Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks ? - page 11. (Read 21253 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how
You don’t trade stocks here, you trade them on forex and binary. And as for which is better, they are both good, but since you’re here why not focus more on cryptocurrency. By the time you dedicate more of your time and invest rightfully you will start making the level profit you need. Stock is good too but I’m not into that.

Nelsledma you have a point. This is forum about crypto-currencies, here people should focus on that.
For stock trading there are other forums.
   Forex trading is trading with currencies, trading with crypto-currencies. I will dare to say that trading with
crypto-currencies is better cause that`s the future. Prices can rise a lot more. I doubt that value of Euro or
Dollar can go higher than Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, and many others.
Firstly, the fact that it is a cryptocurrency forum does not necessarily mean you are only restricted to discussion on cryptocurrency. Moreover, what the OP asked is something involved with cryptocurrency trading anyway and all he is seeking for is opinion which is actually the usefulness of this forum in case you do not know. Secondly, he asked about stocks and not forex as they are totally two different things here.
What I just have for him basically is that, trading any market requires great deal of knowledge to be able to have a good plan and develop a good strategy with the plan. Simply put, if you have none of those, you will most definitely hit the same block road eventually in any market you find yourself as an individual.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There is nothing like better option, the only difference here is that one is an old traditional market and one is a very new market and the level of volatility is higher with bitcoin than it stocks, which also depends on the stock you are trading anyway. However, whether you are trading bitcoin or stocks, it all depends on your level of knowledge of any of the market and how well you are able to handle yourself in any of them. If you approach any of them like gamble, then you will most definitely experience the same fate anyway.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I'm not about this but for me I think Bitcoin is better than stocks? I'm not sure if there's a minimum investment on stocks but in cryptocurrency there's no minimum investment in order to start an investment also stocks takes month in order to know if the investment you've made earned or not and in the cryptocurrency market or bitcoin market the price of the cryptocurrencies are volatile and it only takes some time to earn or to lose your investment.

In other words the price of the Bitcoin changed quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how

for now for the next 5 years, trading in both is still pretty good, the world economy is in a very supportive condition, it's just that crypto is still too opaque, it's still unclear whether crypto can survive in the coming years. But as of now, crypto is still worth it
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Its not a bad thing to make small profits. You are still learning and even then making a small profit is an achievement. After all I dont expect people to make 1.5x profits in this bear market. Selling at loss though is not something I would advice. If you bought at even lower price then its not bad but overall I believe there is possibility of bitcoin going even more in uptrend if you look at 5-10 years ahead from now.

Stocks on the other hand and not exhaustive of crypto investments. Putting in fiat and crypto to use does keep your total portfolio diversified.
On times like this, small profits is better than small losses. 1% to 2% gain per day is not bad at all. Accumulated in 1 month, that's over 30% of you are consistent in gaining 1% or even higher. No investment can offer such returns in a month. However as I mentioned, at this trying times in trading, gaining at least 1% a day is hard, you really need to focus and sell right away when you see that you already reached your goal.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I use the short sell bitcoin trading option, my strategy is also used to trade other crypto ...
I know, only get a little profit. maybe I'm the type of person who is impatient.
Its not a bad thing to make small profits. You are still learning and even then making a small profit is an achievement. After all I dont expect people to make 1.5x profits in this bear market. Selling at loss though is not something I would advice. If you bought at even lower price then its not bad but overall I believe there is possibility of bitcoin going even more in uptrend if you look at 5-10 years ahead from now.

Stocks on the other hand and not exhaustive of crypto investments. Putting in fiat and crypto to use does keep your total portfolio diversified.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Although, the current market situation is not suitable for trading, but i think that bitcoin trading would be better option and a lot more profitable too. By trading stocks you can get low profits compared to bitcoin.

I would allocate equally between both stock and bitcoin as market looks good to me in future and this encourages us to trade and invest so that if you looking to make money this is a good opportunity and help you getting money on daily basis in tasing if you trade goes rightly
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The answer varies on the amount of risk you want to take. Trading crypto currencies is high risk as portfolio managers rate crypto currencies while trading stocks is low risk as you are dealing with real companies that are already established and running. Price movement in stocks are not a big compared to crypto currencies which can go down as much as 40% in a day or even higher.

High risk indeed but as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the profit. And crypto definitely is more exciting for active traders than stocks. So depends on what kind of person you are when it comes to taking risks.
of course trading is riskier than holding back the assets we have. however, it is true that it all depends on the nature of each person. sometimes there are people who like that. but I am the type of person who prefers to hold assets to a price that is good enough to sell.
Crypto does offer several advantages and disadvantages. For people who dare to take risks, crypto will be far more profitable. By investing and doing crypto trading, we have the opportunity to get huge profits, but the risk that is obtained will be very large, namely we can experience losses and even lose all the assets we have. This is a choice and we must determine how we will do it, of course we want to get the maximum benefit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

Trading is method, bitcoin and stocks is product, how is knowledge and practice. Simple explanation never take any product if you don't have knowledge or never practice with it. Don't use trading is easy way to get rich use it meaning bankrupt. Start with how and use product to raise your method. Never easy but this is what we do as trader, good luck to you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I use the short sell bitcoin trading option, my strategy is also used to trade other crypto ...
I know, only get a little profit. maybe I'm the type of person who is impatient.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
You should diversify. The crypto market may be in a bad status but perhaps it is the best time to get them from cheap price. There is a big difference between these assets according to their earnings volatility and risk. And so I find it appropriate to diversify because the stock market can stop the loss and contrarily.
Thats right, it's far better than just using all your money in just one asset, of course it's more risky right? make a financial manage to
divide your money to investment in stocks and crypto, with the right allocation.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Both looks like same phenomena but completely different since the centralization plays a big part of the stock trading while the crypto trading is always unpredictable with high risk.But for me crypto trading is the option over others since I already have knowledge about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Although, the current market situation is not suitable for trading, but i think that bitcoin trading would be better option and a lot more profitable too. By trading stocks you can get low profits compared to bitcoin.

That's correct also for those people who Hold their altcoins until now the price of altcoins get dump and bitcoin also get loss a huge price but next year I'm expecting it will grow again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i like bitcoin more. because it very fast to get money
Though the perspective you speak from is well know fact if more research and due diligence is made into the trade. Stock has the greatest opportunity to make a better cash from trade, recently researchers came out with a fact that the trade in stock is better to that of bitcoin due to bitcoin volatility which i equally believe that research from my own experience in bitcoin trade looses.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its depend on yourself, there are numerous of strategy to choose, and both of them got a different factors that makes the price moved, but for beginner I suggest trade with stock, the price movement is not too wild, try trade with blue chip stock, crypto got a bigger risk but got a big reward, crypto price fluctuations is very high, so it can be intimidating
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i like bitcoin more. because it very fast to get money
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
It depends on your experience because of an expert trader never stock her asset.So if you are the newbie on crypto just buy bitcoin and hold any trusted wallet and try to learn to trade. You wouldn't be good trader one day so try to learn and stay this forum.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
The answer varies on the amount of risk you want to take. Trading crypto currencies is high risk as portfolio managers rate crypto currencies while trading stocks is low risk as you are dealing with real companies that are already established and running. Price movement in stocks are not a big compared to crypto currencies which can go down as much as 40% in a day or even higher.

High risk indeed but as they say, the higher the risk, the higher the profit. And crypto definitely is more exciting for active traders than stocks. So depends on what kind of person you are when it comes to taking risks.
of course trading is riskier than holding back the assets we have. however, it is true that it all depends on the nature of each person. sometimes there are people who like that. but I am the type of person who prefers to hold assets to a price that is good enough to sell.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You don’t trade stocks here, you trade them on forex and binary. And as for which is better, they are both good, but since you’re here why not focus more on cryptocurrency. By the time you dedicate more of your time and invest rightfully you will start making the level profit you need. Stock is good too but I’m not into that.

Nelsledma you have a point. This is forum about crypto-currencies, here people should focus on that.
For stock trading there are other forums.
   Forex trading is trading with currencies, trading with crypto-currencies. I will dare to say that trading with
crypto-currencies is better cause that`s the future. Prices can rise a lot more. I doubt that value of Euro or
Dollar can go higher than Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, and many others.
Pages:
Jump to: