Pages:
Author

Topic: Which investment of crypto is profitable - page 3. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I think most of the solid coins in top 30 that are going sideways. I hate with some pump and dump coins it's a waste of time for me and it's not profitable. but if you willing to tolerate your risk then try to invest some shitcoins and wait for a bull market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Of course, yes. But you need to choose normal projects and invest very carefully to not loose your money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer
It really depend on what do you prefer, or in what way you are knowledgeable and confident to do so.
My friends actually making money on trading, and doing still some Sig Campaigns.
So its good if you know how to trade and do bounties in the forum.
It could profit you. Just study anything that you wanted to get involved with.
And observe then your good to go.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
long-term investments bring me the greatest profit. I invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
This is a good time to buy and keep the coin at a reasonable price, and be patient. If you do not like free, you can try investing ICO and trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
Here is an answer

At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like ZenCash. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, ZEN can be a profitable investment option
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/zencash-prediction
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer
Bitcoin.

It is the cryptocurrency that is giving me a lot of profit when the price goes up. You what to know why? because most of the money I've got was invested to it. I'm fully betting most of my savings to bitcoin although my portfolio was diversified but my whole portfolio was depending on it.
copper member
Activity: 95
First of all you should know about project about team and only after that decide about investing. I think you can get profit on Bounties firstly.
Activity: 57
In crypto there is alot of way in which u invest and getting more profit. its depend on you which platform u choose for investment. In this firstly you  have to gain knowledge about that platform in which you want to invest like Trading, Mining
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
crypto market is really extremely profitable comparing with other investment items. Especially i like to invest in strong projects with good community during ico period in bullish market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Honestly speaking i earned a huge profit from Bitcoin and still i am holding my BTC and some other solid coins in my crypto portfolio.Currently Bitcoin price is  very low but still i am in profit.Other profitable coins are ETH,BCH,LTC,XRP,NEO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
questions like this are very difficult to answer, because it brings an unfavorable impact if someone recommends others invest, because in the investment will experience the name of the loss, okay if profit, if you lose, whether the person who recommend will be the mastermind, alone, that's a good answer.
Activity: 166
This is a hard one, there are many aspects of crypto. ICOs work for me and I think there are many ICOs out there, I’m currently investing ICOs upon my own research. Research is important part of finding a good deal, I would suggest you read the whitepapers of few ICOs like Liven, RedCab and Kleros. I really like these and I think these will become top coins in coming days.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
That's so simple. Tell me how you can take and get money.))) And you immediately gave the answer)) You seriously think that everything is so simple Huh))))
Activity: 275
I sometimes forget, what coins have been profitable for me.
but from the whole, I once had an altcoin named Flixx. Flixx is a token of the Flixxo project. The current beta platform of Flixxo has grown well. You can find information here http://www.flixxo.com/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
If you need lot of profit in crypto you must participate in trading then only you will make more profit. But crypto trading little risk in beginners so must gain some knowledge in crypto trading then only you will make profit because no one suggested to you. You must research your convenience platform then invest to short term or long term definitely you will make profit.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I will say the best investment in crypto is investing in very potential coin on long term. Invest in coin like bitcoin, ethereum and hold them for long term as they will yield reasonable profit by the time you sell, but take time to research about the coin in crypto and decide the best one for you to invest in but take time to make good decision for you to be able make profit from them.
Activity: 196
According to me, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in. It is the first cryptocurrency that came into the market. It still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 22
Realy upon your cash, in this event  you get recommendation from another person and he give you coin who have potential and will give you a lot of benefit yet you have a minimum expenditure. But if  you have a major cash for putting resources into digital money and you pick a coin then you will get a great deal of benefit. I think the coin who recorded on huge trade will give you quietness, no compelling reason to stress over the trick and no compelling reason to stress that the ico will have no esteem, simply hold for long  and you will get what you need.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Investment ? You can start to buying new ICO projects or just buy bitcoin and ethereum, cause atm i think the price of those two coins is pretty cheap, anyway makesure to do lot of check and learn the market condition. Besides investing you can earn money in crypto world so many way just like advertising gambling etc.
Pages:
Jump to: