Pages:
Author

Topic: Which investment of crypto is profitable - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
it is very difficult to determine the best coins and will benefit if everyone knows about it then there will be a lot of rich people here with a very short time, to know that you have to learn it yourself
Activity: 154
Wait until it reach the lowest price and then invest in BTC or ETH. But you have to hold for long term, maybe 2-5 year is best. If you wanna serious in crypto Investment, I think that long term Investment are the best choice. Don't try invest in new altcoin or ICO, it's very risky. I didn't prohibited it but I just suggest you to avoid it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Really? is anyone here still think that you can get a huge profit just investing in some coin/token? in my opinion, you can be rich only if you help other people with a good product or service
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have not invested in cryptocurrency but have been involved in a lot of bounties and owning a lot of Token from ICO projects and earning myself a lot of profit. I used to invest in a lot of money, but at the same time, the bounty is a good choice to make a profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer

I personally prefer bitcoin and ethereum for investment . Both are very profitable. I have done it.
Investing with those great coins can make huge profit for you but of I think you can also try to become a bounty hunter which gives you extra income. I prefer both of this investing and joining a bounty campaign. A lot things that you can do in this market learn it.
Activity: 252
Try to make research on your own. There are lots of coin out there are will get you nice return just be patience and monitor the market movement inorder to ride the volatility. Some known coin are now making their moves upward so better get some and enjoy the ride to the top.
The current crypto market is not a complete disadvantage for traders and investors. Thanks to airdrop, free tokens are now being distributed to community members while performing tasks such as tracking an ICO's communications channel. There are many ways to earn a profit in the uptrend market today.
Activity: 94
There are a lot of options to make profit in crypto... For example you can invest in some advertising channels and make profit of it.
Activity: 140
Try to make research on your own. There are lots of coin out there are will get you nice return just be patience and monitor the market movement inorder to ride the volatility. Some known coin are now making their moves upward so better get some and enjoy the ride to the top.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer

The investment that i am aware that pays alot is the simplest.
monitor your investment, watch your portfolio, take advantage of every pumps and dumps by selling/buying your tokens
Then you ensure to hodl at the appropriate time too

So find the strategy that best work for you.
Activity: 252
It’s a easy question for answer. I suggest you can invest on bitcoin. Because I feel it is the best coin. You can also research about this coin and you can also get investors feedback about this coin if you satisfy about this then you can invest on this coin.
Activity: 56

ICO is the most effective investment tool. Less activity, more benefits. Trading and hodling are risky. It is better to abstain without a certain experience. There are also risks at ICO. But with the right approach, you can easily fly to the moon. For example, such projects as Kelvin blockchain, with its innovative advantages, you can grow up, thus feel like a participant in a major project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Leverage trading
40%+ profit in one trade
whaletank club
Activity: 112

those which are low on marketcap, they are usually riskier investment because they can easily die but high risks high rewards Smiley
Activity: 378
Yes, cryptocurrencies now have a lot of opportunities to invest in the growth period, so cryptocurrencies are profitable, just like the stock market 20 years ago.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I think that the best and easiest way to get profit here is to invest in ICOs. You can also buy some promising coins and sell them as they grow in price.
Activity: 98
I like bitcoin and Ethereum,they are the most profitable for investments,bitcoin and Ethereum bring me a good profit.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is the most profitable than any other crypto currencies. The most important thing of bitcoin is that it has consistent flow of giving profit. It is the most reliable and reputed coin in this market. It has a good for from where investors get good help and so it is best in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 56

I personally prefer bitcoin and ethereum for investment . Both are very profitable. I have done it.
Activity: 364
To date, I was able to earn $ 5,000 from the fact that time invested in good coins and sold them in time. Now I bought the most interesting and good in my opinion coins promising projects. In my country, $ 5,000 is almost an annual salary, so I am more than satisfied with my performance and can say with confidence that investing in cryptocurrencies is profitable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
The best and most effective is Bitcoin and Ethereum, which is great for long-term investments, I have long held both and not to worry for the future, has been tested in recent years steadily increasing up to now and being the strongest coin in the world, then I think it will be very good for the future.
There is a good suggestion to invest in Altcoin and the best ICO by giving discounts on the first sale, this is very effective for hunters that sometimes the price will explode in the not-too-distant future, then all the suggestions here are the best suggestions, then use the ability and trust You.
Pages:
Jump to: