Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 17. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 06:25:40 PM
Do your research guys and dont get greedy and dont go in too early..Give yourselves time to learn..play around with more stable coins like eth n btc.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 03, 2017, 06:19:34 PM
While I an apprehensive about possible ICO regulations in the US and China, I still think something should be done to sanitize the market and seperate the chaff from the grain. I am afraid I paid a huge prize for my inexpirience when I bought Plexcoin token as a resuld of the mouth watering returns they are promising. Now many say Plexcoin is a comfirmed scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 05:49:35 PM
Going in Wanchain and Red pulse.
Looks good in middle-long term.
Wanchain have a co-founder of Factom, which made a 200x already.
Red pulse have a big hype, because first ico on neo platform.
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
October 03, 2017, 05:21:11 PM
Aside from Electroneum in which I have invested myself almost all of my currently funds, you can also check out CarTaxi or PayPie.
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 03, 2017, 05:14:19 PM
What is bitcoinstake about?
Activity: 155
Merit: 15
October 03, 2017, 03:00:51 PM
ICON seems to be a promising one. Definitely do your research and make your own decisions.

Nice call! Wish I had listened to you.
Activity: 280
October 03, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
In the month of the October, there are many ICO's running and I am very confused about all those ICO's because now many people are spending a lot of money on marketing and very hard to find the best one.

Same here... too much ICOs and need to check tons of info these days... Wild wild west...
It was much easier few months ago than now. ICO is on the wave for everyone who wants to attract funds.
yeah these guys have getting huge, i hope the regulation on ICOs in china would not result to a bad reputation for our industry because it might hurt a lot specially some are questioning the credibility of the ICO program. I am looking forward for those ICO since i myself gettig profit from it and try to consider wepower, a very interesting project  Wink
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 02:46:31 PM
I would like to suggest  Request network.
The slack member is huge(21k)!!

https://request.network/#/

you can't get in there, whitelist closed for long time now...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 02:01:23 PM
I think WordCoin, Hero and Utrust are very promising projects. WordCoin presale is now running, so it's a good chanse to buy tokens with a low price.
Activity: 259
October 03, 2017, 01:20:41 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
I would suggest Risecoin..
Activity: 87
October 03, 2017, 12:41:24 PM
I think ICO AirToken is very promising,
I value 5 * for this ICO project
Wait and see it
Activity: 462
October 03, 2017, 12:04:07 PM
Any ico you will choose should be careful, as many ico at this time are just scams. I suggest you choose ico should read the white paper first and how the path is ico it. and I advice you to join the spheris.
Activity: 101
What's Quirky In Life?
October 03, 2017, 11:35:28 AM
You can try Electroneum; the mobile crypto. You can also use your mobile to mint the coin with minimal internet usage and not much resources used. I must admit minting on mobile is nothing new but it will be a breakthrough for mass adoption for the general public though. You can click the link below to join the ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:35:08 AM
I would like to suggest  Request network.
The slack member is huge(21k)!!

https://request.network/#/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 03, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?

If you heard UTRUST token, you may consider it looking. It is like Monetha and I think it has a better features. Monetha has sold out during ICO. And this UTRUST will also. Try to read its whitepaper. I'm waiting for their announcement this week when is their ICO.

Yeah I heard utrust is also good but is their ICO already resume? I read it's somehow postponed but I hope everything went fine. Also try to consider wepower, it's a good project for our environment and hope it will attracts more investors for better development of our environment and society.
wepower also has potential according to me, after some time ago there are ico with mining project using environmentally friendly energy. Currently there are ico with project idea trading using green energy, I do not really understand but I think it is very creative and interesting to look deeper?
Activity: 127
October 03, 2017, 11:16:58 AM
I suggest cartaxi ico. They reached hard cap in the pre-sale period and it looks like a promising project.

How is it different from others?
What know-how they present to this world?

...actually I think in long term ICO without dividends will disappear because dividends from ICO is new attractive wave to get investors money...
Activity: 127
October 03, 2017, 11:14:30 AM
In the month of the October, there are many ICO's running and I am very confused about all those ICO's because now many people are spending a lot of money on marketing and very hard to find the best one.

Same here... too much ICOs and need to check tons of info these days... Wild wild west...
It was much easier few months ago than now. ICO is on the wave for everyone who wants to attract funds.
Activity: 102
October 03, 2017, 10:55:04 AM
Variety of choices suggested in this forum? have you heard about BitcoinStake?
Activity: 574
https://adonx.one
October 03, 2017, 10:48:47 AM
I suggest Worldcore because this ICO from big company that operated since 2013. Also they has big team who professional and solid.  During ICO they offer their token by price $0.1/ token.  I believe this project will succes cause aim of the project is very interesting.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:07:32 AM
I suggest cartaxi ico. They reached hard cap in the pre-sale period and it looks like a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: