Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 18. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
For Me its Ripple thats why i hodl it from longtime and no plan to sell soon, You better do your own research before investing any ot these, take time and read their whitepaper and road map.
I love Ripple because it facilitates international payments. It’s the third most valuable crypto in the world. It did crash in April but it doesn't make it worse than any other coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
The forecast for the Tron (TRX) crypto currency for 2018 depends on the prospects of the digital entertainment market as a whole. Today, most of his income is online gambling.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Ripple is the third coin after BTC and ETH. So between Ripple and Tron I would choose Ripple. They are both kind of controversial but Ripple has built more trust with the community.
Activity: 167
August 12, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
in my opinion, tron has the greatest prospect compared to ripple . best choice tron
In my opinion, Ripple is better than Tron. Ripple has been proven and has a bright future. But I'd still invest in Tron, too.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
in my opinion, tron has the greatest prospect compared to ripple . best choice tron
Activity: 129
August 12, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
I think Ripple and Tron are also a great way to get the current price, because now the price is still cheap, so we will also get many benefits by waiting for price increases.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:41:50 AM
Honestly this is a difficult choice because in my second opinion the coint is that ripple and tron ​​are the same as potential coints and the development is also good, so please analyze yourself about this coint better which is ripple or tron

tron is better than ripple
because there is a classic reason ripple is pure centralized cryptocurrencies my friend
so, i will choose tron rather than xrp
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
Anything is superior to anything swell, even Tron. XRP has no inherent estimation of its own, it has substantial number of coins held by a solitary association. They can dump a few billion coins whenever, as occurred previously. I will avoid swell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 11, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
I think the ripple is the better 100%,ripple is very well start to integrate in many banks and with years the system will b fully automative!Tron i dont understand to end what they want to build first platform or partnership with big companys,if they somthing doing then i dont see..
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
Honestly this is a difficult choice because in my second opinion the coint is that ripple and tron ​​are the same as potential coints and the development is also good, so please analyze yourself about this coint better which is ripple or tron
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
It is difficult of course to answer this question, I think all the same throne better than ripple, ripple still decentralized and this is its main disadvantage
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
I recommend you to buy tron now. because now it low price and you can buy more .
Activity: 17
August 10, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
i think ripple is better because it is a good cornerstone. if you hold Ripple in long time, you will surprise about this  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
if you have to consider or choose, chances are you will choose TRON to become a choice now. there is a potential that seems good for the future, and that is in TRON. for Ripple himself currently in his sleep, somehow he will wake up to jump again. but both also have their advantages, especially the technology. whatever the reason is Ripple has also become one of the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Both of these coins have great potential and are preparing for a big leap in the future. Therefore I believe that each of us can still buy it at a low price. I expect great growth from ripples at first. TRON can provide good benefits too, although this still takes a few moments.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

I think, ripples are deliberately made as currencies that are almost similar to bitcoin. Tron was created for the purpose of creating digital media content to give them full control and ownership of their content. It's like you compare apples and oranges, which are just the same type and taste.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
I would definitely go with tron even though Ripple is way ahead now in terms of price and market cap but the Tron still has potential for more growth in the future because of its use case.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 01:34:56 AM
I think TRON is more interesting than Ripple because if it works the use case is actually interesting. Ripple doesnt seem to actually have a use case.
Ripple is a better coin because they are working with banks.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 09, 2018, 01:19:37 AM
I think TRON is more interesting than Ripple because if it works the use case is actually interesting. Ripple doesnt seem to actually have a use case.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

Obviously Ripple is better than TRON, in any way and from any aspect. Ripple has a high growth and price and is more stable. In addition to further development, Ripple is also able to increase Ripple prices in the future. This is not an equivalent comparison, it might be better to compare with ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: