Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 32. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
ripple and tron crypto coins loved by investors in the world of currency and constantly invested in coins. I think ripple project is more successful and very important for the banking sector. so I prefer ripple.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
I think i choose ripple because ripple is welknown than the tron and in the  market in traing site ripple is great to invest.
Activity: 79
June 20, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
I think tron has some room to grow, so for me Tron is better than the ripple.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 20, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
For short-term investments it is more profitable to buy a TRON. This coin grows very well with the green market. But during the red market, the TRON falls much faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
if talking about Ripple I think there's no doubt this token is one of the best tokets. but now TRON is also transformed into one of the tokens that have excellent potential, although for advice that still suggest ripple
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 12:55:43 AM
For me Ripple is better than Tron. Because Ripple is better for a lot of reasons. One good reason is that banks are backing Ripple which gives it a real good advantage especially this year. Ripple is a complete, complete system of money transfers between banks. then Tron does not have a ready project, there are only promises.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 09:42:32 AM
I trust more in the stability of Ripple, than Tron as it is used in many large banking systems. However, I do not believe in huge returns from both of these coins in the nearest future.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
I invested in these coins, but I am more confident in the tron because this coin has good plans and news that will further grow  Grin
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
I will still choose Ripple because it has back up from the bank industry. It's a bank manipulation to enter in crypto, they will never allow that altcoins to be a ruler in the financial market.
Activity: 90
June 18, 2018, 12:12:26 AM
Ripple is distributed protocol to move money around the world, but the concept is very good and the tech behind is already proven on a large scale.
Buying ripple can be beneficial as their value world increase with more bank tie-ups and when customers start using them, so it might be a good investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 17, 2018, 11:52:21 PM
While many in this forum oppose the use of ripple as an investment, I would prefer to buy this coin now than Tron. Ripple has a very good prospect of working in the banking sector and it practically can not be much depreciated in the future. Tron is attractive in its own way. However, this is an entertainment industry, I do not trust her a little. I am for reliable banking profits. Moreover, in ripple are going to introduce smart contracts and make it decentralized. This will greatly increase its value.
Activity: 80
June 17, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
I will choose tron without a doubt, although tron hasn't deliver anything but it actually one of the project from china that i really like beside neo. I already has tron since the first time they give free tron to exchanges account and i have earned a lot of money from trading it. I still have some to hold for a long time and it's top 5 of my portofolio right now. They have a lot of potential and can create hype which is very important in crypto.
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 10:16:15 PM
I choose ripple for long term investment with a 100dll vested interest would be about 192.103 XRP todaysprice 0.522 in five years gains of approximately 725%.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 09:22:56 PM
Ripple has already achieved mainstream adoption and is being used by banks and other financial related organisations to facilitate transfers. I would prefer to stick with XRP as it has a more assured future use.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
I see that Ripple continues to win the crypto currency market, this coin has so many fans and investors! I chose Ripple too. Wink
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
I don't like any other cryptocurrency. But if you choose among them, I still prefer TRON. Because it is at least cryptocurrency
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
I want to use tron as my preference. I think what they want to do is clearer and more reliable.ripple has come at incredible levels, but for the moment, the ripple is great. invest carefully.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
Negative news in the direction of ripple against the background of numerous partnerships. Since Western Union began testing a cryptocurrency from Ripple called XRP for payments six months ago, the money transfer company has yet to see a financial benefit.

Ripple has long touted its blockchain technology—and the cryptocurrency XRP, of which it still owns a majority—as a faster and cheaper way to move money internationally. But Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek said that while his company is still experimenting with Ripple’s product xRapid—which uses XRP as a conduit to transfer money between foreign currencies—for payment settlements, it has not saved money so far.

Source, read more: http://fortune.com/2018/06/13/ripple-xrp-cryptocurrency-western-union/
Activity: 686
June 17, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Between the two go for tron , the full potential of that project is yet to be determined. Ripple on the other hand is centralized and I just dont like it.
Activity: 55
June 17, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
as per goodwill and popularity ripple score more than TRX bcoz it is quite old project and backed by good company . TRX is very new and still not ready with mainnet .
Pages:
Jump to: