Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better for hodl? ETC or NEO? - page 5. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
One of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the top 10 is the NEO coin. NEO, which is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”, has been one of the most talked about success stories in the cryptocurrency world.NEO is basically a blockchain based platform which allows developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications. Smart contracts are the next big thing and can be applied to many real-life situations and businesses...................... neo is better option.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?
This two coins have their separate networks which would be able to host other project just like Ethereum, and in actual sense ETC is a much correction for ETH with the ERC223 network. Investing in them both is a worthwhile investment and should be encouraged, but comparing them two, I think ETC is a much better position to yield more profit than NEO
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Maybe these two are good to hold, but if I only to choose one maybe I choose NEO to hold for long term, I see NEO in the future it will mooning for sure.
Activity: 291
August 19, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
EOS and NEO: they are called Ethereum killers because they are perceived to have a better mousetrap than Ethereum. True, each has its own decentralized blockchain platform that appeal to Dapp developers, but each one has different shortcomings. It is a mistake to try to pick a single winner.  The better approach is to own all three. And with prices at relative rock bottom, now is a good time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
August 19, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Are you talking about coins that have a really good future, for instance, Ethereum classic is the future of graphics cards mining and NEO  is the future of smart contract and initial coin offering. choosing between 2 coins that have a really great future is really hard. And if I have to choose I will go with Ethereum classic because it does not need any approval to be the future of mining, because it gonna happened anyway once Ethereum switch to POS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:22:14 PM
If I were you, I would choose NEO Smiley. I believe in NEO more than ETC because NEO is supported by ETC and NEO blockchain is also really good and it can be used to develop ICO project like ETH blockchain so I think in the future NEO price will go to the moon very quickly Smiley.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 19, 2018, 09:18:25 PM
Both Ethereum and Neo are very good project and would be a very good choice for long-term investment. Despite that i would go for Neo, as it is called Chinese Ethereum and has the potential to attract more Chinese investors.
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
LOL. It's really difficult to choose between these coins. For me, I'll choose both NEO and ETC. LOL. Both of these coins have very good potential in the future and also have very good project behind and also listed on the best crypto exchanges for now. Why don't you choose both of them.LOL
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 09:05:43 PM
Ethereum classic look has low volatility than NEO, and Coinbase prefer to listed that coin than others. The price of NEO been dump hard  and this mean this coin does not have any good fundamental. So between both i prefer to chooce ETC because also the price not so much down, and in bullish trend ETC will going up more.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?

The two coins are good for holding and if i have money to invest then i will divide the investment into two and invest in two of them but if i only have one choice to make then I will go for NEO, because it already some app's been deployed on the network.
Coinbase is adding new coins from time to time, when they accept it that is a positive thing for the coin and all the supporters of that coin, things are going good and they got recognized by one of the biggest crypto services. Its also good for all people who wish to buy cryptocurrencies trough coinbase, now they have one more option. I think coinbase will add more coins as time passing, why not NEO to not be added there too? Solid project, with many supporters, much younger than ETH, and maybe with time and when grow enough NEO will be added on coinbase too.
I wouldn`t choose between NEO and ETH, both great platforms, they have huge potential. Diversify and buy them both, I have both, why not everyone else to have both when its perfect time for buying, both dropped a lot
from december, but I don`t doubt they will get back there.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

The two coins are good for holding and if i have money to invest then i will divide the investment into two and invest in two of them but if i only have one choice to make then I will go for NEO, because it already some app's been deployed on the network.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
Hi, everybody. A good question, and most importantly, it is very relevant today. In my opinion, both these Ethereum and Neo coins are very well suited for investing in them on a long term basis. Both have huge potential.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

For me I will go for NEO because NEO already some app been hosted on the network and this shows they already something that is already working, but ETC i can't think of any app that is already hosted on the network, if there is anyone, someone should tell me.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 08:03:42 PM
If i'm at your place, i will definitely choose NEO without any doubt. I always believe in trust and NEO has more trust in market as compare to ETC. Even i didn't hear ETC many times (very rare). NEO has the potential and strong future without any doubt!
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
i think taht neo is better but i am not sure i just think taht this coin is good enough to make us rich some day
Activity: 153
August 18, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
With ETC and NEO, at the moment, you should sell NEO to invest in other cryptos and hold ETC is the best way. Because NEO is currently dead, the exchange rate is below $ 20 and can not be recovered in 2018 due to the government's ban on cryptos. Therefore ETC is better than NEO at present to hold.
Yes, I think so. Basically NEO has the potential to grow, but with current market conditions NEO has less potential. ETC has better growth so it is worthy to hold it in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
With ETC and NEO, at the moment, you should sell NEO to invest in other cryptos and hold ETC is the best way. Because NEO is currently dead, the exchange rate is below $ 20 and can not be recovered in 2018 due to the government's ban on cryptos. Therefore ETC is better than NEO at present to hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
This is a tricky question. Both projects are good. Though etc is older and has been on for longer neo period, neo also has a big and strong community base as its mostly used in the Chinese community. Etc listing on coinbase is a good news for it and etc is a good long term hold.
Activity: 304
August 18, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
I don't see much value in ethereum classic. Who is actually using it? How many ICOs do you remember on ETC?It's pretty much speculative asset. It can be fine to trade because it's volatile enough but as long term hold it's bad idea in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 06:43:53 PM
Before now, almost everyone was talking about NEO. There were lots of NEO holders and we saw it performing well,but in recent time, the story changed, because NEO plunged. At the time that NEO is plunging, ETC is mooning. For now ETC is worth holding and worth investing in. Although, i do not like buying what is mooning, rather i prefer to buy that which is moving downtrend. So NEO that has now dumped should be preferred over ETC.
Pages:
Jump to: