Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO to invest this summer ? - page 3. (Read 4633 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 11:40:02 PM
I think ICO bitjob has an interesting vision and mission and can give good prospects. Bitjob is a new revolution that provides a way for learners to gain more experience. With this project they can continue to increase their insights, skills and experience in working.
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
August 15, 2017, 03:03:06 PM
I know only one ICO project in which I will invest - it's LAB token from EXP, they will pay some reward from all ICO which will be launch on TokenLab and in pre-pre-Sale, theu have 20% discount for Exp investors.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
You should do research first, ICO project is very developed and profitable but you must be careful and investigate before investing.

Agreed.
If you make your research well, then your chance gets higher.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2017, 02:33:44 PM
You should do research first, ICO project is very developed and profitable but you must be careful and investigate before investing.
August 15, 2017, 02:20:59 PM
0xproject seems good.
Ico started today. Need pre-registration btw.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 15, 2017, 09:53:49 AM
DIMCOIN is one the ICOs I recently invested in, it looks interesting and I like the whole idea of the project. I am thinking of investing in Tezoz before the ICO ends

I skipped Dimcoin because I thought that it was overpriced. I have decided to make some investments in KickICO (launching in August 29) and Aventus. Other than that, I am carefully studying a few others, such as Teleport and BlockCAT.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 15, 2017, 09:48:42 AM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

You are mentioning some really great ICOs. But Dent is already done, very successful. So is with True Flip. The same goes to Insurex and it has in fact been gaining some price increase already. Dimcoin I think still has some few days to go. Grab some if you want. I also trust their project.

Try to look out for Aventus as well as Bowhead Health and KickICO. I think they are better names.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 09:43:25 AM
+1 for DimCoin, look really promising. Finally there is good project targeted at the ordinary everyday user and small businesses, not only at startups, developers, etc.
Fast and secure transactions, really low taxes, payment cards, easier crypto-to-fiat exchange, investment funds and all this based on NEM blockchain. In my opinion this will be one of the top projects next year.

I already invested in dim coin Project in the pre-ico phase with bonus. You better use XEM for dim coin investment, because it has additional bonus for it. I will invest more this summer in dim coin.
Activity: 251
August 15, 2017, 09:42:11 AM
+1 for DimCoin, look really promising. Finally there is good project targeted at the ordinary everyday user and small businesses, not only at startups, developers, etc.
Fast and secure transactions, really low taxes, payment cards, easier crypto-to-fiat exchange, investment funds and all this based on NEM blockchain. In my opinion this will be one of the top projects next year.
Activity: 318
August 15, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
recently, the ico is so hot that many project are out in several seconds, the ico platforms are so crowd that many people cant log in, its just similiar to the situation in June, so be careful
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 09:06:05 AM
Watch out for Comsa.

https://comsa.io/en/

Token sale starts on Oct. 2nd 2017.
I also think comsa is a good project
Activity: 462
August 15, 2017, 07:03:44 AM
The ICOs you should be looking forward to invest in are snapup, SILENTNOTARY and shoptimizer. All of these projects have really really good development team so you can expect high returns within no time.
August 15, 2017, 06:47:47 AM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

as i know insurex is already ended , i suggest to invest on Reality Clash or SpectivVr also i see bitdice got huge crowdsale , or you can try go to tokenmarket website and find which ICO you think will be succesful , with few observation and you good to go , but i prefer Reality Clash
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 15, 2017, 06:43:19 AM
go to the exchange, you will find several altcoins you can buy and sell daily.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
August 15, 2017, 06:38:33 AM
Watch out for Comsa.

https://comsa.io/en/

Token sale starts on Oct. 2nd 2017.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
August 15, 2017, 06:22:38 AM
It's always better to invest in Pre-sale first. For example, Crowdholding just launched their Pre-sale and the price is only 1 ETH for 3000 YUPIE tokens. After, when they launch the ICO, the price will be 3 times higher.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
Probably is better to skip this summer investments, because too much things are happening right now and this situation cannot stay this way. ICO's are too successful in collecting funds but lately we had some downsides in prices and if something happen to ETH ( which is highly possibly ) they all will be afflicted, so better enjoy sun this summer.

I wholeheartedly agree! Do not feel like you are missing out because the market as it stands cannot sustain, and the wrinkles will be ironed out in the next 6 months imo. That being said I would invest in mining hardware if you are itching to get into this. Everything is much to volatile right now to accurately invest without day trading.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
July 13, 2017, 07:56:37 AM
stratis.. after BTC sorts out its dramas, STRAT release breeze wallet and master nodes, it will moon harder than a stack of quarters Grin

But Stratis ICO ended for year ago dude. Smiley
But I totally agree with you about Stratis. Brace yourself MASTER NODE is coming.  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
July 13, 2017, 07:53:07 AM
if someone give you any name probably opportunity is already gone...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 13, 2017, 07:47:05 AM
stratis.. after BTC sorts out its dramas, STRAT release breeze wallet and master nodes, it will moon harder than a stack of quarters Grin
Pages:
Jump to: