Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks ? - page 9. (Read 21253 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how

for now for the next 5 years, trading in both is still pretty good, the world economy is in a very supportive condition, it's just that crypto is still too opaque, it's still unclear whether crypto can survive in the coming years. But as of now, crypto is still worth it
Yes both of them have good potential to give away the benefits but I think I would go for Bitcoin because of the fact that it is very liquid as compared to stock which experience a downward turn when there is a financial crisis.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Hi guys , can you tell me which is better option for trading Bitcoin or stocks and how
Bitcoin is different from stocks so trading on which to choose is up to the player which he will prefer to trade. I still prefer bitcoin since this is my kind of trading while stocks, for me, is for investment only or for long term. 
I trade cryptocurrency, but my friend has suggested to me that I can also do both of them. I don’t really make much profit from stocks, judging from my last experience. But I might consider getting a broker to do the work for me, at the end he/she will take their own percentage from the profit they were able to make. Don’t know how that will work though, but let me keep watching.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
No option is superior to the other one, what you need to try to figure out is in which one of those two different investment options you will be more successful, bitcoin is very volatile and while the profits that you can get in a short amount of time surpass anything you can get in almost every other market the amount of money that you can lose in that amount of time is also immense, if you are not ready for that it is better for you to choose stocks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
If you have knowledge about how to trade then both the options are good, if you want to learn then you can join some altcoin bounty and earn free coins and then trade them in exchange where it get listed and this way you can learn trading and then after knowing how to trade, invest and trade.

I prefer Bitcoin and other top altcoin trading as they give daily 1 to 5% of up down, in stocks you have to know same trading plan then it will be profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
I prefer bitcoin trading which is more challenging because the market is more volatile, also markets that never close make the chances of winning more. But sometime market pressure drive me crazy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is different from stocks so trading on which to choose is up to the player which he will prefer to trade. I still prefer bitcoin since this is my kind of trading while stocks, for me, is for investment only or for long term. 
Activity: 504
I am happy to hear that, I think my strategy is bad, apparently not,
sometimes stocks and bitcoin have their own uniqueness, but I still choose bitcoin, maybe the excess is many
No dont say that . that this your own strategy and that its not bad because you are sure about it . what is bad is that you dont have a creative mind and you are always depending on what others have  .
Yeah buddy, I will not say that anymore, it seems right, I am less creative and I always depend on others, I have not found my identity,
anyway , you arent alone of your decision becuase i myself do also prefer bitcoin and for sure many people will also choose it due to the fact that bitcoin is accesible anytime and anywhere and it does not necesarily need a money or a capital to start with because there are many free sources to get one.
It seems like I'm not lonely choosing Bitcoin, I also believe there will be many people who will choose Bitcoin, and yes the advantages of Bitcoin can be accessed anytime and anywhere, so there's no need to go to the bank to send money,

By the way, about getting bitcoin for free, I've heard it, like from Faucet, surveys, playing games, and also from Android / iOS apps,
and I haven't found anything that gets shares for free
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I use the short sell bitcoin trading option, my strategy is also used to trade other crypto ...
I know, only get a little profit. maybe I'm the type of person who is impatient.
Its not a bad thing to make small profits. You are still learning and even then making a small profit is an achievement. After all I dont expect people to make 1.5x profits in this bear market. Selling at loss though is not something I would advice. If you bought at even lower price then its not bad but overall I believe there is possibility of bitcoin going even more in uptrend if you look at 5-10 years ahead from now.

Stocks on the other hand and not exhaustive of crypto investments. Putting in fiat and crypto to use does keep your total portfolio diversified.
sometimes stocks and bitcoin have their own uniqueness, but I still choose bitcoin, maybe the excess is many

No dont say that . that this your own strategy and that its not bad because you are sure about it . what is bad is that you dont have a creative mind and you are always depending on what others have  .

anyway , you arent alone of your decision becuase i myself do also prefer bitcoin and for sure many people will also choose it due to the fact that bitcoin is accesible anytime and anywhere and it does not necesarily need a money or a capital to start with because there are many free sources to get one .
Activity: 504
I use the short sell bitcoin trading option, my strategy is also used to trade other crypto ...
I know, only get a little profit. maybe I'm the type of person who is impatient.
Its not a bad thing to make small profits. You are still learning and even then making a small profit is an achievement. After all I dont expect people to make 1.5x profits in this bear market. Selling at loss though is not something I would advice. If you bought at even lower price then its not bad but overall I believe there is possibility of bitcoin going even more in uptrend if you look at 5-10 years ahead from now.

Stocks on the other hand and not exhaustive of crypto investments. Putting in fiat and crypto to use does keep your total portfolio diversified.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Frankly speaking, it’s all to do with your comfort, so IF you feel comfortable with stocks then that’s BETTER and vice-versa. I personally like trading on everything from Forex to Cryptos and stocks.

I follow rupee to usd forecast to help myself with trading and it allows me to perform well. Once you play out these things right, then you can make a lot of money with a lot of comfort as well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

If you will trade with bitcoins, just do it with the bitcoin, ethereum, and ripple pairs, do not try to trade with other altcoins because you might lose a lot of money because of the low volume.
And yes, the stock market is good, but it is much more difficult to understand.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Do you have any experience in trading the stocks which is unfamiliar for many people so I will pick bitcoin trading if I am beginner to both.But both are risky and make huge profits when the demand of our investments gets increased.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
it seems that everyone has very different beliefs but for me myself might prefer to trade in bitcoin rather than in the stocks market, because the supply and circulation of bitcoin is very limited can make me get very much profit.
when you have a coin stock, you will have the choice to trade. in fact, some people make coins to sell when prices are high. well, but some people use it to use. I might have more trading than stock.
each investment portofolio has their own advantages and disadvantages.and become our obligation identify which is best for us and suitable with our character and trading skills.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
it seems that everyone has very different beliefs but for me myself might prefer to trade in bitcoin rather than in the stocks market, because the supply and circulation of bitcoin is very limited can make me get very much profit.
Every human is different and thus everyone has their own choices of what they feel is profitable. Being in a cryptocurrency sphere I expect more people to come from the traditional markets to spread their knowledge as well. The one problem that people face in crypto over stocks is the regulation which does not happen. Huge pumps and dumps a reason why this market makes traditional investors frown upon and they being aware of legal problems tend to stay away from it.

Stocks are regulated and the SEC or a similar regulatory body will come after you if found to be laundering large amounts of money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
when you have a coin stock, you will have the choice to trade. in fact, some people make coins to sell when prices are high. well, but some people use it to use. I might have more trading than stock.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Your question is not easy to answer for all even everyone will answer the differently like someone will say Stocks who like to trade and got some handsome profit from that. In the same way for Bitcoin.
Activity: 926
Activity: 384

I want to start trading stocks, too. But as I understood, there need a good budget that go on market. Bitcoin is highly volatile, constantly knocks out feet, creates nerves.

all must have advantages and disadvantages so for now the best choice depends on what you like and you believe. at the moment I'm still comfortable with crypto because based on my experience, I feel that I get more profits on crypto than stocks
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
in my opinion investing in bitcoin and both shares are equally good, but if you want big and fast profits you can invest in bitcoin, but remember we need to have good experience and analysis.

Stocks need more experience and knowledge as I understand it. I do not know much about this type of a business. Therefore, my choice is evident - it is the cryptocurrencies trading.
stock trading more complicated in my opinion, besides of technical analisys , macro economic analisys we have to understand about company background and financial health.without of this understand for us to identify which is best stocks to buy in market that will give us profits.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
in my opinion investing in bitcoin and both shares are equally good, but if you want big and fast profits you can invest in bitcoin, but remember we need to have good experience and analysis.

Stocks need more experience and knowledge as I understand it. I do not know much about this type of a business. Therefore, my choice is evident - it is the cryptocurrencies trading.
I think both should have more expertise on it.But if you want to focus more on gaining huge profits in the future,then start trading in bitcoin.But seeing the market is not really in good condition,so you just have to wait for the right timing to trade.Trading with stocks might not be volatile but the profit is not that big too.The more risks,the bigger the profits and i only know it would be possible with trading bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: