Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 17. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
From my point of view Tron is much far-sighted than Ripple, because Ripple is very close to the end so it is clear that Tron has more chances for surviving.
Activity: 434
August 16, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
both have a good potential for investment. ripple and Tron are the same the same as the potential but of course with different advantages. But if looking at the developments that exist today then maybe ripple has the advantage that surely is better because it has a lot of cooperation with many large companies so that surely will have even greater potential.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 16, 2018, 12:38:43 AM
If I myself prefer to ripple. Because ripple is a coin that has a future. There is already a long time ago, and able to survive to the present. I am also sure that ripple will be the coin could be in trust for investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Both of these coins are now preparing for a big leap. Therefore I believe that each of us can still buy it at a low price.
I expect big growth from ripple, as well as TRON can provide good benefits in any situation or condition.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

If this is for comparison, it all depends on each individual, if I myself prefer ripple to be the choice, even though now the ripple is in the bottom position, but I believe that ripple will still continue to be one of the best potential coins for the future, and obviously very worthy to have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
for me, tron is better than ripple. their team is very active and its really different from ripple, ripple is a centralized coin which means that there is some kind of manipulation in its price.
in any case, I believe that Ripple is a promising project, Because anyway it is an opportunity to combine the banking system with a crypto currency. However much we like it, life requires such a step. But today the market has shown again the price of an affair more than 300 dollars and I think this is good news on August 15. I believe that the efirium is the best coin for investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 15, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
for me, tron is better than ripple. their team is very active and its really different from ripple, ripple is a centralized coin which means that there is some kind of manipulation in its price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
It seems to me that both projects have HYIP and both projects are very well advanced in the crypto-currency community. How much time the market will still fall is not clear, but when it unfolds these projects will show everyone
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
I would advise you to have to invest in the RIPPLE. Cox it is a very strong and the popular team and it is a very fast transaction and the increased the value. it is a very stable and the established coin.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
for me.
RIPPLE because we know the quality of coins easier to get on the market. but my advice to you is to know the trading strategy you need to know when you're going to spend money.
and also to lose the investment. You should always be in the market to find out what the value of altcoins is.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
I would suggest you TRON because it has a good active team and they are working very good. plus it has a great potential to grow and listed on all major exchanges. its cheap at this moment. so go for TRON
Activity: 138
August 15, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
I don't confide in Ripple any longer, Ripple has an incorporated framework and now a considerable measure of collaboration with banks. Also, now Ripple costs are down and under $1 as of now this month on request toward the finish of December the cost of Ripple comes to $ 3. Be that as it may, after much news Ripple working with banks and has a concentrated framework currently Ripple costs hard to ascend to the cost of $ 1.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Both of them make good investment options. I have investments in both of them and for now, I really cannot choose one over the other. If you are looking to make investments and you have enough funds, I would advise that you split your funds and invest in both. Or go for the one you can afford to go for now. Both are great projects. Trust me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Obviously Ripple is better than TRON, in any way and from any aspect. Ripple has a high growth and price and is more stable. In addition to further development, Ripple is also able to increase Ripple prices in the future. This is not an equivalent comparison, it might be better to compare with ethereum.
I agree. They play in different leagues and can't be compared. XPR is the third coin after BTC and Ethereum, and Tron doesn't even come close. There's twice more Tron, but it costs ten times less.
Activity: 232
August 13, 2018, 03:12:42 AM
Both are "good". Not in one, not in the second I do not recommend investing. Too they are strange and do not inspire confidence. As soon as the rumor goes that the bubble has burst, such a collapse will come, that even you will not be able to get out.
Activity: 117
August 13, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
Ripple,  he is everywhere by ear in the whole world.  and is very popular, ripple is in the third position of world best coin. I think that it will overtake the eth  capitalization. Because as for me ripple is by far better than tron..
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
For me it is still swell regardless of whether they are experiencing serious difficulties managing their own issues that makes their esteem falls still they gave an exceptionally incredible stage and an extraordinary crusade on the grounds that on the off chance that they have given a shot they can be considerably greater the cost than the bitcoins so we simply need to give them a possibility what's more I don't hear that much about the tron and that coin so for me they are not that heap in people in general which mewns they don't increase any prevalence no way for a long haul holding.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 03:03:03 AM
Because the development of Tron coins is very rapid and in a short time the price can go up very high. If Tron can be consistent with its development, I'm sure Tron could be the best Altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
Better if we invest to ripple coin, because this my cheapest potential altcoins for me because for me ripple become hundreds dollars after few months. But if you want to invest to tron it's your choice. But for me ripple is better and give you high profit.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
I do not think that TRON is the right choice for long-term investment. Many use it for day trading. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: