Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 35. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
If I was you I would choose Tron. It's a new more perspective token than Ripple.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
I will still choose Ripple because it has back up from the bank industry. It's a bank manipulation to enter in crypto, they will never allow that altcoins to be a ruler in the financial market.
Activity: 188
May 21, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I will go for the ripple. it has a good option for the long term investment and it has a third position in the crypto market and I think its price will be rising again in the next few months.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
Tron is still growing while ripple has huge dips over a period of time. But I believe Ripple will outdo Tron big time as Ripple's exchange fee is quite less. Also, Ripple has been in the news for quite a while now and it has been the few cryptocurrencies alongside bitcoin and ethereum to be listed in major exchanges. If you are having Ripple, hold it for more time and don't worry. Ripple's backing is great and the technology will soon be seen in major banks all over the globe. HODL!! Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
If you thinking invest at this moment then tron is the best option.both of [Suspicious link removed]d project,both coin  have strong team.For long time investment both [Suspicious link removed]d.
Activity: 104
May 21, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
Well as for me I will go for ripple. Despite the fact that the coin price is no improving at all but I'm very sure the coin future is gonna be great.
Activity: 29
May 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
  ripple(XRp) offer a good user experience to all participants. This implies that every Ripple user can be able to receive and send funds instantly without encountering any barrier, through the use of its blockchain technology. ripple coin recently partnered with big financial institutions like Ripple payment feature through Xvia, xCurrent, and xRapid. Besides. so i think ripple going to be more powerful digital coin than Tron.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
I think Ripple has the edged against Tron since Ripple has already established its position with high market capitalization. It is also a better investment for a crypto that is backed by banks across the world and also has a great potential for growing up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
Ripple (XRP) is certainly better than Tron and the price is more fluctuating, so it is advantageous for those of you who trade on Ripple (XRP)
Activity: 94
May 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
as per goodwill and popularity ripple score more than TRX bcoz it is quite old project and backed by good company . TRX is very new and still not ready with mainnet .
Activity: 81
May 21, 2018, 02:09:47 AM
Both coins are quite promising, but I like Ripple more. He has the support of banks and many financial institutions, so that he can grow very much in price. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
Well so from which I see the growth between ripple and tron, I choose ripple as the best in tron ​​compare, because in my opinion ripple faster rise in price compare to tron.

I will not choose  Ripple only because it is not the decentralized cryptocurrency. Additionally, you can never mine it. TRON is much better. I would say, it is one of the best altcoins on the market.
Activity: 756
May 19, 2018, 06:44:08 AM
Tron, the project, which attracted $14 billion in ICO, still did not provide a full product, can be cited as a vivid example of the very artificial influence on the market. I think nothing good will come from this project. Therefore, I prefer ripple
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
I would prefer Tron somehow.

Am always looking for something that is "cheap" in a way that has room for growth

I am not saying both are very good choices but in terms of room for growth, i find Tron has it more than Ripple at the current moment
Activity: 113
May 19, 2018, 06:38:26 AM
My opinion is that the ripple is much better. I do not believe TRON. In recent times, the price of the ripple is very promising
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
My opinion would be, both Ripple and Tron if compared to the other , they are very much of the same performance. Though in terms of price value, Ripple is a bit higher that TRX. The only difference is that Ripple is in the 3rd ranking of the cryptocurrency in every exchange site. Based on the price chart, both coins were merely of the same performance and I would say that nothing is much different with the other.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 19, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
the comparison is the taste of each individual, I prefer the ripple to be an option, although now the ripple is in the bottom position but I believe if the ripple will still continue to be one of the best potential coins in the future.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
Both coins are quite promising, but I like Ripple more. He has the support of banks and many financial institutions, so that he can grow very much in price. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 01:07:20 AM
I think I prefer the tron because the ripple has reached its maximum and on the other side, the tron can still grow, and very cheap to get the tron, so from that I think tron is better Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 18, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
If I was in such choice what I should buy as a long term investment(for at least one or two years of holding) I will choose Tron. I think it is better to hold Tron than Ripple in such timeframe.
Ripple is such currency(not crypto also) that was made long time ago and it is not something innovative. Tron is more like a new thing, it can become faster, cheaper and etc.
And of course these thoughts are only imho, and just for long time hold. I can't make a prediction of price movement in few days, maybe Ripple will be better in this case
Pages:
Jump to: