Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICOs are good to invest at the moment? - page 2. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Eternal trust is on my list they have a good platform to innovate Trust Fund frameworks by adopting decentralized Blockchain to operate financial services that will allow users to access such services with lower cost , more efficient and the most important  is their market strategy that are highly recommended to investors
Activity: 113
OSA DC! For sure! Solid project, they have big partners like Coca-Cola and Danone, post token sale development plan. I really expect it to grow in price. Only 1 day left and 93% hard cap is already reached!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I like the ICO in which I participate, but I see that the fees are not very good. Perhaps of course their goal is too great, but nevertheless I do not like very much that people invest little in this project. Some kind of anti-advertising turned out Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!
Now there are many projects, but I do not think that currently there are favorable conditions for investing in ICO projects, because market conditions do not allow projects to successfully collect funds, and when they appear on the exchange, most tokens will cost much less than with ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!

I don't like the idea of people giving you their own review about coin to invest on due to too many projects that turn out fraud, so what I advice is do your research yourself.
Activity: 17
Have you tried PRIVACY (PRIVCY)?

Still some airdrop rounds coming and a very good price to get in right now!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/es/currencies/privcy/
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
and again to talk about SCAM projects - this team will reliably track, identify, control investments, will become a guarantor of return, in case of failure of future projects - which they will conduct
my advice is actually in my signature, let's look at it, the project is ambitious, the idea, like the implementation plan itself is very attractive ..
but to say unequivocally that they are successful, of course it is difficult, while only trying to work, but many projects live on their own
Now companies have already appeared on the market that want to control the flow of funds into projects
in our time, as they say, there are no legal norms in the direction of crypto currency, it is very unpleasant to make a mistake with the choice
Activity: 84
Eloncity I am very happy that I am part of this project. I really like the idea of this project. When I researched the white list of the project, I decided that this project deserved my attention and the attention of many investors. details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Best to go into the internet and search in the social media sites like youtube, etc. You can also refer to any ico review site because they give a good key advice on which ico is good for investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
Maybe you should just go with the crowd and do whatever they do. You can ask questions on what ICOs people in the community are working on, then you will know which to go for… but don’t forget to make your own research because it is very important, there are lots of things to be considered and you can find topics that will help you on how to make the research on the Bitcoin Discussion section on the forum.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I think ANKR is considered to be the best project and is attracted by many investors. Personally, I am considering a big investment in this project because I am confident that this will be one of the promising projects that will probably build a large community in the near future.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
As a rule, it is hard to discuss any ICO conjecture. Everything changes rapidly and just 5% of organizations can look after steadiness. There are 3 fundamental criteria for which I characterize a decent organization and a beneficial venture: individuals, thought, execution. Individuals ought to be open and open to convey. The thought must be worldwide and genuine in the meantime, ought to move and be significant.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
Our Community user was asked this question in march and I am answering now,I would like advice him lots of ico launching continuously, some of them here to scam, some of them just for Fun and few are with Good concept and great Determination, Identify them and Support them.

Activity: 504
I think that in general this is not a bad way of investing because it now has become a very great opportunity to develop scam projects, you do not want to give them your money, I, too, so it's better to be more careful.
copper member
Activity: 92
Hi guys

I've noticed a few comments about Pigzbe on this forum and I just wanted to drop in and let you know that our ICO starts in ONE WEEK ON SEPTEMBER 5th!

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Nobody say that which ICOs are good or bad definitely. Only you can choose the right ICO by adopting your best criteria of evaluation method for the ICO. But, when I invest I only see the project behind that ICO which is viable for the long-term or not.
Pages:
Jump to: