Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 10. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

For me I choose cryptocurrency because in crypto their is no third party that is involve also your money in crypto is becoming big not like in the bank your money is not becoming big and there is third part involve and you need to give your information and it is check if you qualify to have the account but in crypto you do not need to give your information before you can have one coin you just need to have money to invest on it then you will already have it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Actually ıf we can be in the after 3-4 years, Absolutely a lot of people chose the crypto but now probably just few people chose this market because it is pretty new to people trust it so I perefer bank in just now.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 15, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
I would rather use crypto than creditcards and banks. You can have a wallet in your mobile phone with NFC chip and then when you want to pay, you easily put the cellphone on the payment gate and pay instantly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 15, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

i wouldnt choose only one of them. banks are a safe way to keep your profit. and you can withdraw your cash fastly from banks. on the other hand crypto is the future. an alternative financial system against banks. so i would divide to two.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
October 15, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
it seems I prefer to use cryptocurrency but sometimes because of the influence of my neagra who have not received cryptocurrency payments, it makes me save some of the money I have in the bank so that it can be used to buy something, if you ask which one is more profitable then cryptocurrency is the answer .
Activity: 588
Minter
October 15, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
I would choose crypto. Although there are very big risks in crypto. The market is completely new and it is not clear how it will develop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
the Bank will be responsible for the hacking. so when he wanted to just save the course gets better only in the bank. Crypto is too risky to store because of the myriad of threats and risks when money is already included in the crypto and this is not the recommended place to store.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 04:00:27 AM
Both Banks and crypto are essential. For now banks have some vital  everyday uses like ATM services, making life easy. Crypto will have superior use cases in future, with regards mass mainstream  adoption, especially when it comes to transaction speed and security. So in essence, both are relevant.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

I really prefer cryptocurrency than banks because I know that I can earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency especially if I invested in a good coin like ethereum,  bitcoin etc because in banks the interests of investing is low so it is impossible to earn a lot. 
Where high profits are high risk. So if you do not dare to take risks then you can invest in a bank, because the bank will give you a more stable return than the market for electronic money. However, if you take the risk then invest in electronic money because they will give you more profit if you choose the right coin to invest. That is the difference between the two fields of banking and electronic money.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:33:32 AM
I will save my money in both crypto and bank, in my opinion both are good means to save money, if the risk is clear both of them are there, save half in the bank and half in crypto, in my opinion this is a good way to overwrite money
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 15, 2018, 01:28:09 AM
When I will earn enough money on cryptocurrency, I’m most likely to keep some of them in a bank account, because it’s much safer, both in terms of volatility and in terms of safety.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 11:06:22 PM
Bitcoin is perceived by all as a decentralized and very reliable currency, backed by powerful cryptographic algorithms that meet military standards. At the same time, the holder of this cryptocurrency when conducting transactions in Bitcoins is not obliged to disclose information identifying it, unlike other popular types of payment, where it is necessary to enter a credit card number or a security code.
It is also widely believed that, although several times the hacking of services working with Bitcoin occurred, attackers never managed to compromise the protocol underlying this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 14, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

i would split my money into banks and cryptos.  there are still a lot of people who do not know about crypto and the only way to transact with them is thru banks and fiats.  for those people who are knowledgeable in crypto, i will transact with them using cryptocurrencies.  i believe we are in early phase of crypttocurrency adoption and we must be flexible in many ways.
Activity: 1221
October 14, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
First of all, you can not compare the banking system to a decentralized cryptocurrency system. These are completely different methods of financial settlements, which one day may be able to cooperate with each other, but now it is certainly impossible. Of course, everyone is registered on this forum will be able to say that the decentralized system is better. Wink
Activity: 126
October 14, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
at present its better to keep cash in bank no doubt crypto gives more return than banks but at present bank are more safer after some time we may shift to crypto.

I agree. Now that crypto isn’t widely adopted, yet, I think it’s still safer to use banks –just because that’s what I’m accustomed to using. But on paper, of course using crypto seems to be more efficient, especially if those hacks can be kept at bay. I think we’re in the transition period though. I guess once regulations are made and better security measures are made, we will shift to crypto. Crypto is the future, right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

I really prefer cryptocurrency than banks because I know that I can earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency especially if I invested in a good coin like ethereum,  bitcoin etc because in banks the interests of investing is low so it is impossible to earn a lot. 
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 14, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
The banks have very small percentages of keeping money. It takes one million dollars to get a decent income from storage in the bank. There is risk in investing in crypto, but it makes sense to earn a lot more.
Activity: 1190
October 14, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
You can choose to get profits hundreds of percent per year or only 10% per year, for me of course crypto investment is better and promising so I prefer to invest in crypto than banks.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
I have my money in banks and I also invested in crypto. I think this is wise to keep money in several places because I will be sure that at least I don't lose part of them
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 14, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

Crypto ,reason is everything has risk but crypto give me more potential earning profit than putting in banks

agree that storing bank account will bring profit, but by joining Crypto it is also beneficial if we can read and analyze when to buy and sell, because it will also provide more benefits than at the bank
Pages:
Jump to: