Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks ? - page 13. (Read 21253 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
it is a matter of experience. you can't say which one is better than the other when it comes to trading. they both have pros and cons of their own too. for example bitcoin is more volatile while it is more profitable. but stocks are less volatile and less profitable while at the same time they have risks of dropping hard like these days.

for someone who has spend years in stocks market and traded them so he has a lot of experience: stocks

for someone who has spend a long time in bitcoin market and traded bitcoin so that he is familiar with how it works: bitcoin

for someone who has no prior trading experience and has never been in any market: neither!

This response sums it all. The higher the volatility, the higher the profitability, vice versa. All in all, experience is key.

Before you consider trading at all, be it Bitcoin or stocks, you need to learn the intricacies of trading before committing money into it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
if you do proper research and invest calculating your risks than both are good for investments if you don't research correctly then both can cause you losses 
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how

Each will vary in the market conditions and the skills needed. Stocks there will be a lot more information readily available to learn trading techniques whereas bitcoin is newer and so there is less information in the public domain.

Personally I think that bitcoin trading is easier as there are a lot more inexperienced traders in the market that you can profit off.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks

It depends what you're looking for in terms of risk, trading hours, volatility, and regulated brokers/exchanges.

Stock markets close every day and don't trade over the weekend; Bitcoin trades 24/7. This is a big reason why some people prefer stocks. They can close up shop for the day and get a good night's sleep, whereas in the Bitcoin market, crazy moves can happen at any hour of the night.

Bitcoin tends to be a lot more volatile, which can be offset with leverage in the stock markets. Something to consider is custody risk. With regulated broker-dealers dealing in securities, you don't need to worry about your broker getting hacked and losing everything. With Bitcoin, it's a legitimate concern.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it is a matter of experience. you can't say which one is better than the other when it comes to trading. they both have pros and cons of their own too. for example bitcoin is more volatile while it is more profitable. but stocks are less volatile and less profitable while at the same time they have risks of dropping hard like these days.

for someone who has spend years in stocks market and traded them so he has a lot of experience: stocks

for someone who has spend a long time in bitcoin market and traded bitcoin so that he is familiar with how it works: bitcoin

for someone who has no prior trading experience and has never been in any market: neither!
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how
for now I prefer stocks, because only that can make money now. because bitcoin is still trading to be traded because the price is always decreasing, so right now i only use bitcoin for the long term
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: