Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICOs are good to invest at the moment? - page 7. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
UChain is the first public infrastructure blockchain specifically designed for the global sharing economy.
Positives:
-Blockchain project which is highly customised for sharing economy dApps.
-There will be instant use case to prove the potential of this platform: U-Bicycle.
-The project is backedlby various VCs.

However:
-Uchain is not the only project that aims at the sharing economy.
-The policies on locking funds and bonus after ICO, it is recommended for long-benefit hunters
Activity: 74
At the moment of all the bounties that I lead me seems the best Uchain. Without ICO guys have collected 30k ETH and this is a decent result in my opinion Cool
Activity: 116
Activity: 58
some good ico investing at the moment is

Marculet

Bitguild

FIC Network

usechain

MVL Chain
Activity: 154
Any ICO that is not a scam are good for investors to invest examples are:
Casper_Api
Level01
DBCC
Volttech
Digital ticks
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You can consider the ELONCITY, the new project ICO about the solar energy and its ecosystem. The Private Sale of Eloncity is live now and you can join with the potential bonus.
Activity: 29
Activity: 78
I wrote an article for usechain and I consider it a big and innovative ico. I think all users following this post have to take a look.

Best
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I see the ico of the team and the advisors in the ico project. their experience is urgently needed for the development of the project. if the ico project has such a great and great partner it becomes an additional value for the ico project.
Activity: 182
Right now, Allstocks look good
Activity: 28
Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.

Btw, I was advised by one good trader to check up this Cryptics. I think it worth attention if so many people write about this platform.
Activity: 182
I like how Allstocks team are working hard for it
Activity: 52
Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!

1. Bronix
2. Autoblock
3. Bitbose
4. Alltex
5. Sharppay

I am research in all ICO's from the starting
Activity: 188
Nagricoin is the best ICO to invest in at this time. They have a good future in crytocurrency. Which certain to be the most valuable coin in the world
Activity: 98
1 Sonder
2 Mainframe
3 Libra
4 EHERINC
5 Hycon
Activity: 28
Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.
Activity: 56
Banyak sekali ICO yang bisa anda ikuti,tetapi ICO pasti ada plus dan minusnya jadi lebih baik anda mencari penelitian sendiri supaya anda tau mana yang baik buat anda
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Look in my signature for ICO DAV Network will launch on June, 11: a blockchain-based transportation platform which enables vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens, has good potential.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
I believe that a good Opiria ICO. I take part in their generosity and will invest some money. I think this project is better than Repux. Both projects are competitors. In addition, I recommend to pay your attention to the ICO Flogmall. I have not seen the team conduct an ICO project at such a high level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I'm tracking a project about to start ICO, I think it is worth investing in the second half of 2018.
It is likely that this will be a successful project.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
Hope I can give you a look into this project.
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: