Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 19. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 01:50:28 AM
dragonchain could be a good one. its being backed by disney so its legit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 01:38:51 AM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?

If you heard UTRUST token, you may consider it looking. It is like Monetha and I think it has a better features. Monetha has sold out during ICO. And this UTRUST will also. Try to read its whitepaper. I'm waiting for their announcement this week when is their ICO.

Yeah I heard utrust is also good but is their ICO already resume? I read it's somehow postponed but I hope everything went fine. Also try to consider wepower, it's a good project for our environment and hope it will attracts more investors for better development of our environment and society.
Recently, I can not confirm a project is good or bad till open crowdsale or after the result of pre-sale. Almost projects are same idea and there are have not any new idea make me interesting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
October 03, 2017, 01:31:15 AM
Powerledger has a great whitepaper. I would consider loading up on Powerledger. The ICO is running now and it is super cheap. Check it out here
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
I took part in the ICO Domraider  which looks very promising : 480 Millions tokens sold out of a target of 560 Millions and the token sale ends after 7 weeks - 1 DRT = 0.12$ ! I got my 5% bonus using a referral code Cheesy Who is with me ?  Grin you can get your bonus by joining the ICO using the following referral code SP-D01134

Another very interesting ICO in which I've invested is Electroneum : ~30000 Registered users for 667 BTC raised (Beast Number  Cool )  . I got a 50% Bonus two weeks back and if you join now you will get the 30% Bonus. You can join here https://my.electroneum.com

Enjoy !!!  Grin

do you follow social media from Domraider project? wow looks tantalizing, i will spare my few minutes to read bounty thread from Domraider ..
Activity: 154
October 02, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

What do you think?

If you heard UTRUST token, you may consider it looking. It is like Monetha and I think it has a better features. Monetha has sold out during ICO. And this UTRUST will also. Try to read its whitepaper. I'm waiting for their announcement this week when is their ICO.

Yeah I heard utrust is also good but is their ICO already resume? I read it's somehow postponed but I hope everything went fine. Also try to consider wepower, it's a good project for our environment and hope it will attracts more investors for better development of our environment and society.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 09:01:01 PM
Although some say Electroneum is a scam, I will definitely be supporting it and investing in it, another ICO I would consider would be Centra or maybe KickICO
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 02, 2017, 08:42:14 PM
if in my opinion dovu can be made a good reference. dovu became the talk of many people. Dovu is also marked to be a hot ICo in Token Market.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 08:41:40 PM
Enjin Coin ICO is tomorrow. This one is a guaranteed winner.

1. Anthony Di Iorio, founder of Jaxx and Ethereum, is joining the Board of Advisors of Enjin Coin in addition to making an investment.
2. Partnership with Bancor
3. Sold out of the presale 12m
4. 18.7 MILLION USERS!!
Activity: 4
October 02, 2017, 08:31:29 PM
I took part in the ICO Domraider  which looks very promising : 480 Millions tokens sold out of a target of 560 Millions and the token sale ends after 7 weeks - 1 DRT = 0.12$ ! I got my 5% bonus using a referral code Cheesy Who is with me ?  Grin you can get your bonus by joining the ICO using the following referral code SP-D01134

Another very interesting ICO in which I've invested is Electroneum : ~30000 Registered users for 667 BTC raised (Beast Number  Cool )  . I got a 50% Bonus two weeks back and if you join now you will get the 30% Bonus. You can join here https://my.electroneum.com

Enjoy !!!  Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
October 02, 2017, 05:11:04 PM
Enjin coin, is full of ads, all over the place. Also Electroneum has gain a lot of traffic and is very busy on telegram.

I chose to invest in Electroneum for the following reasons:
1. There is a very active userbase on telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg), the enthusiasm of the community is very infectious to me
2. the team seems to know very well what they are doing
3. I am very curious to the idea of mass adoption through a mobile app

I think there are some hurdles yet to overcome but if the developers and marketing team play their cars right, this coin might actually surprise a lot of people end of this year
Activity: 235
October 02, 2017, 04:47:53 PM
I'm have interesting on REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scamannicorega-risk-sharing-platform-reinventing-insurance-scam-2151094
Activity: 177
October 02, 2017, 04:29:12 PM
I've chosen Universa project. Their ICO (or TGE as they name it) is on October, 28. Check it here https://universa.io
Activity: 379
October 02, 2017, 02:16:49 PM
Livestars for me. this is the first ICO I want invest after read their introduce thread. dream about their model
Activity: 574
October 02, 2017, 01:49:33 PM
There are so many ICO's on october and a few of them will be success.You find the jackpot...but dovu is diffirent.it s is easily can stand out from the rest.i strongly suggest you
according to your statement I will reply, not everything will be successful, but hopefully will be all success. wow sounds interesting, what is the advantage of dovu it? can i see the thread?
Activity: 182
October 02, 2017, 01:41:31 PM
There are so many ICO's on october and a few of them will be success.You find the jackpot...but dovu is diffirent.it s is easily can stand out from the rest.i strongly suggest you
Activity: 164
October 02, 2017, 01:37:50 PM

What do you think?

By the way they name their coin I would already say it is some absurd idea. I won't dare support such offensive project. I would recommend ARToken for October. It is a 3D industry project. 3D is the future in terms of visual effects. Aside from ARToken, I am also looking at VALUS and GUTS. Both great projects that might be sold out in their ICOs.

I also wanna invest some money in ARToken ... imo the project has a crazy potential! Can you imagine what will happen to the AR/ VR industry in the next 5-10 years? These are the technologies that will change our image of entertainment and other related things. iPhone has already begun to implement this
Activity: 238
October 02, 2017, 11:35:15 AM
Yes i saw the jesus coin and i was really surprise with their ICO and whitepaper and all the amount they were making it is mind blowing but i am a christian and excuse me if i get a little sentimental with all that coin because what they were selling was all wrong and people were still buying just to make their returns and go away. I personally think that is really bad. For october you ca try bit job i was reading their whtepaper and it looked pretty interesting and good to make some great returns. All the same you can also buy some already available coins like Wic which is doing not so bad in the market. The return will definitely go much higher i believe by the end of the year
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 02, 2017, 11:24:57 AM
Visit this website and make your own choice : https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
Do your homework!  Wink

Yes, that is also what I want to say, you can see different suggestions from different members here, I am sure you will be confused to make a decision, the best way is to do the research by yourself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 02, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
Flyp.me is ICO run by Holytransaction wallet, I think it is a good ICO because based on live project, the project is already alive, you can visit holy transaction there is an ad showing on the front page of the ICO flyp.me. I invest a small amount there, the second is HAzza see my signature.
Activity: 38
October 02, 2017, 10:41:14 AM
Powerledger, Wanchain, Redpulse, Rchain...Missed out on icon and chainlink gutted
Pages:
Jump to: