Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 16. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 05, 2017, 07:21:17 PM
Check out Stockbet.

It's one of the only ones that has an app that you can use.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 07:16:17 PM
Red Pulse, UpToken, RequestNetwork or Qvolta - all great projects, all worth of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
October 05, 2017, 06:18:26 PM
I think utrust might be good. Well it might be just another payment platform but we still don't have enough good payment platforms for cryptocurrencies.
I agree with you. This project looks rather promising, the idea in not new, but actual and useful.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 05, 2017, 04:53:13 PM
Has anyone heard about SAT coin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 04:33:57 PM
DeepOnion looks promising, it surely caught my attention.
Activity: 234
October 05, 2017, 04:20:04 PM
Take look at Finshi capital, only 2 days left. It's venture fund formed on blockchain technology. FinShi Capital is currently reviewing more than 30 rapidly growing fintech projects and will invest in best of them. It will be at least 2x in some month
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 10:44:40 AM
Hi there, I don't recommend to invest in ICO's in October! Wait until the 2nd of November and join Confideal crowdsale. These guys made a very special product! Anonymous service, with arbitration module which allows you to carry out quick, cheap and safe transactions without the participation of third parties.
Activity: 1
October 05, 2017, 08:26:28 AM
I recommand to you DomRaider ICO , a very very solide ICO. Their buy-sell strategy is very simple to understand, even for someone like me (I've recently discovered  the ICOs world). Ho and check, the Community is huge! You won't be disappointed!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
in my opinion enjincoin.io is the best ico for october. there is no other ico starting and ending in october for me. i will look after november icos soon.
Activity: 140
October 04, 2017, 04:22:58 PM
You should try Electroneum they have a great project. You can mine using your mobile phones and I believe it's the ICO of the month. In fact they have raised BTC 839 and 11319eth already and counting every minute! I invested in it and you can use my link to get additional 1% bonus. Hurry before 30% bonus ends in 3hrs. Next bonus will be 10% lesser.

https://my.electroneum.com/join/524CEE
Activity: 246
October 04, 2017, 03:10:39 PM
I'm in on enjin, with only $25m marketcap and the strong userbase they already have, this could be a sleeping giant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
October 04, 2017, 11:45:24 AM
Are you still investing in Enjin or has the price gone to high up?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
October 04, 2017, 07:39:10 AM
YUP is my choice it launches soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 04, 2017, 12:38:39 AM
Of course it should be COMSA. You will see how much attention it will attract closer to ICO date (2nd October). Just check the team, whitepaper and take into consideration that Tech Bureau is a japanese company that has already worked since 2014. There is only one drawback - the absence of hard cap. It would be better if it exists.
very good advice, strongly agree with you. thanks.
for the moment I am using ICO Flixxo "community based video distribution". and I'm sure this ICO is good for our use in october.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 12:23:50 AM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
I suggest you check out the GUTS project because there is a buy-back option which means you will never have a chance to be cheated on this project, but unfortunately the implementation of ICO is not this month.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 04, 2017, 12:11:07 AM
I would recommend enjin coin ico. It is happening now and they have already raised more than 80% of their target. As this week is the 1st week, 1eth is able to get you 6000enj. For the 2nd week and so on, the amount will keep decreasing. And looking at the speed of investment, although the enjin coin ico is going to run for the whole month, it may end once its hard cap is reached. I predict that it is going to take just a few more days for the hard cap to be reached.
Activity: 28
October 04, 2017, 12:00:23 AM
Highly suggest Bitclave and Enjin Coin.

Bitclave is a decentralized search platform rewarding both consumers and producers through ad use/consumption. Highly qualified team, solid partnerships with Bancor, Qtum etc as well as Carnegie Melon University taking part in certain aspects of development as a form of partnership between the parties, and a fair ICO price/market valuation. Huge potential for double digit return rates here no doubt. ICO should take place later this month.

Enjin Coin is THE smart crypto currency for the gaming industry. Enjin itself a company with years of experience in the gaming industry, as well as an already well regarded and established user base. The team consists of most of the top guys over at Enjin as well as some serious fire power in the form of advisors like one of Biowares own head guys. This project has an immense amount of growth potential and a user base that is already set to adopt the coin and its functions as soon as its released. Personally invested in this one already and plan on banking in from it. ICO is currently happening but will most likely sell out in a day or two as demand is high.
Activity: 308
October 03, 2017, 11:50:41 PM
For me the best ICO in october is Etherparty, I read the whitepaper of Etherparty and I think this project is very good.
Etherparty is a contract wizard that removes the complexity of creating, managing and executing smart contracts on any blockchain.

Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 03, 2017, 11:25:56 PM
In my opinion and my research promising ICO for this month is PayPie,Worldcore,Comsa,Enjincoin,Herotoken and Herocoin. These project will succes because they has active development behind the project and aim the project look interesting.
Just include electroneum, it have also a great and will experience DEV team members. Just like the others ICO's that have potentials to succeed in their campaign towards its goals. Anyway, is just matter of choice by the investors which one they preferred.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
Unikoin is pretty cool. Their ICO is ending in three weeks.

Their ERC20 token is for legal esports betting and tournaments. They're backed by Mark Cuban, Ashton Kutcher, and Pantera Capital (the firm behind Twitter and Snapchat). Their advisor is Anthony Di Lorio, the co-founder of ethereum.

They are definitely one of those high-quality ICO's with credibility. Here's their whitepaper:  https://static.unikrn.com/4242/unikrn_bm/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: