Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO to invest this summer ? - page 4. (Read 4633 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
July 13, 2017, 07:45:20 AM
I would join Coindash the social trading platform on this 17th July because I like them concept and Im searching the platform like this for a while. I like the feature copy trade and ico invest monitor.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
July 13, 2017, 07:41:13 AM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

I suggest buy monero and ripple, just those coin can make profit for you. Monero has stable price action and volume, really good pattern for investment. Ripple has lower price this day, buy with 20% from your money is a good idea. But remember, buy those coins after 1 August for safety because there's speculation on that day. Good luck.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
July 13, 2017, 05:55:36 AM
You should choose the moderate project because the project achieved high market capitalization it is difficult to achieve the desired profit. Currently there are many new projects launched that will help you diversify portfolio
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
I don't see the same potential in current projects as some of the old ones had, especially in this market that gets over funded and now dumping to the max. The only ICO in the near term that I currently find interesting with some potential is district 0x.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 13, 2017, 05:23:11 AM
my favourites at this moment are Dimcoin ICO wich running currently and Coindash ICO, starts next monday.

I agree that Dimcoin looks good and it's one of the good upcoming ICO's.

It's also good if you'll join betking's token sale, we know it already earned 7,400 BTC's before.

And Dean is now trying to re-launch it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
July 13, 2017, 04:25:06 AM
I have been reading about lot of ICO's and products they offer, some are good and some are just there luring you to put your money.

So you need to think a lot and go through tons and tons of data to make sure your investment in not wasted.

Some I think might be good are : Coindash, SunContracts, Bowhead, Hive
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
July 13, 2017, 03:56:12 AM
DIMCOIN is one the ICOs I recently invested in, it looks interesting and I like the whole idea of the project. I am thinking of investing in Tezoz before the ICO ends

Can confirm this. Looks pretty awesome Smiley
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 13, 2017, 03:17:25 AM
DIMCOIN is one the ICOs I recently invested in, it looks interesting and I like the whole idea of the project. I am thinking of investing in Tezoz before the ICO ends
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 02:07:05 AM
my favourites at this moment are Dimcoin ICO wich running currently and Coindash ICO, starts next monday.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 12, 2017, 01:51:58 AM
DImcoin looks promising to me. There investment strategy and promotions are in the top currently. They have unique model of exchanging the assets and commodity which is not provided by any ICO as effectively they have done. So my shot would with DIMCOINS. :-)
Majority of the project I've seen who starts an ICO are successful, I would love to see that coin as well.
I recently Adex and Primalbase and it was successful, now I am looking for the right timing to sell my adex, seems price is not attractive yet.
But today I also Insurex which as an awesome investment collection already and waiting for some more days to diversify my investment with bowhead.
There's a lot actually and requires a lot of reading to make sure we will not be scam.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 12, 2017, 12:30:02 AM
DImcoin looks promising to me. There investment strategy and promotions are in the top currently. They have unique model of exchanging the assets and commodity which is not provided by any ICO as effectively they have done. So my shot would with DIMCOINS. :-)

Activity: 1
July 11, 2017, 06:24:09 PM
Taco Tokens of course! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
https://tacotoken.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 11, 2017, 05:31:26 PM
Here is a good list:
https://www.icocountdown.com/
Activity: 6
July 11, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
next on my list are the two with 0x in the name: https://0xproject.com/ and https://district0x.io/ interesting projects each for different reasons.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
July 11, 2017, 04:31:56 PM
Hmmm Tezos sound like the new ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
July 11, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
Look at Aventus
It's a coin for ticketing industry. Total supply: 10 mln coins.
Crowdsale start 19 July.

They should release Alpha tomorrow (before the ICO). They already have a good partner - Blue Horizon Entertainment (worked with Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith or Santana).

Activity: 139
July 11, 2017, 03:08:46 PM
Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

Dimcoin is good to invest.

I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

You have a perfect attitude to invest, so invest what you chose, just trust yourself.

Dent is an awesome choice
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
July 11, 2017, 02:47:50 PM
I'm going to invest in Tomahawkcoin for sure. This seems different from most investments to me. Being able to turn these coins in for stock 18 months after the ICO gives the token something tangible to back it, and they have a 15 year lease for where they plan to drill oil. Could be a huge long term investment.

Tomahawkcoin
Activity: 27
July 11, 2017, 02:11:00 PM
You really may consider waiting until after August when the fork happens. I think ICO, investments and the overall market will be full of uncertainty until things get a little bit more mellow.
Pages:
Jump to: