Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 19. (Read 4961 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
I would say TRON. Just recently, TRON pumped up and I think it can happen again and it is wise to hodl that coin and wait for the bull run again. If you read the comments about RIPPLE, I think you will prefer to stay away from it than invest. That is just my opinion but thousands of negative comments might mean something.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I suggest you choose Ripple, because you have more potential compared to Tron. It still starts for ripples and the coming years will bring a lot of value to it because day by day users increase and gather that potential continuously. This is honestly a complicated choice because it is just as good.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Personally, I'm not interested in them. But from the reviews and assumptions,I would choose TRON.. A good team that is developing successfully .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

It might be better ripples, because it also supports a lot of ripples and ripples first released than tron ​​and ripple partners and I also know that there are ripples of the future so it's good to buy ripples and hold for a moment, because that can bring you huge profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
Ripple is a fantastic coin, the development of last year shows that the future of RIPPLE is more promising, the strength of the community and the support of the team makes me confident in the future of Ripple compared to others.
Activity: 111
August 07, 2018, 07:25:03 AM
I am not saying both are very good choices but in terms of room for growth, i find Tron has it more than Ripple at the current moment
Activity: 111
August 05, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
For Me its Ripple thats why i hodl it from longtime and no plan to sell soon, You better do your own research before investing any ot these, take time and read their whitepaper and road map.
Activity: 46
August 05, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Well I would say ripple is better than tron. Ripple is more valuable than tron
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
Ripple and Tron are not direct competitors because both are focusing their crypto and blockchain for different issues and targeting different markets if you disregard that end consider on the price value and the transaction volume then ripple would be ahead
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Ripple stands out against the background of other crypto-currencies. Actually, it is extremely difficult to even call it a crypto currency, because its mechanism and purpose are fundamentally different. It is right to call XRP a protocol for conducting financial transactions. In this case, Ripple can not be mined, as the total number of coins created immediately and can not grow. But it may decrease, because when carrying out transactions, an insignificant commission is charged, which immediately burns out.
Activity: 21
August 04, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
After the Ripple announcement their cooperation with Clinton, the market doesn't react so much.
The community was surprised, and even Vitalik was tweeting about it.

Tron has potential, but now both of cryptos are in stagnation.

I have both and jus patiently hodl in hope to see the better times.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Actually I am quite new in the crypto market buy what I have experienced in these days ripple is going much more better then other altcoins and mostly all traders are investing in the ripple
Activity: 448
August 03, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
if there is a comparison between ripple and tron then better-buying tron is better Tron has greater benefits than ripple in terms of development blockchain speed and future
Activity: 18
August 03, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
Tron recently took his place in the market. But Ripple is a stronger coin. Trust is important when you invest. Ripple is a powerful coin for me.
Activity: 504
July 31, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
I think they both are reliable investments in the long term. Tron takes the last place in the top 10 on CMC and may bring you more returns, than Ripple.
I agree with you, if we look in terms of price is more profitable TRON because it is still very cheap and when both invest our funds in the same amount I think more profitable investment in TRON.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
I think they both are reliable investments in the long term. Tron takes the last place in the top 10 on CMC and may bring you more returns, than Ripple.
Activity: 48
July 31, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
I think ripple is better. As far as I'm aware, the potential of the ripple is greater than that of the Tron, furthermore the ripple is rated as coin capable of replacing Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 30, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
Tron has been around showing some good ideas while Ripple is living just on reputation. I any case, none of these are particularly good hodling.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
To me, one of the biggest reasons I don't trust tron is they gave "an early investor" 7 billion tokens to be the market maker
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
I think we can expect the unexpected from both of them. Both Ripple and TRON can emerge victoriously from this battle and give good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: