Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Exchange is the best? - page 4. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 15, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance

I agree with that, actually i do some research and that exchange site is a good to trade our altcoin. And now i want to try Bittrex as my first exchange site to trade my altcoin because anyone say's that is easy to use for a begginer like me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 09:39:47 PM
Which exchange is the best?
my answer is etherdelta, because the discount is low cost and easy than others, how do you think
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
Bittrex - the best one to trade altcoin
Poloniex - quite good except terrible support team
Cryptopia - quite good, low transaction fee (0.2%)
Binance - OK
Other exchanges I already used but not really prefer to: WEX, Kraken, Bitmex, OKex...
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 15, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
Personally I like Bittrex and in the past i was used to prefer Poloniex, but now I will lool also the other suggested exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 09:04:05 PM
Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia for coins and EtherDelta for Tokens
hitbtc is the best, I used hitbtc for more than four months. deposit and withdrawal is always fine and fast. The volume is also high but for new coin, I think not too high. New tokens are listed start from low volume. If the coin is good soon the volume increase.
Activity: 85
December 15, 2017, 08:36:30 PM
There is no best because every exchanger had complaint. But poloniex bittrex cryptopia hitbtc are quite reliable.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?

Poloniex and  cryptopia are the best 2 so far.
I use em both and never have a problem with them, even had 10 ETH at one time and zero problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 08:34:42 PM
In my experienced in trading in most exchanges , the best for me is bittrex , binance , hitbtc , coinexchange because those where i trade my altcoins that i receive in the bounty campaigns and airdrops . Most of my altcoins are being listed in those exchanges , and the transactions is fast and the fee is low. Bittrex for me is the number one exchanges site that i can prefer to all new in trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 08:30:08 PM
I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?

The best way is to take a look at the altcoins you want to invest in and then look where it is being traded as of the moment. When you found them, take some survey. You have to know which exchange has the largest volume of these altcoins. I am using this technique. But if you are planning to trade the major coins, try to take a look at Bittrex and Cryptopia. Both are great exchange platforms.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
December 15, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
Bittrex and Poloniex - this both i use for every trading day. There are many coins and tokens, so you have big choice . Not the secret that on these exchanges you have to pass the verification,but isn't problem if with your id or passport is  all right.
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
December 15, 2017, 08:18:28 PM
I use bittrex for a long time but I created account on Binance as well. In my opinion bittrex is the best but binance looks cool as well and low comissions şs another advantage. I like the design of CEX.io but prices are too high there. Well I keep using bittrex for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
December 15, 2017, 08:10:55 PM
I think Yobit is one of the best Exchange
because sometimes there are Free Tokens/Coins with a good price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 07:51:09 PM
Poloniex is the best exchange in terms of security but its crons is that you can use bank transfer or credit card. Etherdelta is best also for altocoins because of the decentralize nature ,it makes it possible to bypass verification proces.
Activity: 598
December 15, 2017, 07:24:39 PM
for me i advice you make use of Poloniex, Cryptopia to by your coins and and Etheruem for your Tokens.
just make ur choice out of this one
Etherdelta and coinexchange are good...low transaction fees and easy to use..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 07:02:56 PM
for me i advice you make use of Poloniex, Cryptopia to by your coins and and Etheruem for your Tokens.
just make ur choice out of this one
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 15, 2017, 06:58:15 PM
For the few exchanges I have used and traded, I have always observed on the simplicity and ease of deposit and withdrawal and the cost of transaction fees as well. I prefer Bittrex and Coinexchange. They are two great exchange that are very much user-friendly and doesn't require much set up to start trading.
They are good exchanges but my top priority is etherdelta because it is easy to use ans having a small fee. But the disadvantage of this is some of coins is not listed in ED. So bittrex and coinexchange are there incase of any circumstances like that.
Activity: 336
December 15, 2017, 06:48:28 PM
I believe that the best exchange for fiat is Kraken. But on Kraken small choice coins and token.
Activity: 1
December 15, 2017, 06:28:52 PM
Binance
Activity: 17
December 15, 2017, 06:26:52 PM
Among every exchanges bitrex and polenix are the best as we noticed.Both has been in the market for a very long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 15, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
It depend on your taste there a lot of good exchage site with a best platform to trade your coin/token as now my favorite and suggestable exchange site are bittrex, binance, poloniex and hitbtc this four are good exchange site with a high market volume everyday the platform are awesome with a mobile friendly and the most important this four are trusted site.
Pages:
Jump to: