Pages:
Author

Topic: Which investment of crypto is profitable - page 4. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It's pretty difficult to give you advise during the current market conditions. Most coins have very litlle trading volume and are just following the price action of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still stuck in a bearish trend so its not a great time to expect to make good profits unless you know how to trade in a bear market.

My best advice to you would be to buy some coins with good prospects that are in the top 100 and wait. The good news is that the current market conditions make it a great time to buy as everything is at sale prices.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Depend on your money, if you get suggestion from someone else and he give you coin who have potential and will give you a lot of profit but you have a little money, that is very useless. But if you have a big money for investing in cryptocurrency and you choose a coin then you will get a lot of profit. I think the coin who listed on big exchange will give you serenity, no need to worry about the scam and no need to worry that the coi will have no value, just hold for long term and you will get what you want.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I haven't been here long . but my friend makes money on advertising . this gives him a good stable income . he has 3,000 followers . in the telegram.  he is paid for advertising and additionally he sells information to subscribers .
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer
Pages:
Jump to: