Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Exchange is the best? - page 6. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:35:57 PM
bittrex, binance
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:15:05 PM
I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?

Bittrex, poloniex, binance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 02:09:01 PM
Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 15, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
Etherdelta for new ALTS... but have to be honest, took me longer to figure out

Other than etherdelta you will find many exchange site which are being best in trading. If you want to know the newly added tokens in the altcoin listed exchange means you can always use the coinmarketcap.com that will provide you the link the exchange where that coin has been added to exchange it.

Among every exchanges bitrex and polenix are the best as I noticed. Most of the newly added coins will be finds on bitrex.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
December 15, 2017, 01:57:15 PM
Etherdelta for new ALTS... but have to be honest, took me longer to figure out
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 01:53:13 PM
Binance is taking over bittrex as the peoples choice for a cryptocurrency exchange. After you register with binance be sure to buy some of their own binance coins to reduce your trading fees by 50%! For less popular coins go to cryptopia which is also good and contains new and strange coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
December 15, 2017, 12:33:58 PM
Binance, Poloniex, Cryptopia for coins and EtherDelta for Tokens
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 12:28:48 PM
I feel like a bull in a China shop at the moment. My goal is to buy Altcoins using fiat money at first as long term investments. So would like to use Credit card/bank transfer and use an exchange with the biggest variety of coins. I have tried to read some reviews on some of the exchanges and it all seems a bit frightening with lost money, no response to queries, downtime in websites. It seems like the Wild West out there.
I have tried just opening an account with Bitfinex and not able as no new accounts are accepted due to some problem.

Which exchange would you suggest to buy altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: