Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 38. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
although having both coins requires a lot of calculations and risks, so I think choosing a ripple to be a coin of choice rather than a tron. because although the ripple has decreased but still has the potential to earn even a little profit.
Activity: 23
May 12, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
I do think tron have a better project than ripple. Ripple are only for transaction and its similar to bank. I do believe tron will be pumped up soon or later. If tron really able to decentralized the entertainment world i do think  the value will go crazy.
copper member
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
I am working in both the coins from last year and according to my experience Tron is more stable in both the altcoins. I will surely go for Tron because right now tron is at very cheap price which is around $0.06 and i think it might cross $0.75 with in 3 - 4 months because tron has potential to rise.
Activity: 21
May 11, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
I do think tron have a better project than ripple. Ripple are only for transaction and its similar to bank. I do believe tron will be pumped up soon or later. If tron really able to decentralized the entertainment world i do think  the value will go crazy.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
Ripple, which appears to be the most popular currency in the crypto money world, is very depreciating. The tron is equally devalued. Tron saved money on the track, but Ripple did not. If you need to choose between the two, Tron.
Activity: 63
May 11, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
although having both coins requires a lot of calculations and risks, so I think choosing a ripple to be a coin of choice rather than a tron. because although the ripple has decreased but still has the potential to earn even a little profit. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
IMO, both ripple and tron are good. Ripple has partnership with many big banks and Tron is launching its mainnet soon.

If you are looking to invest, you may want to consider to spilt your money into both coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I think TRON will be the best choice because Ripple is nothing to improve with their technology except for bank transactions ang payments. While TRON is improving their blockchain technology although it is a copy paste code.
Tron has its official forum for both the team and the community on GitHub which permits aspiring developers to submit codes and review works by others, while also learning about and following up updates about Tron. An interactive system will naturally emerge to promote TRON as a decentralized public chain network through this method which will also be mutually beneficial.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 11:53:55 AM
In general Ripple is far better, but in terms of growth i think tron has much more room to grow. Ripple is making good moves and partnerships but its not the most loved coin out there because of its regulated background.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 10, 2018, 12:10:57 AM
which is certainly better than Ripple Ripple who has a high enough price, Ripple also has a pretty good improvement. so that with this increase is able to invite Ripple to move forward with improvements that will continue to grow. by increasingly supporting Ripple will further help rIPPLE increase.
Activity: 73
May 10, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
I will choose Ripple, and Ripple has many qualified investors including Banks. Why didn't I choose Tron? Because the main network of Tron has not been online yet, Tron still has a high risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
i am a faithful fan of ripple . it can do some real thing . ripple makes cross-border remittances cheaper and faster . it is still in the promotion . in the near future , it will connect all banks . it is a coin that changes the world .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
I think TRON will be the best choice because Ripple is nothing to improve with their technology except for bank transactions ang payments. While TRON is improving their blockchain technology although it is a copy paste code.
Activity: 89
May 09, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
better Ripple
Activity: 92
May 09, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
as per goodwill and popularity ripple score more than TRX bcoz it is quite old project and backed by good company . TRX is very new and still not ready with mainnet .
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
That depends, if we are talking about market adoption ripple is better. If we are talking of which coin to buy tron is better. It could increase rapidly than ripple.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Ripple without doubt. Say what you will about it being centralised but most business we look up to and admire outside of this industry are centralised yet we can still respect them for the talent in the team and the progress and partnerships they have made. Jason son and tron just seem very good at marketing. Not much else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
of course, Ripple is better than TRON. because Ripple has a development and price is high enough. in addition to the continued development of Ripple is also able to increase the price of Ripple in the future. so I will choose Ripple for the coins I have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
May 09, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
I mean both Ripple and Tron are very different so trying to compare between the two is difficult. However, Ripple is even bigger than Tron. In addition, Tron has its mainnet coming up soon. We will have to see how good it is or even if it’s functional. However, that’s likely to pump up the price. Ripple, on the other, might have some partnerships with bigger banks that might raise the price. So I would say Tron in terms of potential growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
In June, the TRX switches to its own network from the ERC20. Many exchanges are interested in the transition and will support it. That's after the transition, I think the throne will go up, like Neo!
Pages:
Jump to: