Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO to invest this summer ? - page 5. (Read 4633 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 02:09:40 PM
my friend suggested the ICO is best to invest in the summer is tezos tap iMungkin better to skip this summer's investment, because too many things going on now and this situation cannot stay this way. ICO's also managed to raise funds but lately we have some weakness in prices and if something happens at the ETH (which is very likely) they will all suffer, so it is better to enjoy the Sun this summer. Smiley Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 11, 2017, 01:54:13 PM
Check out Spectiv VR ICO: project with regard to Virtual Reality. Link In my sig :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 10, 2017, 12:53:33 PM
Buy EOS when it is under 0.8 dollars if possible. And Agrello seems to be an interesting project. https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/agrello/
Activity: 370
July 10, 2017, 12:44:52 PM
Too much icos this summer , I don't know which to invest too.My friends suggest tezos.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 10, 2017, 12:28:28 PM
while everything is falling I guess investing should be studied carefully as we knew that there's a lots of things that can possibly happen while aug1
is getting near and for most of the investors they are really taking care of their investment unless you are a riskier person you can try some ico
like tezos, suncontract, and dimcoin those are really showing good feedbacks.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
July 10, 2017, 12:11:49 PM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

InsureX and Suretly are good project about insurance and keep safe loans with Technology Blockchain and P2P in July

True Flip is good project too about lottery and you can checking activity of truefilp before creating ICOs, have a huge payment for user and very trust!
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
Dimcoin based on XEM and Coindash my favorites.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 10, 2017, 11:44:05 AM
[Look for the tech and not just cheap coins. Tech wins eventually.

That's the best advice I've read in awhile.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
July 10, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
I would say TribeToken a token we created with a group of people. We want to reinvent charity by making charity decentralized with tokens. In this project, there are no shady financial figures. 3 nerds with a plan to make the world a better place. Your choice to invest in a project where financial people are filling bags or you invest into a project to make the world a better place. As a founder, I can promise the project will become a reality if we reach the minimum funding.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 10, 2017, 11:09:42 AM
Probably is better to skip this summer investments, because too much things are happening right now and this situation cannot stay this way. ICO's are too successful in collecting funds but lately we had some downsides in prices and if something happen to ETH ( which is highly possibly ) they all will be afflicted, so better enjoy sun this summer.

I feel the same, it's better to sit out for a month or two. Market is bearish and all the coins are going down. Whatever you invest in today, will go down by 20% tomorrow. Better to hodl your fiat and look for bottom. Many of the recent big ICO's are trading below their ICO price or at par with their ICO price. Look for the tech and not just cheap coins. Tech wins eventually.
Activity: 32
July 10, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
DDF started today, I looked at it and is solid. Also has a positive ICO Alert review.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 10, 2017, 10:59:39 AM
What about Tezos?
Tezos raised too much money, for me it's too hot to follow , be careful with that coin .
EOS raised more but they don`t have a working project!
Tezos at least have their own working blockchain and looks like much better then "project on paper only" EOS.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2017, 10:48:49 AM
ark sound good
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
July 10, 2017, 10:47:52 AM
What about Tezos?
Tezos raised too much money, for me it's too hot to follow , be careful with that coin .
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
July 10, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

Dimcoin is good to invest.

I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

You have a perfect attitude to invest, so invest what you chose, just trust yourself.
Activity: 462
July 10, 2017, 09:43:18 AM
The question is not like newbie ,, may have many account boss y ,, I think better with True Flip Lottery, because I also have tried it myself.
Activity: 18
July 10, 2017, 09:39:26 AM
What about Tezos?
Activity: 262
July 10, 2017, 09:18:33 AM
it just like speculation but not investment!
Activity: 6
July 10, 2017, 09:03:13 AM
Why an ICO ?  there is a huge altcoin market with hundreds of coins out there that can bring you equal if not more return than trusting in an unproven ICO.

Don't get me wrong, there will be an ICO that will take off and really work out well, it just seems lately that ICOs have gone crazy, every other announcement in the alternative section is an ICO token.

If I had to suggest an ICO to you I would look at Dimcoin, Tezos is ridiculous with a never ending cap, when it is released it will be difficult for it to reach a decent price, it could almost have a supply like DOGE.

So with 100$, in which cryptocurrencies would you invest in long term to have equal return rather than invest in ICO ?

Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, MaidSafe, Augur, Golem, Skycoin, Siacoin… Some of them have already reached +10* times their initial price. Is it really worth it ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 10, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
is good buy ico selling use etherum platform
etherum price this now low, is down trend, buy etherum low price, buy ico, etherum price incraese , etherum token platform can incraese too is double profit
insurex, dimcoin, and truefilip same good coin, good project
Pages:
Jump to: