it to my future, I'll go with the banks and for investment.
That's right! Currently, it is still safer to keep our money in the banks because it has insurance which cryptos don't have. In the future though, I am pretty sure that technology will keep cryptos safer. An untraceable blockchain run by AIs perhaps? But yes, right now, banking is for safekeeping and cryptos are for investment.
October 18, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
I for sure know that crypto is the future, it has to be! Banks have led us to the pathetic state of dependence and despondence we are in today, people need independence and freedom of the real kind.
I agree. Democracy over the actions of banks, governments and businesses is what cryptocurrencies have brought to us. Unfortunately, the best is yet to come for cryptos as there are still a lot of flaws like safety and security so yes, maybe in the future, it will change.
October 18, 2018, 08:17:08 AM
i wouldnt choose only one of them. banks are a safe way to keep your profit. and you can withdraw your cash fastly from banks. on the other hand crypto is the future. an alternative financial system against banks. so i would divide to two.
[/quote]
Safe answer. Simply put, banks are for current situation and cryptocurrecy is for the future. The fact that banks are regulated make it safer while cryptos are not regulated by any entity which doubles the risk but potentially, if there will be a technology like perhaps an untraceable blockchain, then maybe things will change for cryptos in the future.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
October 16, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I for sure know that crypto is the future, it has to be! Banks have led us to the pathetic state of dependence and despondence we are in today, people need independence and freedom of the real kind.
Activity: 616
October 16, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Many of us are using both right now because banks are stable. Crypto is not as stable as a bank but I think it has a bigger potential to increase our investments.
You are right, many have made such a choice here, but I think that sooner or later they will have to choose and it will be necessary to do it, because today many banks are already beginning to fight cryptocurrency, it is sad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
It's safe to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a cryptocurrency! If I want to secure a profit and planning to use it to my future, I'll go with the banks and for investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 16, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
I prefer to bank, Because banks is the more than safety than putting your money in crypto altcoins to avoid lossing profit if the price of your coin is dropping for it's price.
it is right , in the bank our money safe.but we got nothing from our money.personally i am prefer put some of our money into cryptocurrency investment.maybe less 15% is enough for me.
Activity: 3
October 16, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
Always Crypto... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: