Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment? - page 6. (Read 3730 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
These both are good for making money. Personally, I'm doing that both and I've earned money. But, the best selection is depends on the market and movement of the token. If you are a long-term trader, then you don't matter about the current market. But that current market is very important for short-term traders. So, if you are doing a short-term trader, be careful before doing trading. finally I need to say, we can make massive profits from these both methods.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
Yes, I agree with you, both of them are short-term investments and long-term investments are just as good,
but for me if we invest long term it doesn't seem too risky than we invest in short term
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
Activity: 812
Short-term investments will minimize the risk of loss rather than long-term investments. because we know that if we don't choose the right coin for investment I think it will only give a big loss to investors.
copper member
Activity: 280
The subject matter is dependent on the individual him/herself. Some people will go for long-term other will also go for short-term. With regards to the current market situation, both might be cool depending on your knowledge of trading and investment.
copper member
Activity: 103
Better short-term investment in cryptocurrency, because no one knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency market next. There is a risk of losing everything.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Long - term investments in cryptocurrency are definitely better, as they are safer and more likely to bring you profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
all depends on individual, long term or short all good choices. however, if you want to get a profit that is quite better choose to invest long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If you are in for the longer term the price drops on bitcoin don't matter much. However, some of these other coins may not be around for the long term so gotta be careful just buying and holding those.
Activity: 392
I think to choose a short-term or long-term investment depends on the movement of coins and profit you want, and I think they have different risks and different profits too
Activity: 112
For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

to choose the best coin, for now, is very difficult because there are lots of new coins every day.

I prefer long-term investment because of the smaller risk
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
For me, i select long term holding. Because i am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, and at the same time, i don't have to worry about the market that is going up and down. Hodl is the only thing i do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Though they are both very good and profitable because there are different coins that have potentials on either long or short term but personally, I prefer long term investment because I fell it is more profitable than short term investment,
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
In my opinion on cryptocurrancy, a long-term investment will give you many benefits. If you think so, you can go for the long term. You have to understand it and choose the right tool.
Activity: 98
For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

Doing both will be better if u are thinking to full time investing and trading
Activity: 33
Long - term investment in cryptocurrency is best suited for those who know how to control their emotions, because it is impossible that the feeling of anger prevailed by a person during the fall of the crypto currency.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I think each person on this topic should be an opinion, and stick with it, personally I think that the long method is easier and can be much ospesca and privateline. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Certainly!!
Activity: 83
For me long-term investment is the best idea than short-term investment. Cause short term investment is a very risky. That's I always like to invest my money on cryptocurrency for long time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Of course, a short-term investment will be better if it gives you a profit.
Long-term investment is a last resort in investing because you only have to wait for a long time to make a profit.
Those who are successful in this market are those who invest in short-term and trading
I think between short-term and long-term investments it seems as good as long as it can bring profit,
so that I will not question short-term or long-term investments
For profit will certainly be much greater on a short term because you can make big profits every day, for long-term is also profitable
but you have to be patient, because prices will go up and down and it will need your patience and trust to get big profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It depends in the situation,like what happening in the previous months until today the price was to low then hold it in long term.But for me in the situation I can gain profit even a low percentage then sell it.I did not waste my to wait a big profit.

It also depends on the type of coin you have invested in or are intending to invest in. Bitcoin is preferred for long term investment and has one great advantage in the long term that it adds to the worth of your investment by a whole number. Altcoin has its advantages in the short term and also in the long term as well. Besides, it diversifies your portfolio which decreases the risk in the business.
Pages:
Jump to: