Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICOs are good to invest at the moment? - page 6. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!
I think all ICOs are good, it all depends on how the project really can be published well by the members who follow bountynya project, if the peraturanya good and really monitored by admin bounty campaign then will not lie result ..
Elysian is a very good project building a decentralized platform for building e-commerce sites on the blockchain, it has now reached the hardcap and the project's strong growth potential is very good. Investors can follow up and invest in this project at the following address: https://elycoin.io
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There are many ICOs on the market but I would would place value on CRYPTASSIST as one of the best ICOs on the block.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!
I think all ICOs are good, it all depends on how the project really can be published well by the members who follow bountynya project, if the peraturanya good and really monitored by admin bounty campaign then will not lie result ..
Activity: 405
Merit: 10
www.teslawatt.com

TeslaWatt ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
ICOs launching on the NEO platform tend to be better in my opinion. My current favourite is Spotcoin. They're planning to launch a fiat to crypto exchange and their token has the ability to generate passive income through dividend sharing as well as income from mining operations. All in all it's a great project with a great team. Do understand that the current market is not very ICO-friendly but having said said, you'll always find some ICOs that outperform - and I believe Spotcoin is one of those projects that will.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I look forward Neonexchange (https://neonexchange.org/), but but there was a lottery for WL.
I'm also waiting for results for WL Origo Network.
and UCHAIN looks very good!
Activity: 30
Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
1. bitbose
2. bronix
3. bitmillex
4. theautoblock
5.ubecoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
Well i would suggest looking at the SPOTCOIN ICO. It is based on the neo Blockchain and are aiming solve the Fiat liquidity issues currently prevailing in crypto markets. They plan to launch a FIAT based exchange as well as an OTC market and with all the tether issues currently ongoing in the market i think a good fiat outlet is just what the market needs.

Anyways check out more information over here:
https://www.spotcoin.com/
Activity: 364
Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
I think you should find out for yourself how to evaluate an ICO. You can look at the WPP of that project, find out how the community views the project. See if many people are interested in the project. There are a lot of things, I think you need more time to learn about it. Do not be too dependent on someone, you know what I mean. Good luck
Activity: 279
Merit: 11

🏆❗️Top 50  buyers could share 1️⃣ million DACC❗️
Only   4mins of DACC public-sale left
Hello, DACC lovers, DACC Public sale comes to its final stage,  and it will end within 30 mins, come on and purchase soon.

Cap: Min 0.5 ETH — Max 20 ETH
Price: 1 ETH = 210,000 DACC
End Date:7 JULY (2am GMT/UTC)

Activity: 210
Check ZEEX

Backed by ZEEK founder of zeex. ZEEK is dealing with gift cards however silly it sounds it actually works, big companies like starbucks, amazon etc by issuing their own gift cards (you can see loads of them in the supermarkets) are getting funds that before the actual purchase in their shop is made ....
so diy and diversify your portfolio

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Whenever I want to invest in a good ICO or not, I get a lot. Whenever I get into an easy ICO I always hurt.
Activity: 116
As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  Wink Wink
Activity: 27
I advise you to join Buddy, Money Token, Qurrex. They are all good ICOs atm.
Activity: 1
I invested in the CYBRToken.io presale. It's a cyber security ecosystem for the blockchain and community. Amazing technology and executive team. Check them out at cybrtoken.io
Activity: 196
The most popular ICO and most distributed using ETHEREUM coin, the price of the tokens has been determined since the first new Token is launched. To get ICO itself to be traded if it has reached the maximum sales target token. The advantage of ICO Self is to earn a fortune later from a number of digital funds invested in ICO that are considered to have a future or can compete with other cryptocurrency coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Right now I will suggest you buy into spotcoin the ICO is around the corner, the latest news and reason to invest in spotcoin is here; a small article about reasons to have Spotcoin https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy-1adf04976299
Activity: 72
Dear friend. I advise you to invest Eloncity project. You can check out their whitepaper to deeply understand this project. If you have any question you can reply this post. Many thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
some good ico investing at the moment is

Marculet

Bitguild

FIC Network

usechain

MVL Chain
These are pretty good projects and I'm investing in Bitguild because it has quite unique ideas. Investors can also refer to the Wemark project, which is a good project for managing photography and sharing the content of photographers and clients. The project is selling ICO fairly well and the chances of success are high.
Activity: 84
Check out Eternal Trusts ICO, I have gone through several ICO reviews regarding this project and I think it is a great project. It has something to do with using blockchain to secure future opportunities. Check it out
Pages:
Jump to: